• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Diablo Been playing for years, never had a roll this good. Found on my 20th reforge after prepping for hundreds and had to share. Leaderboards here we come!

    Diablo Been playing for years, never had a roll this good. Found on my 20th reforge after prepping for hundreds and had to share. Leaderboards here we come!


    Been playing for years, never had a roll this good. Found on my 20th reforge after prepping for hundreds and had to share. Leaderboards here we come!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    FINALLY cracking the most competitive leaderboard this season (WD solo). Took a lot of tries and frustration

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    I DID IT

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    After weeks worth of attempts I've conquered the Level 70 greater rift in D3! It took so long to find good enough gear to accomplish but now I get to start grinding for primal ancient items. Beyond stoked and wanted to share this milestone

    submitted by /u/THE-Grandma
    [link] [comments]

    Just one of those days when D4 pops into your mind so you have to rewatch every trailer multiple times

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Cant wait for this game

    submitted by /u/PeanutEater69
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: The Lilith Statue on Blizzard Gear Store is $100 off

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    diablo like game, check this out - Malus

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Can't download Diablo 2 on PC

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Seen this a lot but nothing really gives proper advice. I has a french copy of diablo 2 classic, but want to get the English installer. I got the downloader from blizzard.com diablo 2 page. Then when I run the downloader it gives me two errors that link me to a 404 not found on blizzard.com after downloading like 512 KB. One says peer to peer is disabled and I can't remember the other at the moment but it pops up like 20 seconds later and then the downloader crashes around 30 seconds later. Is there anything I can do without installing battle.net?

    submitted by /u/purplecatmaster
    [link] [comments]

    IK HOTA Barb Build GR110 Tested

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    With the introduction of savages set I have managed to tweak my hota build enough to complete a GR110 with 26 seconds left on the clock. A better skilled player could surely push a higher GR.

    This is my current build (please note this is not exactly what I used when I pushed the 110 but I will explain the 2 changes I made). https://www.d3planner.com/201153346 with this build I had substituted my lidless for echoing fury and my sword and board passive for tough as nails.

    (I would like to point out that my shoulders are not ancient. There is potential for more damage through ancient and augmentation. Also my remorseless only has 233% HOTA dmg out of 250%. Only my lidless is primal ancient. Also my zei's gem is a relatively low level. All of this means there is much room for improvement. Filling these gaps could potentially mean this build is effective in higher grits than just 110.)

    Currently I am using (testing) the effectiveness of the 20% fire dmg shield and 30% dmg reduction (sword and board). My highest GR tested as of today March 31st 2020 was a GR100 which was completed with 8 minutes and 33 seconds remaining.

    Damage numbers are roughly the same as the 2 handed build but with much greater survivability and slower dps rate. Crits can hit up to 7T with a very rare 9T on first strike. Toughness will buff up to roughly 1.8B

    I hope this helps I have put a lot of effort and time into putting together this hota build. It has worked great for me I hope you get great use out of it as well.

    (I have listed additional information below in the comments explaining why this build is effective. Leave a question and I will provide you the best information I can to answer them.)

    submitted by /u/Nobody5353
    [link] [comments]

    D3 Season 20 Vyrs Archon squishyness

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    So for season 20 I am playing a Archon Wizard, my gear is as follows, full vyrs set, chantando set, improbable chain, the bracers that increase you shields effectiveness by a certain percentage, halo of karini, squirts necklace, and convention of elements. In the cube I have a furnace, obsidian ring of the zodiac and a swarmi. Legendary gems are Gogok of Swiftness, Bane of the Stricken and Bane of the Trapped all of which are level 25. So I can handle T14 pretty well, barely handle T15 and T16. My problem is that I keep dying and my damage seems to be erratic. Sometimes I can one shot the trash and down bosses in like 10 seconds and sometimes I can barely kill trash until I get momentum built up probably due to the Chantando set giving buffs to archons wave of destruction bonus. I just want to know what I'm doing wrong. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/spcsamaritan
    [link] [comments]

    SWITCH - Anyone able to help with 350 cursed chest conquest?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Anyone on Switch able to help me with seasonal 350 kill chest for the conquest?

    SW 7454 9754 8982

    submitted by /u/CCShrimp
    [link] [comments]

    Horadric caches

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I'm playing on torment 1 right now and the bounty caches grant me 3x crafting materials each time, at higher torment levels do you get more crafting materials? Farming for konai's cube....

    submitted by /u/clavoder
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 cross play?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Is there finally diablo 3 cross play between ps4 and xbox one?

    submitted by /u/KaydenD12
    [link] [comments]

    I think i just bought diablo 3 for nothing

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Hellooo can u help me with something? I orderded diablo 3 battlechest cd so i can play it on my laptop but i didn't even check if i had a disc drive..is there a way i can still play it without the cd? Like is there a key inside the package i can use to install online? Idk if that makes sense its my first game help

    submitted by /u/EmotionalBlj
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 nostalgia... By yours truly....

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Did Diablo know he was being followed?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    In Diablo 2 the player character is constantly one step behind Diablo, walking literally in his path. To my knowledge there is never any dialogue that states whether or not he is aware he is being followed. Am I wrong?

    submitted by /u/chiwawa_senpai
    [link] [comments]

    Ashbringer build/class suggestions

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    So I just got a primal ashbringer with really good roles haven't been back on the game in a while. Was thinking to make a warrior spin to win build... If someone could power level me to 70 real quick would be very nice I'm on PS4 and seasonal character so I have little hope for the second request.🙈

    submitted by /u/tinygiggla
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard announces "Diablo Immortal", a brand new Diablo title for mobile platforms.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtSmAwpVHsA&feature=emb_title

    You need to have phones to access this new game.

    submitted by /u/GreenColoured
    [link] [comments]

    How to kill Rift Boss?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    So probably be a dumb question but I am doing gr120 and I'm starting to struggle with killing the rift boss my stricken is 117 and I don't know if I am clicking versus holding or should I click click click and wait?

    I guess what I'm saying is what's the proper way for a spirit barrage witch doctor to do consistent damage to the rift boss? Click and hold versus continuous clicking?

    submitted by /u/RockSaltiness
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    I can't find any information on where the set dungeon is for demon Hunter, do we not have one?

    submitted by /u/ibitsue
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having latency issues?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I'm having problems playing the game, my latency it's getting 600ms, 800ms and even 1200ms. I can't even play! I'm seeing others players having this issue .

    submitted by /u/gusneres
    [link] [comments]

    trouble logging into d2

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    is my d2 account the same as my battlenet? ivew tried to enter it but its not working

    submitted by /u/bringsmemes
    [link] [comments]

    How can I find the Mundunugu set?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I can't be sure why, but I'm anticipating this post to be met poorly.

    At any rate, T'Moku (My Witch Doctor) is just about to hit 300 on the Paragon. I'm not sure if I'll go to 400 or if I'll get the ball rolling on a new character. It hinges on how quickly/easily I can find the Mundunugu set and that's what has brought me here.

    I anticipate that you'll tell me to clear higher greater rifts, but T'Moku has a hard time when it gets into Torment 8. He's okay if I'm trying to gather things so I can extract some items at the cube, but once he's in the rifts, it's clear to me that he's outmatched.

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    Kanai's Cube, use weapon power in amor slot

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I'm looking in scoreboard, for ideas to my build, etc.. And many people as using 3 or 2 weapon powers in Kanai's Cube, or using 2 armor powers..

    How they do that? I can only use 1 weapon, 1 armor, 1 jewelry powers..

    submitted by /u/ZexBlood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment