• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Diablo Wizard: Getting Deathwish via Cube be like

    Diablo Wizard: Getting Deathwish via Cube be like


    Wizard: Getting Deathwish via Cube be like

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Tristram Soundtrack Extended - Stay Awhile and Listen

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    new season 20 rewards?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    new season 20 rewards?

    cleared a greater 90 solo for the first time, got new dye added?

    d3

    submitted by /u/FlophouseKing
    [link] [comments]

    Do we have optimal stats for Mundu's as of yet, and can I get help with something?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Hey hey!

    Been leveling up my Mundu's, fun build once you get the hang of it. I've just been picking what seems optimal and looks right in d3planner, but do we have a guide for what stat rolls are bis on all the pieces as of yet, or is it still very much a wip as the season progresses?

    Also, I have two pieces of ancient mundunugu's gloves and I'd like your opinion on what would work best? It's kind of hard for me to really figure it out since I can't seem to find out how attack speed is affecting my phantasm's damage... If you're more familiar with the build than myself maybe let me know your thoughts on lefty or righty? (righty isn't enchanted yet in case you miss it.)

    If you need a d3planner build from me let me know, happy to share it. If you don't play a mundu, please keep in mind we get a damage boost from cd reduction off captain crimson's set.

    https://imgur.com/fsgYPVr

    edit: actually, here's my d3planner for my guy I'll just provide it up front. It's what I'm wearing atm. https://www.d3planner.com/175760150

    submitted by /u/Arkontas
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal noob question: What now?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    So, 20 is my first season after coming back to D3 after MANY years. Did my research, learned how to do it, made my WD, and levelled her up and have been grinding up a full Mundunugu set with the appropriate accepted "optimal" gear. Now that I'm close to completing it all, a question keeps cropping up...

    What now? It doesn't seem to make any sense to complete ALL the sets, or keep running rifts just to do them.... What do people do once you're "done"? Make another seasonal toon, and do the same to THEM? That seems right, but I'm just not sure. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Adamkelt
    [link] [comments]

    When you cube a legendary, is there a distinction between regular, ancient, and/or primal?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I rolled a Wormwood, put it in my cube ASAP and don't know if it was regular, ancient, or primal. Now I'm wondering if I need a new one or not. Also, is Wormwood still viable? The builds I've seen online don't list it.

    submitted by /u/sihtotnidaertnod
    [link] [comments]

    Why Haven't We Gotten SSF Mode?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    The group vs. solo efficiency gap is insane. I'd love a mode where I can compete exclusively with other solo'ers. Why haven't we gotten this? :(

    submitted by /u/lystig
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into Diablo 2

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    I am looking for guidance/info on the necessity of mods/tools to play D2.

    I'm getting back into Diablo 2 after not playing since probably 2002. I was researching how to play and thanks to blizzard's classic games section getting it was not a problem. During my research though, I came upon a plethora of mods and tools for D2.

    A lot of the info I read about D2 made it sound like it's garbage without mods/tools. I was wondering if these are only necessary for people looking to get way into endgame stuff or if they're relevant for leveling/casual play too.

    Any info on favorite/best/absolutely necessary mods/tools/whatevers would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Prince_Dookie
    [link] [comments]

    Since Iron Rose Got An Update To Proc 100% Could We Get Bryner's Journey Updated to 100% For the Necromancer As Well?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Currently it's: Attacking with Bone Spikes has a 20–30% chance to cast a Bone Nova at the target location.

    I mean there would have to be a few changes to make it as impactful as Blood Nova with Iron Rose but it really would be nice if this was finally buffed.

    Other stuff that could be buffed/changed to go in line with it:

    Bone Prison Passive: Currently at 30% chance to proc. Not exactly sure what would be fair. Maybe 100% to proc but has a cooldown before you can proc again or raising the chance to proc more often, and maybe allowing it to proc on enemies already in bone prison. To be fair the former seems more balanced and easier to test and implement.

    Serration Passive: It would be nice if it had an effect when you are close and affected Bone Nova. That way if you want an up and close build it has a benefit for this build. Maybe something like increasing damage for how many enemies are close to you.

    A new way to increase attack speed with Bone Spikes in order to compete with Siphon Blood. Perhaps put it on the boots since that's the main reason you'll want to have it.

    I'm sure there's stuff I've missed but I'm sure you can see the potential here. Would be great to have your thoughts and feedback.

    submitted by /u/DarthLizardWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Necro buff health ??

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    i begin this season with WD , i m casual player ,that new build is amazing OP just beginning hours from season but i want to play Necro like LOD Skeletal Mage , damn no buff of health or toughness like WD has , if u know good Necro , what is buff Toughness from 30 mil to 500 mil with buff like WD has , necro is so weak ......

    submitted by /u/cipri71
    [link] [comments]

    Got a quick question

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    I recently found my old laptop I played D2 on and was able to salvage the hard drive. Any way I could get the D2 save files into the new ones that I have on my PC already or are those chars gone for good?

    Edit: copied over the entire folder worked like a dream.

    submitted by /u/donorak7
    [link] [comments]

    Can we talk about CURSES! for a moment?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Ok so for those that don't know, Curses! (Stars Align for my HC Nephalems) is a conquest that comes up every couple seasons. To complete this conquest you must Kill 350 or more enemies during a cursed chest event on Torment X or higher.

    The big gripe here is that in order to complete the conquest you MUST find the Cursed Peat event on Act V Paths of the Drowned waypoint. This is the bulk of the time spent completing this conquest. Restarting the game literally dozens of times trying to make the Cursed Peat event spawn. To make matters worse, you can't simply rely on seeing the bounty name pop up. You need to go into the waypoint every time and walk around in circles looking for the distinct map layout that has the structure where the Cursed Chest event resides. Even worse, chances are when you actually find the pyramid maze thing it won't actually have the cursed chest but instead will be the event where you just chase the elite to the top. Restart again.

    This is NOT fun! It is AGONIZING!

    Is it too much to ask to enjoy the season journey to my new pet/portrait frame/stash tab? I'm not asking for Cosmic Wings here (which I still don't have). I know this game is a grind. Just not this type of grind!

    Blizz Plz...

    I like the idea of having to kill a target number of enemies to complete a conquest. I also don't mind the fact that it requires a specific build. Big AOE builds like Multishot DH and WoL Monk are EZ mode. What does suck peat is that you can't complete this on any of the dozens of cursed chest events in the game.

    I would love to see the spawn rates for all cursed chest events (the 100 enemy ones) bumped up so that at least maybe 50% of them in the game will work for the Curses! conquest.

    Overall, I'm really enjoying this season so far. As a long time WD main, the Man Dingus set is very refreshing. Another gripe for another time will be that Blizzard needs to add the new sets in the Years of War (Dynasty HC) conquests. It feels a tad sloppy. Thanks for reading and enjoy Season 20!

    submitted by /u/Doziness
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 LOD 1.09d

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Hello,

    thanks to Corona, I'd like to start playing D2 LoD again. But only with Patch 1.09d. This is the last one I played and enjoyed. Does anyone know, how I can get it on my computer? I don't have any CDs and Keys left.

    Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/lascases
    [link] [comments]

    Can't download Diablo II from Blizzard's website.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    As the title says, it's impossible for me to download the game from Blizzard's website.

    The downloaders download fails, every time.

    Any ideas as to why this is happening? Has anyone else got this problem? Any solutions or workarounds?

    Everything is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Dranolth
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 PS4 Stash increase?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    As the title states, is there any way to increase the stash box on console? I have it it max upgraded via gold. If not, any tips on how to prioritize / organize?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/coffee_beans_1
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help with wizard

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Does anyone know builds that can do gr 70+?

    I have been using this, but have been stuck at 72

    https://www.diablofans.com/builds/104995-vyrs-chantodos-solo-meta-2-6-6-s18

    I got the full vyrs set, and also own the full typhon set, my paragon is at 533.

    this currently is where my paragon points are in

    core

    intelligence 50

    vitality 34

    movement speed 50

    offense

    attack speed 50

    cooldown reduction 50

    chc 17

    chd 16

    defense

    life 50

    armor 50

    resist all 50

    utility

    area damage 33

    resource cost reduction 50

    life per hit 50

    stats at 1009k damage, 3646k toughness, 694k life, chc 56.20%, chd 311.00%, cooldown reduction 55.42%, life per hit 19,200.

    gems are gogok of swiftness at 60, bane of the trapped at 60, bane of the stricken at 60

    wondering if I should stay in vyrs set or switch to typhon also, don't know how typhon is right now compared to vyrs.

    submitted by /u/Orlandeau1
    [link] [comments]

    D2 PlugY help

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Opinions/advice needed!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I grabbed an ancient barber, rolled beautifully. The catch of course is that it's only 406% on the spirit barrage compared to the full 500% when it's cubed. I was using a voos juicer which not only allowed me to cube the barber and get the full bonus but also added another 50% sb damage. So although the stats are much higher and it's nearly a perfect barber would it actually be worth it to equip it and lose the 150% sb damage? My base damage went from 479k to 613k after switching to the barber which clearly isn't a 150% to make up for that loss.

    Also how do you guys test these small changes to builds, like a consistent mob somewhere or something where I can test out the differences after making changes?

    Thanks for the help! I can add pictures if you guys really want to dive into this.

    Edit: worth noting I am running a spirit barrage wd so sb is my primary source of damage.

    submitted by /u/RusselSproutt
    [link] [comments]

    What is Toggle Leaderboard for in challenge rift on the game setting screen?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Gear and Progression

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Solo wd: https://www.d3planner.com/251685128

    rat necro: https://www.d3planner.com/287162286 (enforcer and BoT 116)

    this is my current progress after 1 week for my Solo push WD (main), and super rat (for para)

    my solo wd is almost 120 (1 sec short) and can run rats 100-105 < 3 min also have group variation of the wd and we cleared 125

    what should I look to do this next week to progress even more, can be on either gear, best way to spends my time, or general tips.

    I'd like to break past my current solo 120 and 100-105 rats, in the best/fastest way

    Anything is much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/wumb_
    [link] [comments]

    New to Diablo 3. Not sure I get it. :(

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Hello all, bought and have been playing Diablo 3 recently. Been wanting to try it for a while and figured now is as good of a time as any.

    I have been a big fan of D1-2, pillars of eternity1-2, divinity, spellforce, Torchlight 1-2, etcc. I was not expecting Diablo 3 to be like those games but after about 2 hours in Im losing interest and feeling generally just bored of the basic just no tactics button smash, damage sponge enemies.

    I just wanted to reach out and make sure I'm getting the most out of the game and playing (correctly) Or is that just what Diablo 3 is ?

    Thanks alot!

    submitted by /u/Detjohnnysandwiches
    [link] [comments]

    [X BOX] Need help with last conquest (Curses)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Last thing for me to do to finish this season journey. It's harder to do on console, so it would be nice to get a group of people together. If you're interested message Unrection on Xbox.

    submitted by /u/Unrection
    [link] [comments]

    Incense torch of the grand temple or Balance

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Running solo with an uliana monk with bastions of will and captain crimson bonus

    submitted by /u/boof-this
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment