• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    Diablo My first ever primal! So Happy!!

    Diablo My first ever primal! So Happy!!


    My first ever primal! So Happy!!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Anyone need a free reaper of Souls expansion code?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I by accident bought a reaper of souls again when I was on G2a buying the rise of the necromancer expansion. I thought i didnt have reaper of souls because in my battle.net app it said over the reaper of souls tab that an upgrade was needed so I understood that as I needed the expansion and I went to buy it in a bundle along with the necromancer expansion. But yea i didnt need it and now I have an extra code. if you need one just pm me or leave a comment on here and Ill send asap. BTW It is a global code so anyone from anywhere can use it!

    Edit: The code has been Redeamed to someone who really wanted and needed it!! Thank to all who tried to help me find someone and sorry to who all who didn't get the code if i had the funds I would of bought you all codes but sadly I don't. Have a wonderful rest of the day all and have an even more wonderful life all of you!!!

    submitted by /u/Respen7
    [link] [comments]

    Why I STILL LOVE Diablo 2's early game (Diablo II game design retrospective)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 03/16/20

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 142 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Any groups playing? Ps4

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Lost set boots

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Just started playing D3 and finished chapter three of my first seasonal character ever. In between picking up my set shoulders and boots the server DCed and now my first ever season reward set boots are lost forever. Is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/J4RN01D
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 d2se make window stay on top?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    I just cannot figure this out. How do I keep window on top/stop window from automatically hiding? I got this issue on any pre v1.10 diablo mod (and there's LOTS of them that are this old, I cannot convert them to v1.13). I tried:

    -right click properties, in target, use -nohide on d2se executable

    -edit plugy.ini in the mod folder, add ''[WINDOWED]

    WindowOnTop=1''

    -edit launching parameter in plugy-ini, Param= -nohide

    What am I doing wrong? If I could convert mods to v1.13 it would be fixed but is that even possible?

    I NEED this because it's extremely hard to control 2-4 characters with windows hiding. And trust me, some of these mods are extremely hard even with item duping. I NEED the support characters to kill the monsters.

    submitted by /u/llVIU
    [link] [comments]

    H90 + Bloodshed interaction?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Just curious if anyone knows how the H90 2pc interacts with Battle Rage: Bloodshed. I noticed that runes do get doubled (60% dodge from Veteran's Warning).

    The bonus is "Double the effectiveness of shouts".

    The rune reads: "Deal damage equal to 20% of your recent Critical Hits to enemies with 20 yards every 1 second."

    So there's a lot of things that could double there. I feel like doing 40% of damage to enemies with 40 yards every .5 seconds would be a bit OP. The obvious is that it's 40% to 20 yards every 1/second, has anyone verified it?

    submitted by /u/tfesmo
    [link] [comments]

    S20 Diablo 3 Challenge Rift #143 Map and Strategy Guide (North America)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Thorns in s20

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    So when I first got this game I had a thorns based crusader I used to enjoy playing

    It's my understanding that play style has been heavily nerfed since then but would it be possible to make a thorns crusader build viable with the cube changes?

    submitted by /u/rsin718
    [link] [comments]

    At What Point does LoN/D Surpass Regular Sets?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Hey all, started S20 with a wizard. Had terrible luck finding the new set, but after finally getting there I stumbled upon an ancient serpent sparker.

    Few days pass, and I look up actual build guides and see that LoN mammoth hydra is a "top tier" whereas frost hydra is considered "high tier." I noticed I coincidentally picked up all the pieces for a LoN build, with 4 or so ancients to boot.

    But as of gem level 40, my mammoth hydras are doing about 20% of the damage my frost hydras are doing. In fact, dropping my frost hydras with the set build and NOT channeling deals almost twice as much damage as my LoN mammoth hydras WHILE channeling. And when channeling, my frost hydras are doing almost trillions of damage compared to my mammoths sad little 200B damage.

    What's the gem level suggestion / ancient count where LoN starts to overtake sets?

    submitted by /u/SassCastle
    [link] [comments]

    About primals

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    I think most of players pissed off cuz of useless primal drops, yep me too. So here is idea : we need a new kanai's cube recipe.

    "Gamble with Shen" When you put three of same or random primal item in the kanai's cube and 200 death breath + 100 forgotten soul you can convert this three item to a single another random primal item.

    What you think?

    submitted by /u/clevermaxx
    [link] [comments]

    Why is convention of elements preferred over skull grasp on WW Rend Barb?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    The skull grasp offers 400% increased WW dmg but convention of elements offers around 200% elemental damage?

    submitted by /u/REDxSAM
    [link] [comments]

    New Cube Recipe Suggestion

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    My suggestion for a new cube recipe is to combine three of the same ancient legendary items into one more powerful ancient of that same item.

    What the recipe would do is take three of the same ancient placed in the cube, and any primary or secondary affixes shared across all items, would imbue onto the new ancient with the highest value roll of the three. If there are still available primary or secondary affix slots, those are chosen randomly from any other current affixes, weighted for multiples and given the highest value roll from the chosen affix.

    For Example:

    Say I have three ancient Bul-Katho's Warrior Blood

    Sword 1 Sword 2 Sword 3
    1382-1757 Damage 1483-1832 Damage 1556-1851 Damage
    833 Strength 988 Strength 976 Strength
    6% IAS 5% IAS 830 Vitality
    Socket 8% Damage Socket
    12 Max Fury 10 Max Fury 11 Max Fury
    259 Monster XP 2.5% Slow 221 Monster XP

    The resulting item would look something like

    Bul-Katho's Warrior Blood

    • 1556-1851 Damage
    • 988 Strength
    • 2 Random primary affixes chosen between:
      • 6% IAS
      • 5% IAS -> 6% IAS
      • 830 Vitality
      • 8% Damage
      • Socket
      • Socket
    • 12 Max Fury
    • 1 Random secondary affix chosen between:
      • 259 Monster XP
      • 221 Monster XP -> 259 Monster XP
      • 2.5% Slow

    Obviously the item couldn't have double sockets or multiple IAS rolls, but the above is to show how the random rolls would be weighted should you have multiple of the same affix across two items. There would need to be some issues ironed out, such as if Caldesann's Despair would be thrown out, and if Ramaladni's gift would count as a socket adding an additional weight to the random affix roll.

    The idea behind this is to create a way for players to further enhance their items while still having a bit of randomness thrown in. Another reason to hunt for more ancient items to help perfect their endgame builds.

    What do you think of a recipe like this?

    submitted by /u/actwentysix
    [link] [comments]

    Pierce the veil breaks captain crimsons toughness buff (Witchdoctor)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Witchdoctor already suffers from being an extremely squishy character, however the passive skill pierce the veil which increases damage by 20% in exchange for 30% increased mana costs doesn't use its own separate function, instead it takes your current resource cost reduction and subtracts 30% from it, rendering the toughness buff from captain crimsons useless.

    Incoming damage at higher rifts is already quite broken with enemies completely decimating player health even with multiple damage resistance items slotted in. This makes for frustrating rather than challenging gameplay.

    submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
    [link] [comments]

    season 20 build that doesnt have to maintain short cooldowns?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    How does spirit barrage work?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Me and a buddy are doing 2s hes wd im monk but sometimes he will take a RG from 50% to dead. other times it just ticks away he says he channels for 3 secs then resets channel.

    submitted by /u/thiswashard2
    [link] [comments]

    Chat Timestamps

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Is there any way to turn on chat timestamps? I've searched the settings up and down twice over and can't seem to find it.

    submitted by /u/Dabestheris
    [link] [comments]

    I found Leoric's Crown before meeting Leah's uncle on my first ever character. Is this some guaranteed drop or was I just really lucky?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Question about elemental skills damage (XBOX)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    how can i tell in D3 (Xbox) what kind if elemental damage im doing for each skill? the color,rune signs,and deacriptions seem inconsistent.

    I understand the calculation, but how do I know I'm using the right skills and runes?!

    submitted by /u/peejkline
    [link] [comments]

    Mundungus set diablo 3

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Im playing the new season, and we're 3 which doctors with mundungus set, Is it possible that the skills will not stack between the 3?

    submitted by /u/aboutLeeroy
    [link] [comments]

    VERY IMPORTANT THING YALL!!! IF ANY CHAMPION OR ELITE CHAMP HAS FROZEN AS ONE OF THIER THINGS, ROLL!!! IT DOENST STOP U FROM ROLLING!!! ROLL MY FRIENDS ROLL IN IZUALS BATTLE!!!!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    It just works!! - markiplier *****

    submitted by /u/herobrine777
    [link] [comments]

    Incentive for seasonal characters

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I have played a lot of diablo 3 but mainly in isolation from forums etc and with long breaks of inactivity

    What is the main driver for doing a seasonal character from scratch? Is there unique / new content?

    submitted by /u/Scarfield
    [link] [comments]

    Advices about my WW - Rend barb

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Hi guys, this is my barb: I can't manage t16, I can't get fury to use spells... am I missing something? Any advice is welcome, thanks ^^

    submitted by /u/Akr0n
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment