• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Diablo A simple way the inventory/char screen could look bettter

    Diablo A simple way the inventory/char screen could look bettter


    A simple way the inventory/char screen could look bettter

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:34 PM PST

    Diablo + Good Omens cross fan art

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:09 AM PST

    D4 inventory space

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:45 PM PST

    Bit of a feels bad that blizzard isn't planning on bringing back the 'Tetris' like inventory for Diablo 4 ;-;.

    I really enjoyed the way they did it in Diablo 3 for instance and was kindda hoping to see it make a reappearance .

    What are you guys' thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/Hallistra
    [link] [comments]

    Use item weight instead of tetris - Problems Solved!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:48 PM PST

    The issue with removing Tetris is that there is now no differentiation between putting a giant hammer in your bag, and a ring in your pocket.

    This reduces immersion in the world as the realism is reduced, which is what players are really complaining about when they say they don't like that Tetris was removed.

    I propose a fix: • Add a "weight" property to items and have a very thin capacity bar that runs up the side of your inventory. • Allow infinite scrolling of your inventory area, and enlarge the icons so we can see the beautiful artwork.

    Now the limiting factor is how much weight you can carry, not how much space you can fit. It removes the tetris issue without removing the realism. It also allows for larger icon sizes without breaking the UI (as currently they have to display all available space at once so that you can judge capacity, as that is the limiting factor)

    One issue could be that a ring will be a few grams, where a hammer would be x1000 times the weight. To fix this scaling issue, just use a 1-5 system with names: • Giant • Large • Medium • Small • Tiny (and the math would be done behind the scenes to apply to your capacity bar)

    Or they can get fancy and use names like Colossal, but do what you will.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/KurtiZ_TSW
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo IV Wallpaper - Lilith, The Creator of Sanctuary

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:21 AM PST

    What the hell happened to Diablo Immortal?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:51 PM PST

    What ever happened to that game after the shitshow Blizzcon back in 2018

    submitted by /u/TheKeeper772
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t play with friends on XB1

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Can't complete Shadow Power DH set dungeon because I do too much damage.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Title. I have the diffuclty set to T16 and I still 1-shot everything in the dungeon. I have even tried swapping my gear out for much worse gear and even using a non-melee weapon and I still kill everything with 1 impale cast. How do I do this even? I can't build impale bonus damage chains if everything dies. Am I just not understanding how it works?

    submitted by /u/TuffTareBear
    [link] [comments]

    Polls: Which features do you like / hate in Diablo 4? (So far)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Which features are you excited for in Diablo 4? (Multiple answers)

    https://www.strawpoll.me/19453738

    Which features do you hate in Diablo 4? (Multiple answers)

    https://www.strawpoll.me/19453789

    Sorry about confusion, remade these and deleted the previous ones because I completely forgot Itemization. (They were only posted a few minutes).

    submitted by /u/kasperja
    [link] [comments]

    About Diablo Immortal...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Is it ever coming out? Since the shitshow that was Blizzcon 2018 I've heard nothing about it.

    Any news? Was it cancelled?

    submitted by /u/MyrequeArk
    [link] [comments]

    Can't connect over multiple days?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Howdy, Anyone else having this issue? my login works, but the battle.net client won't connect. if i say yes continue offline, my diablo 3 needs to update, but that also fails.

    I got diablo 3 a long while back but never ended up playing it. wanted to play it now, before D4 comes out but i can't connect with battle.net

    As much as i love the series, i'm thinking Blizzards forcing you to be online sucks to much to buy D4. :(

    submitted by /u/discourse_friendly
    [link] [comments]

    Tyrael fanart by Isara’s art

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:54 AM PST

    Never been able to collect a Challenge Rift reward on Switch - Help plz!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:22 PM PST

    I have a non-seasonal character, as well as a season 19 seasonal character that I've had for about 4 weeks. I've completed the last 3-4 challenge rifts, beating the time limit. Each time I leave the game and open up an existing character - can be seasonal or not seasonal. I've NEVER been able to collect the challenge rift reward.

    I am playing on switch. My understanding is that the reward should be collected from the pedestal next to the rift obelisk. There is never anything there. There is no mail in the mailbox. My seasonal character cannot even open the mailbox, but I believe that is how it's supposed to work. There are also no caches added to my inventory.

    Anyone else playing on switch have this problem? If not, how do you collect the reward?

    submitted by /u/chriszimort
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo IV gets more bite with new Cannibals monster family spotlight

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:12 AM PST

    Why do you play Diablo 3 over similar games?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Hello everyone!

    I've recently refunded Warcraft 3 and am interested in getting Diablo 3 with that money, as I've read a lot of it's lore, love their HotS heroes (Mephisto and Nazeebo are my favorites) and really love the aesthetics. I did a little research before buying the game, and most of the people prefer games like Path of Exile or Grim Dawn over D3 for one reason or another.

    My initial thoughts after playing the demo are that this feels like a fun game, but is somehow extremely easy! I bumped difficulty to hard and just stood there, absorbing damage and not fighting back. It's like enemies smack you with a wet noodle. Now, I'm not put off by easy-to-grasp mechanics such as stats (which seem to be made more casual compared to previous game), but I really am put off by games in which you simply can't die. From what I understand, the only way to get to the challenging part is to grind through the story until you unlock master and torment difficulties.

    I'm willing to grind through this but I'd like to know your opinion on this game so I can know what to look forward to, should I buy - why do you prefer D3 to others in this genre?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Numox
    [link] [comments]

    Give me your hardcore barb suggestions

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Gonna make a ladder HC barb. Ive done it once before, but i really want this dude to melt stuff. I remember 2xEBOTD zerker axes as my weapons with merc having Pride for conviction. I mean, i could solo and rush hell mode but i couldnt keep up with hammerdins or even the orb sorces. Is that even a possibility? Throw your suggestions my way. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DixieTraveler817
    [link] [comments]

    Couch Co-Op Survey! Please Fill out!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Season 20 Start Date vs POE Delirium Start Date

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Looks like Season 20 will start and run close to or on the start date for POE's new league (March 13th) which is a shame as I like to play Diablo for couple of weeks before POE comes out. :( shame the timing is out this cycle.

    submitted by /u/RaPsKa
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - 02/27/20

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to week 350 of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    When is the big february update supose to drop?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:36 PM PST

    I saw a post with a pack of mobs and some low res picture of an inventory, but what do you think is the big february update they we're excited to show us?

    CUZ IM FUCKING PUMPED FOR IT!

    submitted by /u/ThaFaub
    [link] [comments]

    Gaming, Coffee, and the Anvil of Fury Oh My Classic Diablo

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:36 AM PST

    I'm gonna preemptively say this regarding first impressions when D4 comes out.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Don't say the game is too easy if there is a higher difficulty rating available to you and you are playing on the lower/lowest. Guess what, there will be new players who haven't played a Diablo game before. If you are an experienced player then after you kill a few mobs are do a dungeon then turn up the difficulty instead of complaining that they are catering to casuals when you can get the challenge you want hopefully.

    submitted by /u/MojoAssassin13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment