• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Diablo Primal Squirt's reroll

    Diablo Primal Squirt's reroll


    Primal Squirt's reroll

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    TR Push Build Advice

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    This is my first full season. I started playing towards the end of S19 and got the hang of playing monk and tried the PoJ TR during the non-season, so doing PoJ TR this season.

    Trying to push right now and so far I'm at GR109 for 12 minutes. I'm hitting that plateau though and was wondering what I can do to push further. Not sure if I should be using different gear in my slots or reroll certain stats. Or it is just about amassing paragon and leveling gems at this point? D3planner linked.

    https://www.d3planner.com/542459266

    submitted by /u/tranthedoctor to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Survi issues with Mundunugu

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    I'm having a hard time pushing with Mundunugu. I've managed to do 116, but anything hire seems impossible. I get blown up way too easily and feel like I'm missing some piece of survi somewhere.

    Here's my D3planner link: https://www.d3planner.com/523624134

    Please advise on how I can improve.

    submitted by /u/jacekbn to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about WW Push above 120

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Hello folks, my last push was grift 118 around 2-3 days ago, now I'm thinking about pushing again. I'm not familiar with ww build (and also barb) from last seasons so rage flip is something new for me. Before trying rage flip instead of warcry, I think that I need increase my toughness a bit more. So I have several questions before pushing:

    1) Mostly I'm not getting one shot eventhough I have 500k health pool, should I get more vita or percent life, especially on chestpiece and belt? My thoughts are elite reduce would be better than vita for chest.

    2) I have %47.53 cdr and with obsidian I have no problem to keep wotb %100 up. So for the shoulder, should I keep more toughness or should I still get cdr?

    3) Is ruthless better than brawler? I can see that brawler is good for density but ruthless should be better to finish off rift guardians, executing hard with stacked stricken. WW barb is already good when there is density, yet I'm not sure which one to use in which situation.

    Here is my character, if you have more suggestions feel free to add anything and have a nice day.

    https://www.d3planner.com/677637842

    submitted by /u/Kronisos to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone send me a build using shadow set?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Firebird set guide?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    I cannot for the life of me find anything for season 20 besides icy vain. Is there anyone trying the build?

    submitted by /u/Demieyes to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Question about stats

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    So I'm running the Valor Set on my sader and after I enchanted everything, my "damage" of my toon in the inventory info dropped. It doesn't make much sense to me. Can someone take a look and help me out? I feel like something is wrong even though I've followed Icy-Veins instructions.

    Damage:

    136,138

    Toughness:

    24,013,080

    Recovery:

    1,480,416

    Toon Link:

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/milob-1763/hero/119449714

    submitted by /u/milob86 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Mask of Jeram and Echoing Fury not altering the damage at all in d3planner...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    This is what im trying right now in t16 for quality of life https://www.d3planner.com/976406494

    And i dont know whether or not i should use echoing fury or mask of jeram because neither alters the damage of spirit barrage or phantasms so i have no clue.

    i DONT want any build advice except jeram vs echoing

    submitted by /u/vixiefern to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Can the new LoD hydra be played as arcane?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    I got a good squirts with 87% crit dmg + 19% arcane but no socket as ancient so I was wondering if an arcane variant is okay to play

    submitted by /u/Veraen to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Legend effect on Ring of emptiness

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    How high does this need to be for it to be worth to wear it? For example I have one with 625 int, CHD 44%, CC 6% and only 266% increased damage. My RROG is bad. Should i farm for a good RROG and use emptiness in cube? The guys at top of leaderboards is either wearing RROG or using emptiness with 290%+.

    submitted by /u/mordisuge to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Question for seasoned WD players

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    I am enjoying my WD a lot in season 20. I have a quick question. I have spirit barrage on a number key versus my mouse. I am wondering if I'm missing out of part of the mechanic where holding it down provides a large explosion when you stop.

    I noticed though that when I move it to my mouse I can't cast SB except when I am hovering over a mob. This doesn't let me ramp it up before I move in.

    Just curious what you think and how you are set up.

    submitted by /u/Nightstim to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    LoD Nova players, what skill/gear variations are working best for you?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Ive been experimenting with a ton of variations for this build with varying success levels. Up to GR90~ I was using Gizzard gem but switched to Stricken to continue higher. Along with Trapped and LoD.

    Core skills have been Siphon Blood, Bone Armor, LotD, Aura of Frailty.

    The rest have been different combinations of Blood Rush, Ice Golem, Corpse Lance, Devour and Simulacrum(with Nova on bar).

    Ive had the most success recently using Ice Golem and Corpse Lance and cleared GR100 with 5 minutes to spare and no deaths (very close calls on RG though).

    I used Illusory Boots with St. Archews Gage as my gloves of choice til GR90~. After that Ive had to switch to Ice Climbers and Stone Gauntlets (really missing the Illusory passive!) to survive. Without Golem I used Swampland Waders, but with Golem Im using Golemskin Breeches. The extra survivability is great, and having a 16~ second CD on Golem Freeze is wonderful for Krysbin procs.

    Thats what Ive worked with and whats doing best for me currently, but Im really curious whats working for others :)

    submitted by /u/seby44 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Ring of Emptiness replacement

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    I finally got the Barber. I'm doing Grift 80 fairly easily. Mobs die too quickly for Locust Swarm to be cast, so any recommendations for replacing Ring of Emptiness?

    Convention of Elements is an obvious choice. My issue right now is survival, and I don't have a unity for my Templar yet.

    submitted by /u/kFuZz to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    I don't get this build

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    So I have been looking for good solo Necro builds and I found this one but I don't get how to play it or why simulacrum is in the build. Could someone help me out here or give me a better build?

    submitted by /u/Weslton to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment