• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Diablo Are there already some interesting PTR Ideas ?

    Diablo Are there already some interesting PTR Ideas ?


    Are there already some interesting PTR Ideas ?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:13 AM PST

    Was just wondering if there are already some ideas out, what we can do in the next season, with the free choice on our cube.

    on of my pers. bets wich im already in are, wkl+balance in cube .. and then using the shenlong-fists for a permanent 200% buff.

    with this, you could swap out your coe for a unity and go fully on a speedbuild

    some other nice ideas so far ?

    submitted by /u/Opsul to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Season 20 | T16 Hydra Wizard Build Guide | 2.6.8 PTR

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:54 PM PST

    HotA HC barb need plvl due to untimely death

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:31 PM PST

    I'm in ps4 under this same name. Have mic and headset if needed.

    submitted by /u/Svenbowsher to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Ring of Emptiness buffs Spirit Barrage > Phantasms?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Since this new set for WD is based on Spirit Barrages and Phantasms is the most important rune, a question that I already had on the Lon/LoD build hit me again:

    • If Ring of Emptiness buff DOESN'T work on Pets (Gargs, Dogs, Fetishes) it does work on Phantasms?
    • Phantasms are considered Pets, since you can buff them with Enforcer and Mask of Jeram
    • Theoretically RoE shouldn't work on Phantasms
    • But RoE is used both in LoN/LoD Spirit Barrage build as well in this new WD set
    submitted by /u/robsonwt to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody want to gift me the necromancer?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:28 PM PST

    D3 Demon Hunter Survey for Change - Take the Poll

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    A quick poll about things the DH community may want in future patches. Written by dmkt

    http://www.poll-maker.com/QBT3A8I

    submitted by /u/jrosto to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    AoV FoTH needs help!!!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:37 AM PST

    Hello experts,

    I'm at 705 paragon and can clear GR94-95 but not without getting one shotted here and there. My questions below:

    1. I'm using a dark light as main weapon but also in the cube is this dumb?

    2. I've replaced stone gauntlets with Khassett's cord is this also not right?

    3. When I've had stone gauntlets in the cube I get slowed to the point where I'm frozen and can't move. I understand it's for the DR but not being able to move really sucks.

    4. Please explain like I'm five why Pig Sticker is best for FoTH/HF?

    5. To approximately which level GR is FoTH only build viable?

    6. I'm using Trapped, Stricken and Vengeance is this correct?

    7. Also have Akarat's (prophet), Steed (Endurance), Iron (Flash), LoV (Unstoppable force) and Judgement (Debilitate)...should any of these be swapped out?

    8. Also have Fervor, Holy Cause, Finery and Long Arm.

    I am a VERY casual player and do not possess the knowledge and experience of most of you but I'm slowly learning. Diablo for life!!!

    Ps. Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/RickRudest to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment