• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Diablo Warstaff of General Quang vs Balance for speed farming

    Diablo Warstaff of General Quang vs Balance for speed farming


    Warstaff of General Quang vs Balance for speed farming

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Hey all,

    New monk here! I'm trying to see how much damage I can get while using all the speed boosts available to me using PoJ. I think I have the build I want mostly figured out, but I'm not sure which staff to cube. Since I'm going for max speed I am not budging on having tailwong in this specific build.

    On one hand, I could roll balance and get the passive damage to TR and use the tailwind rune directly

    OR

    I could use the warstaff and get tailwind automatically and select flurry as my rune. I actually don't know how much damage flurry can do without balance, so I thought I'd ask if you all have any advice? (I still actually have to farm for either staff, but I was curious what you all thought)

    submitted by /u/AncientWolflord to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient Swords vs non ancient bulkathos

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:39 PM PST

    I have some pretty decent ancient 1 hand swords. 2700 damage on each. Is it favorable to switch these to the bulkathos set? Main hand is around 2300 and off is like 2000. I have ramaldanis gifts for both the Bulkathos. Is it worth switching to lose the damage of the ancients for the set bonus on Bulkathos?

    submitted by /u/Scatteredfall to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Aegis of Valor and F+R?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:10 AM PST

    With the 4-set bonus, FotH regens Wrath. Will it proc focus & restraint bonus as a generator?

    submitted by /u/rdachilles to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    SWK TR stuck at GR110 - Where to focus upgrades?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Looking for advice on where to focus my upgrading efforts. Survivability isn't terrible (die 0-2 times per run GR105-110) but I don't feel like I can kill elite mobs fast enough. If I don't crit on my cold release it is rough, and even when I crit I don't always 1-shot. Playing on XBO so I mimic'd my character in D3 Planner. Thanks in advance!

    https://www.d3planner.com/143983147

    submitted by /u/SynysterCT to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Can I only get UE during this season?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:16 PM PST

    I'm new and icyveins only said to farm like any other set, but I read also that this season, you play act 2-4 of campaign to get the set? That seems too easy and I think I'm misunderstanding something? I want UE and if I have to burn all my spare time until this season ends to get it, I will. Help?

    submitted by /u/captaintagart to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment