• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Diablo Could some of the barb experts here advise where to go next with my build?

    Diablo Could some of the barb experts here advise where to go next with my build?


    Could some of the barb experts here advise where to go next with my build?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I played D3 on release a little bit but haven't played seriously at all, a friend encouraged me to give it another try. I'm doing pretty good with the WW/REND build below - I cleared a GR104 last night in around 8 mins but feel I need a power spike to push further.

    Could any experienced people advise me on what I should be looking to upgrade next and the most efficient way to do it? It may be obvious, but this is my first season so I'm not really sure how to advance from here.

    https://www.d3planner.com/611527785

    What are my weakest pieces? Should I be switching to the IB set now once I get some good rolled ones?

    Also all the top leaderboarders are using ancient spear / ground stomp instead of my charge build - is that far superior and I should just switch and learn it?

    Thanks for any advice guys!

    submitted by /u/SGC1 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    I’m very new to Diablo 3 and need some help

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    So I'm a Necromancer and just finished all 5 acts for the first time. What do I do now?

    submitted by /u/LilCracca to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    How do you avoid getting 1 shotted passed GR100?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    First time Wizard

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Been playing on and off since Season 2, I never really worried about min-maxing, rather just played for the hell of it, I am at a loss now that I am trying harder.

    My question is, having hit 70 and just at Paragon 60 or so, is it best to complete the seasonal journey to get the full set of seasonal gear or start grinding greater rifts for better gear?

    And that leads to my other question, is there 'end game' gear, or is gear just based on a particular spec one likes to play?

    submitted by /u/pastywarlock to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Does RF LoD need ancients-only to shine?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Season 20 Solo Monk?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Usually I would play either Demon Hunter or Barbarian for Seasonal Characters, but this time around I wanted to try something different so I made a Monk character. To be honest though I have only played Monk a small amount when I had first started playing Diablo 3, then more or less switched to Demon Hunter / Barbarian and never looked back.

    So my Question(s) is:

    What sort of Skill Set should I be running for Speed Runs as a Monk?

    Should I look for any Armor/Weapon Set(s) other than the Season 20 Set?

    How does the Monk compare Speed Run wise against, say, Necromancer or Crusader?

    Any information would be appreciated. I am more or less looking to see what people's opinions are on the Monk in Season 20 in general, as well as looking for information on proper Speed Run Builds for the Monk etc.

    Thanks in Advance!

    submitted by /u/TsynnGaming to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    WD is sooo squishy

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Didn't realize there was a WD only sub...

    I am running this exact build and playing with 2 friends, a barb and a necro. I can regularly pump out billions of damage but every stray fireball, goatman spear or even a swipe from a trash minion one shots me. I have to get close to mobs to pop soul harvest and locust swarm but I rarely make it away from the pack before getting rekt. Any ideas on why I'm so squishy?

    submitted by /u/harambpepe to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Echoing Fury/zbarb

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Quick question! Why do you use Echoing Fury with the zbarb/Rat build?

    submitted by /u/mrIbenchalot to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Boss fights and drops compilation - part 1

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Which legendary potion for WD?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    For Typhon's, the cold hydra rune is preferred over arcane and lightning. Is this because of the conal aoe?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    waders replacement.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Im playing necro with LoD Skeleton group build. and I cant for the life of me get swamp land waders. what would be a good replacement pants? Im thinking that they want the WD pants just for the +20% to poison dmg. since its poison dmg build. but honestly I have no idea. which pants would be better.

    edit; didnt actually explain why the pants are in the build

    thanks.

    submitted by /u/DrathonTal to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Finally getting somewhere! WW/Rend, need advice

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Just posting because I am excited about a pretty sweet WW/Rend Barb!

    Paragon 470:

    Have all Wrath Set, but still need to develop my bling, I have Blackthorne's Duncraig Cross (not socketed), Oculus Ring (with Bane of the Stricken), and Band of Might (not socketed). Bracers of the First Men, Girdle of Giants, and a Sunder with Emerald socketed as my weapon. I also have the Istvan's Paired Blades, but my damage is higher with the Sunder.

    Just got through GR 56 fine, but when I went to 58 I died twice! So I gotta figure out a way to increase my vitality, even with 3 Am's socketed.

    Skills: WW, Rend, Battle Rage (Bloodshed), Furious Charge (Stamina), Ignore Pain (Iron Hide), Wrath of Berserker (Slaughter).

    Passive: Rampage, Ruthless, Weapons Master, Berserker Rage

    Powers:

    Scourge, Mantle of Channeling, The Ess of Johan

    Looking for the Zodiac ring to remove a set requirement, then maybe I can find something that increases my amor/vitality.

    Do you guys have any tips on changes to my skills, or passive, or items I should be looking for to increase my amor or vitality so I can keep cranking up the GR levels? Thanks!

    EDIT: Holy cow, what an improvement with the advice you guys gave! Got Ambo's Pride as a Power, now equipping Nemesis Bracers, Flavor of Time, and Lamentation, as well as Band of Might and Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac.. With this went from Paragon 470 up to 516, and just got done with GR 75 (started the day on mid 40's). I did die twice with the Rift Guardian, so I am taking a break now. But by far the best D3 day in a long time, I should have asked for advice sooner! Thanks everyone for your help!

    submitted by /u/EquivocationNation to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Sesmi Slam build question

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Hi all!

    I'm having trouble having a permanent uptime on Wrath of the Berserker and Call of the Ancients. I have 58% cdr but I'm too scared to sacrifice any of the life on hit that I have so right now. Any ideas, or is the life on hit worth rolling off into cdr?

    Thanks!

    Edit: I am running with an Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac and the Boon of Bul-Kathos passive, as well as captain crimson set

    Edit 2: this build runs Might of the Earth set

    submitted by /u/VoidKid to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    weapon for AoV RGK

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/l1ryvCq

    Dropped a pig sticker from witch doctor.
    It as perfect stats except it's main stat is intell. Is it worth to use it for AoV RGK ? Just augment 130+ rank strength gem

    submitted by /u/takayo72 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Greater rift - Torment 1 - rift lvl 12 difficulty - Barbarian Ep 1

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment