• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Diablo Can someone review my Heavens Fury build?

    Diablo Can someone review my Heavens Fury build?


    Can someone review my Heavens Fury build?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Can clear GR 81 easily but getting killed instantly, trying to work on my Akarats management better. Not sure what item I should focus on getting an ancient version of next. Any tips are welcome!

    (edited)Last item in cube is RoRG!

    Link: https://www.d3planner.com/947971701

    submitted by /u/blockmann317 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Advice wanted

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    I just want to ask if I am on the right path or if I am doing something wrong. I currently have a paragon lvl 170 demon hunter.

    I am doing everything solo as I am on switch and can't play online with my switch. I am doing bounties and rifts but I can manage a torment 4 in about 6 mins but once I go to 5 or 6 I start dying a lot and can annoy just manage to get it done in the 15 mins.

    All the gear I am finding is no better that my equipped gear.

    My main question is, do I just continue doing the rifts and levelling you my paragon levels and get stronger that way to be able to get in higher torment levels ? And just continue farming for gear at T4 or T5 and I will eventually get gear that is stronger ?

    I don't fully get the re-rolling gear so I haven't done much of it. Is this something I should be doing ? If so I will google it and work it out.

    Sorry for all the questions but I feel a bit stuck at the moment and don't feel I am getting stronger to be able to the really high lvl rifts

    Thanks in advance to anyone that give me some advice

    submitted by /u/xboxPS4 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Does WW's Blood Funnel restore life for all crits

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Or just the whirlwind crits?

    My HC toon wants to know if it's better than Swords to Ploughshares.

    submitted by /u/fenwynfails to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Help me figure out how to survive more in higher GR (110-115+)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Hi, I've been doing LoD hydra for a couple of weeks and this is my current build/gear:

    https://www.d3planner.com/276889270 (actually I am currently using Unity on the char with better stats and HoK is in the cube)

    Current personal best is 116 (ranked in the top 400 somewhere in the solo ladder). The gems I chose were based on the rank 1 wizard EU that has done a GR129. Otherwise I was using bane of the trapped and enforcer vs. bane of stricken and tuguk. Up to 116 my dps seems fine but survival gets really bad sometimes even at gr100.

    I know some points about increasing dps and I'm working towards them - for e.g. getting the proper attack speed level, having more crit damage and AoE, but I'm still working on rolling the correct gear.

    But for survival, I don't think having better dps gear will really change that and I wonder what I'm doing wrong. In some GRs I straight up start getting one shot even while trying to keep arcane explosion up and then if I die in between too many mobs, resetting is a huge pain because I need to not get hit for 5 seconds for the passive shield, and also get arcane explosion to hit. It's like I'm either extremely tanky and soak up everything in the middle of a huge pack with no problems at all, or I get 1-shot when some random white-named mob looks at me with a ranged attack.

    Any suggestions? Maybe my rotation is messed up as I don't always rely on the etched sigil for black hole procs and often I manually cast 2 hydras, then run close to them and cast the black hole and start channeling, while I cast arcane explosion on CD and always try to hit something with it. While channeling and having all buffs up I can safely stay in the middle of any pack almost always, unless some really bad AoE is beneath me. MOST of the time this works well, but sometimes I just get 1-shot on the spot while moving between packs and I don't get why this occurs so randomly and not consistently.

    Any pointers would be appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/b_fnk to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, I’m level 600 paragon now and can’t get passed GR 85. How do you upgrade your items to ancient or primal? I keep rolling with the bloodshards and have had no luck. Also no ancient or primal gear seems to be dropping. What is my next step?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    How to get ancient/primal?

    submitted by /u/KWaDD27 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Help please!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Hello all. New to this sub. So I have a necro as my main character and done the 6 piece Haedrig's Set gear in which I got Trag'Oul's set from. Running with the skeletal mage build I saw from icy veins with the life support rune on them.

    I'm just a bit lost atm with what to do next and how to progress onto higher torment levels as I can solo up to 8 relatively easy.

    I'm an OG player that's come back after a good few years of not playing fyi so all I know about really are the basic levels and paragon levels. Everything else is a bit confusing tbh.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/AFriendlySpoofer to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Hydra - Frost Nova question

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Hi, does anyone know if the bone chill rune applies to other frost nova effects or only those you directly cast (aka effects from The Magistrate)... ?

    submitted by /u/Tayril to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    What to reroll on this beauty..

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    What to reroll on this beauty..

    https://preview.redd.it/hz8af43qldq41.jpg?width=414&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=879a51a8d088f0e49765d0062a3ebf6b86d25834

    Hello guys and gurlz!

    What do I reroll for highend pushing on this little rogue.. I want CDR, but do I reroll %damage, strength or Area Damage? I'm speaking for 3k+ Para in Season...

    Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/Taith to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Any good strafe builds?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I have a hardcore lvl 70 on gr15 I really enjoy strafe but idk what abilities to use and equipment to farm. Rn I am in torment 1 but my goal is to get to torment 16 and have a build that can compete. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Lilcongie to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    D3 Vet - 1k para+ - Zbarb - Looking for clan!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Hi,

    As the title says, I'm looking for a clan that does rat runs/pushes/gemups/bounties/key farms.

    The communities are a hastle sometimes to find decent players who stay for more than 3 runs.

    Preferably a rather large clan so I can connect with alot of people!

    I am able to discord and play "most" days for a good period.

    Battlenet: Crumbs#21464

    Add me or respond to this forum! :)

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/SiCrumbs to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Question for Veteran Barbarian Players

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I am a Nintendo Switch Player Screen Name is ( Prodigy ) - Current Paragon 1371 Still need some upgrades on gear better FOT and couple ancients so i can augment strength onto --- Currently Running a WW Rend Barb Based off of Free's Posted Build Guide on the Blizzard Forums - Awesome Resource !

    This is only my second season -19 was my first and i made it to just a little over 1500 paragon got started 1 month after the season started ! -

    I am running the Captain Crimson - Blood / Vow Combo and love this setup ! ran same last year! I personally feel the more you run with the same build the better you get with it and the more you learn i should far exceed where i ended last year which is my goal !

    In the guide Free Posted it is recommended to keep CDR above 50% especially when running CC variant --

    Currently my CDR is 54% and i have been stacking area damage which currently is at 73% I have the ability to change the CDR on my Vow from 9% to 24% AD to bring my AD to 97% and thus would drop my CDR to 50% which still keeps me in the requirements --- My Gut tells me to make this change to get a better % when i manually cast Rend !

    Do You Think this is a worth wild change ?

    2nd Question is the Stat Damage - not % but the number range say for example 115 -189 - is this number added to the average base damage on every hit you make ?

    I am assuming it is always better to take a damage percentage modifier than the number range is this the correct way to think and look at this ?

    I am really enjoying this game , totally enjoy the grind of finding and improving gear - just wish i could find one useful primal last year i managed 3 pieces i was able to use - none so far this year at all not even close, even got duplicates of a useless ring weapons which no builds use LOL at this point is almost comical LOL

    Really appreciate the advice on the above questions

    submitted by /u/CJNERF to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Hydra Speed Build

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Trying to put together a hydra speed build for speeding Grs (85-90) WITHOUT channeling skills.

    I played with Arcane, Lightning and Frost. For now I can see Lightning is more of my liking , idk why when using the frost one I need the channeling or else I don't do any dmg

    https://www.d3planner.com/799278443

    Any advise on what to change? Currently can do GR 75 but not any higher, dmg starts to lack.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/d0paz to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some advice in optimizing my monk PoJ speed build

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I like to go fast! https://www.d3planner.com/290534915

    I posted this in /r/Diablo but figured I would also post here.

    I'm currently able to consistently clear GR80 in 3 or less minutes with this build, but I'd like to push that up to 90/95 if possible. I'm currently trying to determine what pieces I should focus on replacing and I am hoping some veteran players or more knowledgeable players can give some advice.

    I know that my Flavor of Time is pretty subpar and have been looking for a replacement via upgrading rare amulets as I go. Another spot I'm wondering about is my weapon setup; Won Khim Lau is invaluable to the build but I feel that Vengeful Wind may be a subpar choice since in the higher GRs most of my damage seems to come from Tempest Rush / Flurry. Should I work on getting a stronger Vengeful Wind or replace this? What should I replace it with?

    I am also relying on dodge % quite a bit and while I can reliably get it quite high this sometimes does fail me and I get one shot. Is this a bad survivability strategy?

    Lastly, I'm curious about the Sun Wuko set; is this viable for speed builds? Is it better for higher GRs?

    Any and all advice is greatly appreciated, thanks all!

    submitted by /u/JackMizel to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Istvan's Rerolls

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Outleveling Hammerdin build?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    I'm paragon level ~400 and using the Hammerdin build. Right now I can do GR55 without too much trouble, but rifts and bounties at TXIII just ruin me (I wipe on trash). Am I out leveling my build and should switch to another set? Or just too low paragon?

    submitted by /u/SLM32084 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Is Pony Sader still the fastest GR90 farming build?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    https://www.diablofans.com/builds/105648-2-6-7-gr90-105-foth-pony-sader

    I was using this in Season 19 to farm GR90 in 3-4 mins. After augments I got up to GR95 consistently under 4mins.

    Is there a Season 20 version that's faster?

    submitted by /u/Hotness4L to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment