• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Diablo Decided to play Diablo II again after 12 Years

    Diablo Decided to play Diablo II again after 12 Years


    Decided to play Diablo II again after 12 Years

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:17 AM PST

    My boss asked me to play Diablo 2 with him while at work.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:10 AM PST

    We played TCP/IP games on our work PC's. I went back to my glory days of playing a WW Barb. And he always played a Frost Orb Sorc. So we went through the game untwinked on those character outside of trading each other things that we find that would better suit the other character. Was a great time. Then after we got through that we decided we would just port in the best gear for our characters and dominate everything in the game. It became less fun to me after that. But when your boss asks you to play a game with him. You play a game with him. :D

    submitted by /u/RauschHouse
    [link] [comments]

    Just got D2 after not playing for 16 years.What should I expect?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Me and a few friends have been threatening to get back into Diablo for ages.Now we actually pulled the trigger.I know its a broad question but any comment I'll appreciate.

    submitted by /u/ApolloCreedscock
    [link] [comments]

    (PSA) The Art of Diablo: Collector's Edition is on sale for 25% off on Blizzard Gear (link in comment)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:18 AM PST

    Alternate Diablo Immortal?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:44 PM PST

    So I'm bored, between games and looking for a solid Diablo clone type mobile game for iOS. I don't mind if there's some in app purchasing going on as long as it isn't pay to win. I'm also NOT a big fan of games with heavy Japanese/manga style art where the emphasis seems to be big chested girls with seizure inducing, flashy attacks. Any decent games out there that you folks would recommend?

    submitted by /u/Leatherneck95
    [link] [comments]

    One handed (Disability friendly) WD haunt Build

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:00 AM PST

    https://www.d3planner.com/892690225
    Forgive the 82 stricken and randomized attributes, I did an import as base for slightly more realistic viability/I'm crap with the planner's finer details.

    I'm trying to create a build that can be played truly one handed, with a specific injured friend in mind.

    He likes the Witch Doctor, so this is the best I could come up with. One initial mash of pets, before simply running around for wormwood to proc locusts then spamming the hell out of haunt.
    I'm unsure if this calculates the extra damage reduction from the fetishes being spawned, and otherwise is obviously better with all attack speed possible for faster 2set procs and more spawns.

    What do you guys think of the concept? And are there any improvements you could see?

    submitted by /u/AaronScythe
    [link] [comments]

    health potions

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:31 AM PST

    Who can I buy health potions from, and where are they? if it dosent

    submitted by /u/The_ThunderB1rd
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get more crafting materials?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:41 AM PST

    This may be due to the PTR not having challenge rifts but, I'm seemingly always out of veiled crystals. So then I recycle my reusable parts into veiled crystals. Only to run out again in five seconds due to rerolling stats. I never have problems with death's breath or the legendary mat. I literally never have enough.

    submitted by /u/Apathy005
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - 02/13/20

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to week 348 of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone interested in owning a Diablo 3 Collectors Edition Boxset?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:39 AM PST

    I am cleaning out my house and found my completely intact copy. Everything is unused and unopened except the game dvd and it's key (the original d2/lod keys are also intact).

    Make an offer. Shipping is probably around $20 (leaving CA, only shipping within US)

    submitted by /u/swim_to_survive
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone interested in owning a Diablo 3 collectors edition boxset?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:36 AM PST

    I am cleaning out my house and found my completely intact copy. Everything is unused and unopened except the game dvd and it's key (the original d2/lod keys are also intact).

    Make an offer. Shipping is probably around $20 (leaving CA, only shipping within US)

    submitted by /u/swim_to_survive
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Mail, What's the Max a Mailbox can hold?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:52 AM PST

    Title says it all, my friend was playing D3 on my xbox the past few days, I had some of the gear he didn't want sent to my account via mailbox, yet most of what he sent I didn't get. I saw him send it, it's not on his character anymore, but poof, it's gone.

    submitted by /u/Xyphilis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment