• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Diablo Gearing for beyond GR110

    Diablo Gearing for beyond GR110


    Gearing for beyond GR110

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:08 PM PST

    Hey all,

    I spent season 19 pushing as much as I could with my WRend barb and have completed a personal best of GR 110, which seems to be a very firm ceiling at the moment.

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Magistrate-1652/hero/82574488

    Is there anything I should change to push higher (other than augments)?

    Also, which of the gear is worst / in most need of being re-rolled? And which of the gear is good enough to augment right now (I have a bunch of lvl 100 gems ready to go)?

    Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/luckyrunner to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    DH S20 cube potential

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:25 PM PST

    What do you guys think would be interesting to try out? I've looked up bows/crossbows and there isn't any interesting combination for multishot/cluster arrow builds.

    submitted by /u/almudhaf123 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Non meta builds post channeling nerf?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Hello folks,

    Im simply wondering if the incoming nerf about Etched Sigil, Mantle of Channeling & Deathwish are going to entirely kill the non bazooka channel builds and/or if slightly nerf, what GR tier minus or estimated %power/clearspeed changes) I could expect for the following builds at paragon 1350 :

    [GR107] "Tal Rasha Meteor shower" in which I invested a lot of time for full augments & sweet stats rolls and 3 primals pieces.

    [GR 98] "DMO Energy Twister" being a bit clunkier but fun nonetheless when I want to alternate gameplay.

    [None] "LoD Channeling Meteor without Archon" (which im currently building and might just better give up after seeing the patch note)

    Im kinda mad my non meta builds might get completely powered down to nerf something unrelated, especially witht the fact that I bear no interest in the new hydra set & I hate Archon period.

    submitted by /u/Solegan to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner build question

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:54 AM PST

    New to D3 still.... I did my first season ever as Crusader and that's all I've played as so far.

    I believe I saw a video of a DH build where you have a bunch of pets/animals following you around and was interested in that.

    Is that a formidable build these days still for someone who mainly plays solo and what is it called?

    Not sure what I want to try out yet for the upcoming season and trying to decide between DH, Monk and Barb.

    submitted by /u/tj361011 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 08, 2020

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Ring of Emptiness + Wormwood

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:12 AM PST

    Silly question, does the swarm from Wormwood trigger the ring bonus? As the coming change to RoE could open up a world of massive fun builds. Never played any build with RoE.

    submitted by /u/e1coc to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment