• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Diablo My friend on diablo robbed me

    Diablo My friend on diablo robbed me


    My friend on diablo robbed me

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:51 AM PST

    I started playing diablo2 this season for the first time since 2003. I made a friend on the first day named awfulwaffle. We played almost everyday together and even became friends on facebook. We shared all our loot and shunned the botters. We progressed several toons together and accomplished every thing we could think of doing. After taking a few days break to just play something else, i log on and go into his game. Suddenly he has several people i have never met before in his game. They all go silent and he pretends to be afk. I didnt think much of it until i open my inventory and almost everything of value was stripped away. My 20/19 annie, my charms, my weapons, all of it gone. I checked my other characters and everything of value is gone. Then i noticed his game was private, and i wasnt his friend on facebook anymore. Some how this guy, through the past couple of months pieced together enough information to figure out my password. Ive never felt more violated in my life. I checked D2JSP and sure enough all of my items are listed for sale. I instantly changed my password again and unistalled the game and havent touched it since. If youre reading this cakes, im blown away man. I cant believe you did this for a few pixels and some fake gold for an abstract website. But if you, the reader has ever been hurt by a friend, i completely understand what it feels like now. Maybe ill come back in a couple of seasons. Much love to you all. I just needed to vent and maybe remind people you never know what someone is like through the internet.

    Edit: my password had numbers characters and a word, im honestly not sure how he did it. My theory is there is software to bruteforce a login, the game is very old. Its not connected to battle.net and took some basic info from me over the months and got it. Thsts my theory. Ive never tried to login 100 times a minute so i could be completely wrong. Ive never shared my account before, so i dont know exactly how he did it like i said.

    Edit 2: people are asking "how do i know for sure", because his JSP account has my items for sale. I said that too.

    Edit 3: later on today ill reinstall the game and make a game and hand out the stuff i have left, i still have HRs and enigmas/other assorted stuff still. He mostly took what would sell on JSP. Id like to add that diablo2 is not linked to the newer Battle.net and your account name is visible/used to add friends in that game. Part of the reason i didnt really use the strong passwords i usually use on like steam or battle.net. I appreciate everyone though. Might as well before the mules expire. A lot of the community gave me a lot when i first started and would be cool to give back.

    Edit: since ive never used this password for anything but this game, the password was 143 as in i love you, some characters like $&* and my dead dogs name.

    Thanks for all the stories shared! Lots of good advice and lots of anger too. At the end of the day, i have accepted what has happened. Thanks again for all the kind words. I am not trying to solve the mystery of how, but accepting that sometimes friends are not friends. You guys have a good community here and im thankful to all who let me be apart of it along the way. Ill restart again next season eith a strong password.

    submitted by /u/RagnarFromRust
    [link] [comments]

    3D Pen Diablo by a Korean Youtuber

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:33 PM PST

    should Diablo 4 have defined subclasses?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:25 PM PST

    Looking at the current ARPGs on the market, the trend is to have subclasses or some idea of it. Do you think D4 should implement this concept as well?

    submitted by /u/Leejjj
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a newbie?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Brand new to this series. Started with Diablo 3. Any tips on best armor and weapon sets to look out for. Best skills to use?

    submitted by /u/xTHE_ECHELONx
    [link] [comments]

    Please class Manitou as a pet

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Since WD already needs to use the enforcer gem to gain damage from the phantasm rune for spirit barrage, it doesn't make sense that the actual pet like spirit doesn't gain any benefit from that gem.

    It will also help differentiate the set version from the LoD version.

    submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Loot Wednesday - 02/12/20

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to week 385 of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

    Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


    Tips:

    • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

    • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Hand Tattoo by Neil @ Chronic Ink Tattoo

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:37 AM PST

    Been Researching on the PTR, here's my Season 20 Build Tier List

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Pretty Hard Diablo Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:26 PM PST

    The Chamber of Bones in Diablo

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:31 AM PST

    Why is David Brevik not apart of Diablo 4?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:49 AM PST

    With the recent debacle of Reforge, it sounds like Diablo 4 is currently Blizzard's most anticipated game. With that being said, Blizzard has to ensure that this game wins over the fans and doesn't split the Diablo fans like D3 did. I'm one of the old school fans that didn't get as much enjoyment as I did with D2. Don't get me wrong, I'll still play D3 from time to time, but nothing will ever get me hooked like D2 did. David Brevik and the other folks from Blizzard North NEED to be a part of this next game. I believe David Brevik stated he'd be open to rejoining the team for a Diablo game. So I ask, is Blizzard pursuing him? If not, why the hell would they not??

    submitted by /u/triggzzz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment