• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Diablo Season 20 Unique Builds?

    Diablo Season 20 Unique Builds?


    Season 20 Unique Builds?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Are there any new crazy builds available for season 20? Seems there has to be a way to break the game somehow 😎

    submitted by /u/HerdOfBuffalo to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Fluid build

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Does anyone have any builds that run really consistently. I have found the blood Nova builds are great, and the pestilance and rathma builds are cool. I just can't help but feeling they are kinda stilted. IDK if I'm just playing them wrong and have no clue what I'm doing lol. I've been trying to look up different builds and rotations, but I still keep going back to blood Nova.

    submitted by /u/Ivebencrazylol to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment