• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Diablo Which Yang's is better?

    Diablo Which Yang's is better?


    Which Yang's is better?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:10 PM PST

    is gr level too high for me ?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:10 PM PST

    My last successful gr level is 133. I have took a few challenges on 136.

    I found that killing trash take quite a long time such that the my progression was fall far behind even though a large pack of elites and trash were clear by season kill streaks finally.

    submitted by /u/takayo72 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Help with carnevil Zuni

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:41 PM PST

    I'm playing on the switch and have the build recommended from icy veins for the carn/Zuni build. I don't seem to be able to get through gr50 and my damage compared to a full jade set is a joke. Does anyone have suggestions for playing the build?

    submitted by /u/supasquirrelz to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    SOJ Gearcheck

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:41 AM PST

    hey guys I completed a GR 121 yesterday without augments. I'm looking for feedback on my build before I start augmenting my gear.

    Please let me know where I can improve.

    https://www.d3planner.com/177465079

    submitted by /u/mopedfred to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    what is the end-game weapons of ww rend for solo gr pushing ?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:57 PM PST

    istvans pair weapons or Ambo's Pride + Sun Keeper + The Furance (in cube)

    submitted by /u/takayo72 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Noobie returning barb need help understanding WW build

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:16 PM PST

    I played few years back till act 2 but in no means got into the game. I just got a switch lite and d3 is my first game I'm currently at lvl70(55). I've been trying to play without much help until recently I needed advice so I turned to the forums. I decided to follow the wrath of the wastes build but as I went to equip the set I seen that what I already had equipped had better armor numbers If I remember correctly even some better stats. To my understanding I'm guessing the WW build is for the rend or whirlwind bonus? I've also read in the d3 forum that by lvl 70 you should be committed to a build/set. Is it recommended to stick to a set/build or just going off what you're preferences are? I'm still really new and when I try doing my homework I feel completely lost any help would be great.

    submitted by /u/lordphantomm1 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to push on a strafe build ( tying something different for the seaso)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:34 PM PST

    I am using as a baseline this build but I can not find a way to get more damage, so far I have push to gr94 and I'm seconds away to push gr95, I know is not meta and I know impale and eu are better but I want to try and see how much I ca push with an unconventional build

    Ty for the help

    Btw I play on Xbox so can not link bnet profile

    submitted by /u/dmagana666 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment