• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Diablo Thinking about something, but I have no time to test...

    Diablo Thinking about something, but I have no time to test...


    Thinking about something, but I have no time to test...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I'm a nurse working a ton of shifts right now, but I was looking at the new Barb set, and got an idea. The fact that savages 2 set gives a potential double dmg bonus to any set that can mix it in makes IK/savages potentially a huge amount of damage, provided that the IK set can figure out a good, quick, short cooldown way to stun or freeze reliably.

    Ground stomp is minimum 4 seconds if you take the rune to reduce it to 8, then get capped CDR.

    What about wyrdward/wreath of lightning, or the HotA rune with lightning dmg? Do you think this could work, or would someone be willing to test this?

    I'm really curious about this, but I really don't have the time to farm or test it.

    submitted by /u/Sordid_Soliloquy to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Patterns of Justice | Missing Damage for GR 120+

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Hey guys :)

    I don't have as much damage as I think I should have regarding my time spent this season.

    Note: I only wear the necklace because I haven't even gotten a decent roll Flavor of Time in non-ancient.

    Maybe you guys have some advice, I would greatly appreciate it! :)

    Here's my build:
    https://www.d3planner.com/938993974

    submitted by /u/midgethunter72 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Gogok for speeds?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Of course we should use Enforcer/Trapped as the two locked in gems but wouldn't Gogok be a better option than Powerful for speed GRs? IAS to recast Phantasms faster, CDR for dmg, and some toughness (because I'm watching Netflix while grinding)?

    submitted by /u/CritterThatIs to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sure it's been asked allot, but how exactly does Manald Heal work? Does it activate automatically from the paralysis passive? And do I need lightning damage on my Nemesis Bracers or lightning skill percentage? Laymen's terms please. Trying for lighting Archon build.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Which of these 2 Yang's Recurve are better? What is more important, weapon damage or the multishot damage?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/sNMN6O6

    So as you can see, my equipped one has 200 less overall damage, but more multishot damage by a lot.

    The new one I found has more overall damage, but less multishot damage.

    What would be preferred in this situation?

    submitted by /u/MindkontrolTV to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not certain if I'm playing Aegis of Valor right / Nonseason

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Does GR127 solo a solid accomplishment with my current paragon and gear? I feel some difficulty achieving de full DMG of this build. Sometimes, I melt the elite so fast that I have the impression that I could be doing a lot more DMG.

    https://www.d3planner.com/320687585

    Obs.: When I push solo, I change the gems for diamonds and put 600 paragon points on VIT.

    submitted by /u/lucasrizzini to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Shi Mizu's Haori on LoD Singularity Build

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Due to Similacrium - Resevoir its possible to drop low pretty fast,often and easy.

    Wouldnt be guaranteed crits with low health would be nice for the mages?

    submitted by /u/derloraxx to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Advice a Newbie Sader

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Just picked up the game for Switch.

    Need suggestions of build/rotation/weapon to grind it up. Also what difficulty should I play on? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Lipe82 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    BK solemn vow stats

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    I just got an ancient bk solemn vow and not sure what to roll out for I guess cooldown reduction? My current gear and with current solemn vow I'm at 43.02% cdr.

    The stats are:

    2600.5 dmg 1359-1670 holy dmg 7% dmg 942 str 866 vit 2.3% chance to stun on hit +10 max fury No socket

    This is for a WW/rend speed barb 694 paragon atm. Not sure if the 7% is needed or the vit? Advice is greatly appreciate thank you.

    Edit: spelling

    submitted by /u/RickRudest to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    About chatodoo stacks...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    I am starting to enjoy the new vyr chantodo variation with the crimsons, it is my first time going this build. So I noticed the chantodo stacks kind of "reset" when u go to archon, I guess this is normal cause the damage increases with each stack.

    Sometimes when you hit archon, let's say with 20 stacks, and your stacker spell remains on the mob, the counter goes up again, if I get it to 5 (in archon mode). It means now I have 25 stacks or its 5? Have been tested?

    submitted by /u/Geeezas to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Is it better to have a primal Sacred Harvester or the Barber?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Which is preferred or is there no difference?

    submitted by /u/Zappyli to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Convince me what's best (wielding ambo v istans)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    I think in season 20 using Ambo on your mainhand and doombringer or sunkeeper or echoing fury in your offhand is better than using the istan set. What's the best offhand? idk.

    Assume these things: 6 piece waste set + morticks + focus ring set + wearing lamentation belt

    Your cube MUST have ring of might and zodiac ring.

    Normally you MUST use ambo in cube as well, but now that you wield it you have 1 more option.

    Season 20 we have the ability to get the highest damage a rend barb can ever do, by using the 3rd cube slot for convection of elements.

    Since Ambo is a mighty weapon you can use weapons master passive and you can keep Whirlwind as blood funnel (very important) now you can also keep or switch battle rage to into the fray. The extra crits synergize with blood funnel and increase your DPS by a significant amount.

    So this season I'm saying weilding Ambo main hand is better than istan set.

    Pro vs Cons?

    Istans set bonus at max stack 30% dmg armor and attack speed

    Compare this to anything you can put in cube.. you can put in a mantle of channeling for 25% dmg reduce and gain.. that alone competes with instan bonus.. nevermind the fact you have better fury regeneration from weapons master and more crit since u dont need to use sword of plough rune.

    NEVERMIND the fact that the offhand can add something nice as well, and that istans weapons have crap damage on them.

    Just try it, you will be surprised at your damage when phys from CoE comes on + focus buff it's a lot.

    But I'm open to ideas, why do you think istan is better? are ppl just stuck season 19 still?

    submitted by /u/handpanquestions to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Hydra breakpoints. Who's right?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    I've been reading everything I could find about hydra breakpoints and I'm still confused. Is there a definitive source? Can I be confident d3planner is correct?

    submitted by /u/IconicIsotope to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Resource reduction vs vita

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Athlaka-1732/hero/119604162

    How valued is resource cost reduction vs vitality? I have another set of ancient shoulders int/vit/resist/cdr that I could use instead of my current ones. Also my mojo rolled primal but it's stuck with resource reduction. I have very low vit even with all my paragon pumped into vit. Noticing super squishy in 100+ grs

    submitted by /u/athlaka916 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Most perfect Primal i've ever got ��

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    What do I reroll on this Karlei's?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Struggling with Greater Rifts

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    I have been running an UE multishot build and now can't beat GRs higher than 103, even in groups it seems that I don't deal much damage.What can I do? Here is my build https://www.d3planner.com/696856615

    submitted by /u/LeoGuru to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth rerolling anything on Primal Barber Found ?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    I currently play on console and cant take a great image of the barber i found but its stats are:

    • 1560-1940 Cold Damage
    • +1000 Intelligence
    • +1000 Vitality
    • Chance to Deal 24% Area Damage
    • +260 Experience Per Kill

    I know Ideally I would want on a weapon: Percent Damage, Attack Speed and Cooldown Reduction. Is it worth even spending the materials to reroll anything on this weapon? If I do so, do I reroll vitality for Percent damage?

    submitted by /u/DieselMKUltra to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    What to reroll

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    This is my first Rabid Strike in about 150 rifts, and I'm not sure what to reroll - damage roll, CHD or spirit2life into attack speed ?

    https://preview.redd.it/1l3kvbpgcvp41.png?width=563&format=png&auto=webp&s=6896c2b7513fa1fa55dcb840c31909b5d6b1265d

    submitted by /u/Xevus to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Casual Player Advice

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    As the title says I'm a causal player, thanks to Corvid 19 I got back Into diablo. I'm going to run Whirl Rend this season but while I grind for the set I've gotten some decent drops for the Frenzy Barb set. Wasn't sure what everyone's thoughts are on that set so far, according to Ryker it should perform fairly well. Also I wanted to run leapquake but it seems it's pretty outclassed this season, anyone running that and having some good success?

    submitted by /u/Hastert365 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Voo's Juicer over captain crimson's?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    So I picked up a pretty decent voo's juicer giving me 58% increased spirit barrage damage and ive swapped out crimsons set for the full mundugus. I've been running it with barber, jeram and sacred harvester in cube, with RoE and Travellers set and its allowed me to lose rush of essence in favour of confidence ritual. It feels more powerful, if a bit squishier. Does anyone with a more mathematically minded head know that if losing the manitou for phlebotomize or soul is willing, is an overall beneficial decision?

    Cheers in advance.

    submitted by /u/Mortimus_Prime to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment