• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Diablo I never post my primals, but I just rerolled to this and threw up a little

    Diablo I never post my primals, but I just rerolled to this and threw up a little


    I never post my primals, but I just rerolled to this and threw up a little

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Blizzard services down?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Got booted out of game and now launcher has a 60+ minute queue to log in.

    submitted by /u/Oreoloveboss
    [link] [comments]

    Missed completing GR 118 by 0.116 seconds....

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    [FanArt] Witchdoc wearing Mundunugu's Regalia

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    First Primal of the Season - I'm playing a Demon Hunter

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Is diablo 1 and 2 easy?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    I really wanna get into them, would you say there comparable to witcher or elder scrolls? Or is ir as hard as dark souls

    submitted by /u/Iownuall6969
    [link] [comments]

    Ambo's Pride

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Guys.... I am desperate. 2nd season in a row I am seriously struggling to get Ambo's pride for my WW Barb..... Last season it was nightmare.... this season (20) is impossible. I have tried to upgrade a 1h mighty weapon in the cube for 104 times and i never get it. I am gambling 1h weapons. I am farming rifts... it doesn't drop and i am going mad!!! it hinders my progress greatly.

    submitted by /u/Skarsburning
    [link] [comments]

    Small Issue might be fixable?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Aight so I'm about a to enter The Realm of Terrors but every time it's done loading the game is like,
    "iqkisw yo you uh, you've got disconnected-"

    and this has happened multiple times now, every time I get sent to the realm.
    like- bro I just wanna get this battle over with lmao.

    If this issue is fixable I would love to know what the solution is because I have been told that I am very stupid about noticing things.

    submitted by /u/RedMapleMoonTea
    [link] [comments]

    S20 fresh 70 crusader, need help.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Hi, im a noob.

    I just hit lvl 70 with my seasonal crusader, got 4 pieces of the set already but I cant get the others cause im so damn weak!

    I can't even farm master efficiently right now tbh.

    What should I do right now? What should I farm? what should I look for? Any builds that dont require specific item? Pls help.

    submitted by /u/Fatpuppet
    [link] [comments]

    Came back because they finally added a summoner/hydra Wizard build, and got this to drop last night. Not 100% optimal, but super stoked :)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Drop rate table?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Where is said spreadsheet of every item drop and their percentage? Seems Gazing Demise is more rare than I remember.
    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Wootytooty
    [link] [comments]

    Kadala

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Idk why but I seem to have just awful luck when it comes to kadala, i know everyone does but its probably been 5k+ shards on helms and got mundunugus 2 times and 0 ancients with 5000!! shards, that seems a bit ridiculous, other helms are coming more often and in ancient but not mundunugus

    submitted by /u/wumb_
    [link] [comments]

    Conquest bosses broke/bug. I killed izual, but he didn't get ticked.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    I think my game is broken or something

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    So me and my friend are playing Diablo 3 on Xbox one and I've noticed that on the right where you can join your fiend it says he is para 98 demon hunter and someone is with him in this season but the problem is that he is actually paragon 158 wizard and he is the only one in that lobby so is this a connection issue or desync because I don't want to lose all my progress again

    submitted by /u/thy-one
    [link] [comments]

    What helpful gameplay mechanics do top players do in solo greater rifts that casual players aren't aware of?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    This could be general advice or class specific (personally, I'm a wizard).

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/IconicIsotope
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on integrating 2PC Mundunugu's with the DoD Zuni build?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/278746802

    Here's a rough d3planner build I threw together, not sure how well it would work.

    I'm interested if the 2 piece from the Mun's set will synergize with any other set, and since Zuni has an offhand/ring it's the easiest to combine with.

    Getting the extra attack speed from BBV would help, along with either damage or toughness depending on what you choose. Dropping aughilds for lakumbas also gives more toughness. Not sure about losing Endless Walk though.

    Anyone else have any thoughts on what could be done differently? Or would 2PC Mun's synergize better with anything else?

    submitted by /u/LordAnkou
    [link] [comments]

    Should I beat the story first in a new season?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Apologies if this is the millionth time its been asked please link me to an answer if it already exist.

    submitted by /u/boof-this
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary drop rate for season 20

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    So maybe it's me but It seems like nothing is dropping from rifts or GRs this season. I've rolled a WD got to 70 got my 4pc then decided to roll a barb just wasn't having fun on the WD. So I got him 70. So I've been farming on t4 since I can clear faster . But it seems that on my barb rifts are only dropping rare items out of 30 rifts maybe 3 legendary. My barb has cleared solo GR 20 in mostly rare items. My paragon lvl is 150+ now and nothing has changed. Is this just bad luck? Any ideas

    submitted by /u/RobotisMyName
    [link] [comments]

    350kill quest

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    If Someone with high gear can help me i really appreciate it. I tried alone with my wd but over 330 I can't do it. ( And after 500 game restar for the quest.)

    Thx!

    submitted by /u/Eliph4s
    [link] [comments]

    S20 - learn 5 jeweler recipes. How do I get jeweler recipes?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I got maybe one.

    I did bounties until I reached level 70 and got many Blacksmith recipes but no jeweler.

    How can I reliably find those?

    submitted by /u/The_Flying_Shark
    [link] [comments]

    Here is my Luck!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    How hard is it to complete the seasonal journey?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if I have to invest much time and effort to complete the seasonal journey, or will I be able to do it just by playing casually.

    submitted by /u/lemonnade1
    [link] [comments]

    Just want to make a goal for s20 here to make me stick with it

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    I want to try to get the s20 solo crusader rank #69 and for some reason decided to post it here for all of the 0 people that will care to be able to shame me if I get bored of the game a couple of weeks in

    submitted by /u/NIKITAzed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment