• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Diablo WotB ninety savages

    Diablo WotB ninety savages


    WotB ninety savages

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I see a lot of builds saying that WotB+bracers are a bad choice for the ninenty savages

    I saw a way to make it work : with Messerschmit' Reaver and a decent kill speed I am able to maintain an easy full time buff. Not really pushing high nor playing hard : mostly trying the new season, doing guardian and being done.

    Just wanted to share

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/MonDouDou-2459/hero/99332562

    The cube item missing is the 10 stack frenzy

    submitted by /u/unitedbk to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Which and why? Not sure how highly to value extra Simulacrum time.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    new wizard - am I doing this right?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    hello there, I need a little help with my Typhon build. I am following the Icy Veins setup, but I am confused about channelling Arcane Torrent. My Taeguk stacks keep disappearing, probably because I find it hard to keep the left mouse button pressed in the middle of the fights. I fast click on enemies to keep the Arcane arrows flying. Is there any visual clue to know when the bonus from channelling is active? Things die too fast at T16, even at GR90, to keep up the left button spam (and that includes my wizard getting one shotted at the slightest moment of inattention). Even Rift Guardians die in a second or two.

    Alternatively, I would like to replace Taeguk with Zei and use something else instead of Arcane Torrent for farming T16 and GR100, snipping enemies from afar. For real pushing, I will probably follow the main Icy Veins build, or switch to Vyr or LOD Hydra. In this case: - what can I remove from the Kanai cube in order to fit in Aether Walker, considering I already replaced Ashnagar bracers with Nemesis? - what passives are best for speed? - is there an easier wizard speed build without Typhon? - what set dungeon is easier for the season Journey?

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/algernon_inc to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble to survive with Valor Heaven's Fury build. Nonseason

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Heys, guys..

    I'm having trouble surviving trough GR120. I did 124 solo with the old variant of this build. With this one I just can't survive.

    The problem: I have cooldown reduction in all possible gears, but I end up dying at the same time, every time when my Iron Man and Akarat are in cooldown. Am I doing something wrong here? It isn't possible that my gameplay is that off.

    I made an example video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSNBYmEBIts

    I'm following this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D46AlZSur0Diablofans: https://www.diablofans.com/builds/106897-valor-heavens-fury-gr-140-season-20

    My profile: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Rizzini-11961/hero/96266532

    submitted by /u/lucasrizzini to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    s20 nat6/m4 vs m6

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    I see folks running nat6/m4 instead of m6, how does the math work on nat6 / m4 to make it better?

    submitted by /u/NextDoorLover1 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    WD Mechanics Questions

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    How does Oculus rings work with spirit barrage? do I want to be in the ring when it pops? or do I have to stay in the ring as long as possible?

    Second, I just got a helm with 967int, 5 chc, and 14% spirit barrage. Is it worth it to roll the int off for +14mana regen? How much does mana regen matter?

    submitted by /u/BearZeroX to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Barb Buffs

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I have never been super technical with barbs till this season. My wife and I are both running Barbs and I am wondering about shout stacking. Do they stack? If we use different runes do we get all of the buffs or does one overwrite the other?

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/Nerzuul to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What should I reroll on this amulet?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Ancient Haunted Visions

    -998 Int

    -51% Crit Dmg

    -8.5% Crit Chance

    -Socket

    Im unsure if I should reroll the Int to Physical Dmg, or reroll the Crit Dmg as close to 100% as I can get it.

    I assume that at really high paragons, getting rid of the Int for Physical Dmg would be worth the crappy Crit Dmg roll, but I dont see myself hitting 2k paragon any time soon so idk what I should do rn.

    submitted by /u/seby44 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment