• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    Diablo HELP! I need help understanding what is Good and Bad about my Disintegrate Wizard! (Newb Alert! Returning Player from launch)

    Diablo HELP! I need help understanding what is Good and Bad about my Disintegrate Wizard! (Newb Alert! Returning Player from launch)


    HELP! I need help understanding what is Good and Bad about my Disintegrate Wizard! (Newb Alert! Returning Player from launch)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

    EDIT: Finally my newbie profile! You don't have to waste time reading the stats in this post.

    https://www.d3planner.com/506580093

    (( I posted in /r/diablo3 because I did not find this place until after posting. Sorry if this is seen by you twice! ))

    Question == I need help... with ANYTHING. Seriously. I made this up as I went, and I can get to Greater Rift #55-60 without dying more than 2-3 times per. (I am aggro player!)

    Area Needing Help: Even though I am not suffering in any specific area (except dying at least once when trying higher G.RIFT levels). I think my damage is solid because I one-two-shot so much, but I'm not sure what to sacrifice. So Answer=GEAR (see next para.)

    Important Observation: When compiling this, as expected, I saw how shitty some of my gear is! I have several "JUST BECAUSE" slots like Chest and Bracers and Source and≥...shit.... a lot... But that is GOOD NEWS because so many areas of improvement!!!!!

    Reward For This Quest: I am very happy to bless a helpful helper with Reddit Gold if I find their contribution exemplary :-)

    CHARACTER + STATS (Paragon Level 333)

    Main Skill: Disintegrate with convergence for the fire damage boost.

    Strategy: Stay at edge of enemy map, snipe, avoid things. Working well so far! (GR 55-60 currently, till climbing)

    Added Note: Due to help with Exp Boost and recent increase in damage due to something random and forgotten I did, I have leveled 200 times in the last 3 days ... no I haven't been playing all day!

    Main Damage Boost: I have FIVE Ancient Legendary - so, alongside Legacy of Dreams gem that gives me +918.75% damage total!

    Damage Numb's!: I hit for billions! So far in Rifts I happen to be one-shotting many things! IN Archon I spam (Y) key for self-explosions and just sprint for death sprees!

    Defense: Unstable Anomaly passive prevents hundreds of deaths.

    Int = 8642

    Vit = 4033

    Armor = 8256

    Damage (base) = 763,542

    Crit Chance = 38.10 %

    Crit Damage = 400 %

    Area Damage = 50 % (unsure if this helps)

    Fire Dmg Increase = 15 %

    Disintegrate Increase = 35 %

    Damage Reduction (overall?) = 70.23%

    Phys Res = 1312

    Fire Res = 1312

    Cold Res = 1598

    Light Res = 1492

    Pois Res = 1446

    Arcane Res = 1441

    Max Life = 492,400

    Move Speed Bonus = 25%

    STAT QUESTION: I used to have Desired HP + Armor + Res # all figured out on D3 LAUNCH. However.... I HAVE NO IDEA what is considered good these days!!! I guess it's based on personal performance? My newbie opinion == I hit like a tank but can die a bit too easily for my tastes.

    GEAR

    Head

    Leoric's Crown - norm Legend

    Stat: +5.5% crit, 10% disint dmg

    Gem: +81% EXP

    Amulet

    Kymbo's Gold -- Ancient Legend

    No Gem Slot

    Bracer

    Custerian Wristgards - normal Legend.

    (Using for +fireDmg +Crit ... and because the +exp appealed to me 2 days & 200 levels ago)

    Source:

    Oculus - norm Legend

    (Using because crit and +disintegrate% roll.)

    No gem

    Ring #1

    Halo of Karini -- Ancient Legend

    Gem: Legacy of Dreams Rank 48

    Ring #2

    Broken Promises - Ancient Legend

    Gem: Zei's Vengeance - Rank 30 - Max 32% dmg for far away enemies

    Feet

    Fire Walkers! -- Ancient Legend

    (Because? FIRE! That's why!)

    Pants

    Hexing Pant - Norm Legend

    Gems: 2x Topaz

    (I hate these pants, but are there better ones?)

    Belt

    Hergbrash Binding -- norm. Legend

    + int vit 10%life armor

    (Using because free Disintegrate!)

    Weapon

    (Sword) Deathwish!

    (OMG I creamed my panties when I got this out of nowhere!)

    Gem: Flawless Royal Emerald!!!

    + PoisonDmg (ugh) + 7% dmg (my Mod roll) + ing + 6% atk

    (Using because +296% Disint!)

    Gloves

    Gladiator Gaunt - Ancient Legend

    + 47Cr.Dmg +10Cr%

    (Using because golden glory of victory ... err, because it is Ancient and good crit!)

    Shoulders

    Mantle of Channeling -- norm. Legend

    mod roll = armor

    Breast

    Blackthorne's Surcoat

    (For lack of better Chest! Using only because 3 sockets + decent rolls = int, vit, resall, armor)

    Gems: 3x Flawless Diamond

    KANAI

    Weapon: None yet -- trying to get one of the legend sword bonuses

    Armor: Boots of Disregard -- trying out life regen, inconclusive so far.

    Jewel: Ess of Jordan -- trying out the black hole (it sucks so far!)

    SKILLS

    Disintegrate and Archon! These are my power houses.

    Storm or Energy Armor (depending on if I struggle)

    Passives: Glass Cannon, Audacity, Unstable Anom, Power Hungry

    SUMMARY (and probably a shitton more questions)

    Ideas needed for:

    • Kanai - I basically just realized Kanai was even possible 50 minutes ago......
    • Gear. I need more Ancient, right? How could I get?
    • What stat(s) be lacking? What stats are solid?
    • Where am I doing good? Where am I sucking?
    • ... will EDIT and add more soon like literally after I press submit I'll think of one.
    submitted by /u/JainaPyro to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Can I only get UE during this season?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:16 PM PST

    I'm new and icyveins only said to farm like any other set, but I read also that this season, you play act 2-4 of campaign to get the set? That seems too easy and I think I'm misunderstanding something? I want UE and if I have to burn all my spare time until this season ends to get it, I will. Help?

    submitted by /u/captaintagart to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Manual Rend Mechanics

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:22 AM PST

    How do you all use the manual application once you have grouped mobs at high GR levels (130+)

    Depress and hold key during physical? Hold key versus spam key? Spam key regardless of cycle? Etc

    submitted by /u/diablo-mirror to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Want tips/upgrade from fellow players on corpse lance speed build

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Hi.

    I have a secondary necro build i want to set up to have as an alternate regular rift/bounties build, in addition to my tempest rush monk. Just to be able to change between, too not completely burn out only using one build in season 19.

    My build is as of now like this: https://www.d3planner.com/591740461. The build is based from this build setup: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/corpse-lance-necromancer-speed-farming-build

    My goals is as follows:

    • I want to be able to run T16 rifts as efficiently as possible, in due time hopefully <3-4mins.
    • I am not focusing on GR with this build, so i can use goldwrap/avarice/boon setup if needed.

    I know i am missing both ancient gears, i have not optimized any stats on the current gear, nor do i have up to date gems. Augmentation is faaaaar away.... :)
    But you have to start some place, yeah? :P

    I am interested in all tips, tricks, enhancements, upgrades, different variants (only as speedy as possible)... What i have found out was that the pestilence build was my best bet in that regard...

    submitted by /u/samael80 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for pants alternative for LoD WoL build

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Some of the builds I have seen have those witch doctor pants. I been having a hard time getting them to be ancient. So I wanted to know what is a good alternative to those pants. Let me know the pros and cons of not getting the witch doctor pants.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged stats, but actually works

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:11 PM PST

    Stone Gauntlets Request PS4

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 03:55 PM PST

    Casual Wiz archon build (GR) - want tips/tricks to be able to push low-med GR (GR75-GR100 approx)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:17 AM PST

    Hi.

    I have the following wiz archon build going, as of now this is the setup:
    https://www.d3planner.com/380175623

    The build is based from here, but not updated in regards to stats, upgrade of gear, and so on. https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/wizard-vyr-archon-build

    My main goals with this build is the following:

    • I want to use this build to run GR, not regular rifts or bounties.
      • My aim is to be able to comfortably and consistent run GR75-GR95, and in time maybe stretch this to GR100-105.
      • I want to base my build around the VyR set.
      • The reason for choosing archon, is that i want the build that is the "easiest" build to play, in regards to both button/keyboard pushing, and not having to constantly click x number of times on x number of keys, at x intervalls (eg. each 0.7 sec you have to push XXX..... kinda...)...

    Is there any smart changes to skills or gear i should consider, to achieve what i say over?
    Is the icy-veins build link over to "overkill" in regards to expected GR level (so eg. GR 120-130 or so, instead of what i want that is GR 80-105), in case of YES, do you have any recommendations to what i can change in regards to skill/build and gear setup to get the "smoothest" path to glory? :-D

    submitted by /u/samael80 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Tips/hints to evolving my WW barb (regular T16 rifts/bounties primarily). GR 100+ setup to come later...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:23 AM PST

    Hi.

    I was wondering if anybody can give me some hints in regards to my possible WW barb build (s), where i have the following thoughts:

    • I want to use my barb for T16 regular rifts and bounties primarily, where i have found this speed build guide i will try to replicate as much as possible:
      https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/rend-wastes-barbarian-speed-farming-build
      • This build is with ambo´s and echoing as weapons, i also would like a speed variant similar to this but with the bul-kathos variants instead if anybody has eny tips/upgrades/swaps of gear.
        (my d3planner link below has this weapons geared up.... Not Ambo´s/echoing)
      • My main goals with this setup is doing regular rifts/bounties as FAST as possible (<3min), with enough tankiness to survive (so, goldwrap, avarice and boon is in contention).
    • When trying to adapt to GR later (GR up to max GR100), i have found this one:
      https://www.diablofans.com/builds/105656-every-day-barb-t16-s19-gr-90-capable
      • I also have avaliable slanderer/rouge weapons if needed at so low/mid GR as i am mentioning over (up to GR100).
    • The current build setup (with bul-kathos) are as follows:
      https://www.d3planner.com/991440388
      • If i can reuse my set items with some stat improvement suggestions, it would be awesome.
      • I also have both ambo´s/echoing weapons avaliable, and slanderer/rouge as stated above. I´m not in front of my gaming computer at this moment, but if needed i will post picture to imgur with the weapons when i come home tonight.
      • Goal 1: Get tips to relevant/decent builds/skill setup that can achive my goals as stated over, for me as a CASUAL D3 player, that enjoy easyness of play more than x click every 1.8sec, bla bla if you know what i mean...
      • Goal 2: After i have a decent build/skill setup to follow, then i´m looking for the top 3-5 things i should focus on first in regards to replacing gear, re-roll gear, change jewelery/gems and so on.

    I have just recently started to play with this, so the gear or stats are not optimized at all. I miss ancients on 4-5 items at least...

    submitted by /u/samael80 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment