• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Diablo What is this symbol?

    Diablo What is this symbol?


    What is this symbol?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Need help! Which glove is better for my ww/rend push barb?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:50 PM PST

    First time wizard

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:47 PM PST

    Just got Diablo III and chose wizard and need to know what weapons and armor are best, any advice is much appreciated

    submitted by /u/oedipiss to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Justice Hammerdin Build Help

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:47 AM PST

    So I just found Blessed of Haull and am having a lot of fun pairing it up with Justice Hammer of Pursuit and Blessed Hammer Thunderstruck (which never needs to cast) so my Wrath only drops slighlty on bosses when I use shield bash.

    Shield is Guard of Johanna for extra Blessed Hammer dmg. Armor is Aquila Cuirass when fighting mobs so that my Dmg is Reduced by 50% bc I am not using my rescources. (Only Shield Bash for high dmg on bosses) Belt is Blessed of Haull for Justice/Hammers Ring 1 is Ring of Royal Grandeur so I only need 5 Rolands to get bonus. Ring 2 Rogar's Huge Stone for increased Life Regen. Amulet is Golden Gorget bc I havent found a better one yet. The rest is Roland's set.

    I'm paragon 60, have solo'd up to GR 17 but I feel like I need to make a better build for this. As of right now these are the best combos I can make with what I have but if someone has a better build then I can start working on getting those items to make this build even better.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/destef44 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Why top 10 leader board seasonal solo players dont use ww rend crimson build ?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:33 PM PST

    is it less damage than a 6 pieces of wastes full set ?

    submitted by /u/takayo72 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    This is my first season. I'm having fun with the dashing strike set and I see videos of people being able to dash constantly but not explaining how. Does anyone know a good guide for this set?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

    tornado build season 19 using Legacy of dreams gem, need some advice

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:33 AM PST

    Try to build a viable tornado build, tanky (i hope), would like some feed back on anything that would work better for this build.

    https://www.d3planner.com/537613793

    submitted by /u/daydreamer0581 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    WWRend gear check / group setup

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    Since I liked the TR playstyle of monk decided to give ww barb a try and Im liking it.

    Im currently stuck in GR 118, running out of time but being able to finish with 1 or no death. What sh ould I be looking for in the gear? what should i focus on swapping?

    I understand Rend is not affected by AD correct?

    https://www.d3planner.com/717861699

    Also, for doing some GRs in group for speed, what should I change? Skills to speed ones?

    Sorry, no idea on barbs xD

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/d0paz to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Advice needed regarding the Sunwuko Paws below. Considering I am 1391 paragon and have 108% AD, when do I do the switch to quadfecta pair, if I do?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Best Speed 90s to 100s poj

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:27 PM PST

    Been looking online for a definitive speed 90-100gr poj build. Just wondering which one is the most efficient. Some people have EF, others use VW. others say use DS, and others say its a wasted slot on DS.

    Wondering what is the most efficient build soloing. Thanks.

    About 700 paragon, 1 or 2 ancient armor pieces, low damage weapons, 90s take me btw 3 and 5 minutes using azurath push build.

    submitted by /u/luvYun to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    2 minute level 90 speed rifts complete skill and gear setup in video

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:42 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/YxXxts4wceo

    Season 19 WW Rend speed barb build. So far been consistently completing level 90 greater rifts in 2 min 50 seconds an average of 3 minutes a piece. I show the gear I'm using and the skills and my paragon points. Working on more Primals and more augments before I make a video speed rifting level 100s. Check out my other builds at Sadistic Christian YouTube channel subscribe , like , comments are welcome.

    submitted by /u/SadisticChristian to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment