• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    Diablo The reward of Archbishop Lazarus

    Diablo The reward of Archbishop Lazarus


    The reward of Archbishop Lazarus

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:38 AM PST

    On replay of D1, I just realized that what got Lazarus to work for Diablo was, in fact, a sex dungeon. The only enemy in his area other than him are dozens of succubi, which must have been his reward.

    submitted by /u/pontiak404
    [link] [comments]

    Need casual players

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Anyone play diablo 3 on switch and willing to help a newbie?

    submitted by /u/cheesydaddy187
    [link] [comments]

    Lag spikes only in Diablo III

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Hello. Today, all day, I've been getting latency spikes. I thought it might be my internet so I did the usual restart of modem and router. It continued to spike every minute or so. Sometimes it was minor enough that there was a .25 delay in actions, and sometimes it was bad enough to rubberband me back great distances.

    I tried overwatch to see if it was in fact my internet, and I seemed to play several entire matches with no latency problems. Is anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Mortiss45
    [link] [comments]

    Really wanna get back into the game [PC] how active is it?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:22 AM PST

    I got the game when it first launched and bought RoS when that launched. i bought the necro dlc and he is super fun, but i'm wondering about the playerbase at this point. is it worth it to invest more time into this game? its my favorite ARPG

    submitted by /u/commitisekai
    [link] [comments]

    Is Path of Exile anyway similar to D3?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Since im qute bored of D3 and god knows when will d4 come out,Poe picked my interest.It looks nice,it has same elements as d3,but i heard it is somewhat p2w.Is that true and are they similar?Asking you people that played both games

    submitted by /u/ivanci55
    [link] [comments]

    Beside clearing greater rifts, is there a way I can get Paragon levels at an efficient rate?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Hello.

    I've been spending an inordinate amount of time clearing rifts. I'm just about to pass 462.

    I recently learned that my Crusader is going to need more than 50 Paragon points to fill out the Strength attribute. That's what has brought me here.

    I suppose that if you get into higher level rifts, you'll get more EXP. If I go anywhere above 50, I die pretty quickly. I've been mostly doing high 40s/low 50s rifts.

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    Finally found Sir William

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:02 PM PST

    I started hunting for him between Season 17 and 18, so a little more than 2 full seasons of hunting. Went through Whimsyshire at least once each day. More between seasons and on weekends. Roughly 260 days and I would estimate 390 runs (avg 1.5/day).

    Here's what I fought during the last run.

    submitted by /u/SC_Ferastu
    [link] [comments]

    Switch LoD Wizard looking for a party of like minded nephalam!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Title mostly. Got a LoD Wizard I'm farming equipment for rn and a Lanceromancer that's significantly stronger but just need a few people that wouldn't mind farming rifts or bounties. HMU for my FC!

    submitted by /u/MasterMezz
    [link] [comments]

    4K or Ultrawide for Diablo 4

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Looking for the opinions of people Who have played d3 in 4K and played in 1440 Ultrawide and which is preferred in this game ONLY.

    I have no gear and will purchase closer to release date. Thx!

    submitted by /u/EnglishKidChin
    [link] [comments]

    Portal to Heaven

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Had to portal away and exit game as was heading out before going through the portal. How do I get there from Bastion's Keep Stronghold?

    Edit: I had already killed Azmodan etc.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/MrsCatLady89
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 in 4K

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:18 AM PST

    LIRIK's idea for Diablo IV

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:10 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment