• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    Diablo I can't be the only one glad Blizzard didn't remaster D2 after all...

    Diablo on reddit

    Diablo I can't be the only one glad Blizzard didn't remaster D2 after all...


    I can't be the only one glad Blizzard didn't remaster D2 after all...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:43 PM PST

    The whole absolute disaster with Warcraft 3 Reforged has scared me away. How about you?

    submitted by /u/Siliticx
    [link] [comments]

    What are all the "special events/happenings" that can happen in Nephalem Rifts??

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Not sure what else to call them besides "special events and/or happenings" lol but we have had the cow rift and ones with a ton of goblins and once a pylon that spat out goblins... Been looking online and cannot find info on what others we can come across and look forward too. I play on torment level 15 and our characters are almost at 800. Idk if that matters but figured id add it in just incase.

    submitted by /u/isingtomyducky
    [link] [comments]

    Noob Question

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:24 PM PST

    I'm playing as a Necro. I don't quite know how the melee weapon stats contribute to none melee play style.

    I'm not utilizing any melee as a Necro obviously, but I want to make sure I'm understanding how melee weapons contribute to strength of my attacks.

    Outside of the INT buff stats, do attributes such as Life on Hit, % Chance of Area Damage, or any of the other numerous procs actually function when using spells/other forms of attack? Or are those tied to melee attacks only?

    submitted by /u/IamNICE124
    [link] [comments]

    Guide me slayers of evil

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:19 AM PST

    I am returning to D3 as a filler between HW nights for me and nights where my kids actually sleep. I have all DLC and such, but haven't played really since launch. Is there any good stuff to know as I start a seasonal character, a necromancer? Thank you for your help in advance!

    submitted by /u/Not_Eazy_Being_G_Zee
    [link] [comments]

    Star Pact will still be possible after Patch 2.6.8, but maybe not consistent enough.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Is anyone upset with some of the game design choices in Diablo 4?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:45 PM PST

    Which choices are you upset with ? Here's what I dislike this far..

    1) no 8 player games 2) no runewords + gem implementation 3) no public / private games mentioned 4) no social lobby and channels where you can hang out and showcase your character in different channels. 5) no pvp hostility where you can hostile anyone as soon as you leave town. 6) open world PvP only in certain designated areas ? Big nooooooooo 7) instead of implementing a paragon system or some garbage design strategy why not make it like D2 where you have normal, night mare and hell and how you need to grind to get the best gear such as running baal runs etc or running a high magic find character ?

    submitted by /u/johnny87auxs
    [link] [comments]

    I need some guidance on flawless victory on D3

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Hi, so it says that i have to do 3 conquest this season but in the conquest menu i have "On a good day" and "Divinity" already so thats 2/3 right? but on the journey thing it says 0/3. is ti a bug or do i have to do the other ones like sprinter and so on.

    thanks

    submitted by /u/AsuraJun
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back and trying hardcore for the first time. Tips/fun/advice?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    As the title says, really. I haven't played since season...seven? Just dived back in and am trying hardcore for the first time. Any fun sets/builds I should try, any hardcore tips for an HC beginner, anything to know about since I left?

    Would love to hear people's favorite ways to play, thoughts on the Necro who's totally new to me, things to do on first coming back, that type of thing.

    submitted by /u/Caleddin
    [link] [comments]

    Belzebub

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:29 AM PST

    Anyone still playing belzebub? Started a few weeks ago and I'm a lvl 27 barbarian. Just tried to attack the first boss before Diablo in terrors domain. I got destroyed, wasn't dealing enough damage and couldn't gain hp fast enough. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Munchminion
    [link] [comments]

    Old items never get patched?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Old items never get patched?

    https://preview.redd.it/vbgw296jxbe41.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3bec14d14ab2033640a8e52648dbcd46a5004f75

    Took my old non-season WoL Monk a spin to farm items so I could try SWK tempest rush. As you can see, the one equipped is the new drop on my runs and one I hovered is the one used before. The old is still on a range for the Sweeping wind stacks and no increase damage ranged.

    Is that how it had always been when there are updates to legendary power of items?

    submitted by /u/superhyperultra458
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought Diablo 3 ROS on pc from a local shop.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment