• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Diablo A powerful track I made about Tyrael. Hope you guys enjoy!

    Diablo A powerful track I made about Tyrael. Hope you guys enjoy!


    A powerful track I made about Tyrael. Hope you guys enjoy!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:27 PM PST

    How did people manage to change Diablo 1 resolution?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:16 PM PST

    As far as I know Diablo 1 uses direct draw rendering, meaning that the resolution was limited to 640x480. However I am 100% sure that there are mods like belzebub(?) that somehow managed to change the resolution, probably by changing the rendering device... or something else?

    I have another game that uses direct draw and I was wondering how the modders managed to change diablo 1 resolution. Same goes for starcraft 1

    submitted by /u/llVIU
    [link] [comments]

    Have you seen this statue?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Hi All!

    The Sideshow Nightmare Edition Diablo Statue has eluded me for years.

    The time has come to try and find one. I've watched various places like eBay, but I have always come up empty handed.

    I know there is one there, but I don't want a broken one for $900.

    So I am asking for your help! If you happen to know where there is one for sale, or happen to see one come up, please let me know!

    Thank you for your time and energy!

    submitted by /u/Sedyn
    [link] [comments]

    Guide to get upto speed

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Hello, so i just bought this game and apparently as it downloads i see its on season 19 or something ? I have a few simple questions

    1. am i starting this game too late? What about previous seasons? What am i missing?

    2. after i best the story mode, whats the endgame? Apart from the grind?

    Sorry if these questions are stupid but this is my first diablo and the menus and everything i saw in gameplays seem very overwhelming to me

    submitted by /u/Hassan_Aftab
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to play Diablo I

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:39 PM PST

    What is the ideal way to experience the first Diablo if you have never played it before? I got Diablo 1 + Hellfire on GOG.com, and wanted the ideal experience for my first playthrough. Is Belzebub the way to go? Should I stick to just vanilla, or are there other mods I should play with? Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/batman42a
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Diablo books canon ?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:08 AM PST

    I wanted to ask if the Diablo books, written by Richard A. Knaak and others are canon to the games.

    submitted by /u/littleboihere
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna join me on PC

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Hiya just wondered if anyone wanted to join me starting a new story mode in Diablo 3 on PC it would be great if i could do it with someone instead of on my own thnx just add me and let me know if anyone wanna join me and i will also give my blizzard account to anyone who wants in

    submitted by /u/shane337
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 playability questions

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:31 PM PST

    I really want to give Diablo 2 a go. Rather play solo, but also don't want it to feel to EZ but don't want to farm for thousands of hours for the specific items I need for certain builds.

    Is there a certain mod or private server that makes Diablo 2 in single play more QoL and little more fast paced gearing wise?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Simpdogg
    [link] [comments]

    For anybody who wants to revisit the Diablo storyline in a cinematic way, before 4 releases, I have started a lore series! So much nostalgia.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:20 AM PST

    Diablo tattoo by Marcos Martins

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Looking for any secrets and easter eggs in all series of Diablo.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Hi evreone. I Looking for any secrets and easter eggs in all series of Diablo. Can you help me? Where can i find them?

    submitted by /u/mest88
    [link] [comments]

    Changes you'd love to see in D3 and onwards?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:59 AM PST

    With the recent announcement of Season 20 theme which sounds amazing btw and I can't wait to experiment with some of the builds with 3 of the same slots...

    It got me thinking. Diablo 3 and perhaps 4, need a private game or a custom game option, that let's you replay the past seasons themes at your own leisure. Just for fun. They've had some pretty cool ideas with the themes up until this point but once it's finished it's gone forever unless the revisit it a few seasons later.

    You could technically even earn XP and plans and legendaries and all that good stuff but the XP could be at a reduced rate of 50% would transfer over to your main character? I don't know Blizz would obviously have to adjust the numbers accordingly..

    Or even imagine the possibilities of having custom games and designing your very own themes you can play with friends and then every season you could vote on which one would become Live on the main game. It would make this game so much more replayable.

    Anyways what would you like to see come to this game or 4?

    submitted by /u/Seany_Mallie17
    [link] [comments]

    Gharbad the Weak and the batched Sign quest in Diablo

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:33 AM PST

    What are your thoughts about blizzard? Is this company dead?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:49 PM PST

    Warcraft 3:Reforged is nominated the worst user rated game, and it makes me question blizzards future.

    submitted by /u/ArchitectArnas
    [link] [comments]

    Demon Hunter to ???

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:26 AM PST

    This Tier List and several youtube videos have me considering going from Demon Hunter to a Melee class next season. I know what the differences are between Monk, Crusader, and Barbarian.
    My question is which one would be the best to go to since I am used to being a Demon Hunter? My first thought is Barbarian because I am used to the movement aspect. Monk has the Wave of light that reminds me of a ranged play. But Crusader looks like it could be fun as well.

    submitted by /u/Dragon693
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment