• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Diablo PLEASE HELP - P1074 HOLY SHOTGUN, CAN BARELY CLEAR GR108!

    Diablo PLEASE HELP - P1074 HOLY SHOTGUN, CAN BARELY CLEAR GR108!


    PLEASE HELP - P1074 HOLY SHOTGUN, CAN BARELY CLEAR GR108!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:21 PM PST

    I am Paragon 1074 using Holy Shotgun according to the Ivy Veins S19 guide and have experimented with variations thereof, but I can barely clear GR 108 despite all ancient/primal gear and quite a lot of augments.

    My understanding is that I should be able to easily clear way higher even without augments. I am getting frustrated and am getting close to giving up. Can anyone help me figure out what I am doing wrong?

    Gear: Ancient Valor Set with Ancient Crimson belt/pants Primal pigsticker with 2620 damage, 1.5 aps, and 10% CDR and 24% area damage on hit Ancient Shield of Fury with so-so stats (high str and CDR and legendary % and some +crit chance). Ancient Ring of Royal Grandeur and Ancient Convection of Elements equipped, Zodiac in the cube Ancient Bracer of Fury Primal Traveler's Pledge (was using with ancient Compass Rose before switching that out with CoE ring, but this amulet is primal, +20% holy damage, and +500 augment, so I am keeping it on)

    Cube: Fate of the Fell, Stone Gauntlets, Zodiac

    Gems: All top tier Diamonds in normal gear On the Pigsticker I am not using a green gem but rather a pink gem for lifesteal because I learned I can't sustain without it Level 100 each for Gorgok's Swiftness, Bane of the Stricken, Bane of the Trapped (even with high CDR I can't keep Akkarat up for stone gauntlets without Gorgok CDR bonus stacks)

    Stats: Str 17,793 Vit 5828 Armor 31,219 Crit Chance 37.50% Crit Damage +200% CDR 64.70% Holy Damage +40% Heaven's Fury +30% FoH +14% Block 22k 26% Life 834k Life per Hit 57.5k (half from weapon LoH gem) Life per Wrath 0

    I've tried switching around skills, I've tried cubing other things, nothing seems to work. I thought maybe my Paragon level is low but others are saying they can do up to 120 with low Paragon and no augments? I don't know what is going wrong.

    submitted by /u/Virules to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Returning barb player here. How long after the initial ground stomp on elites and rg should I do another without giving them cc immunity?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:38 PM PST

    Asking because me and a friend who plays Heaven's Fury sader might do a 2-man gr progression.

    submitted by /u/krakat0an to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What skill should I reroll?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:13 PM PST

    So I just rolled a primal ancient chantodos will I already have 56% cooldown reduction. It rolled with just regular damage so should I reroll that to cold damage or more cooldown reduction?

    Here is a copy of my characters stats thanks!

    https://www.d3planner.com/523952523

    submitted by /u/tripy122 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:05 AM PST

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    (Un)Craftable Set Items

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:26 AM PST

    PS3 patch 2.0.6 player here.

    I'm looking for the Zuni set items and I was expecting to find a Zuni blacksmith plan. After doing some searches, I was surprised to see people getting them through gambling and elites.

    Is it true that these set items can't be crafted? I thought that all could potentially be crafted at the blacksmith. Is there a list of craftable and uncraftable set items?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pgordalina to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Necro Thorns LOD Questions

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:54 AM PST

    Hi all, new to playing Necro, and also new to Thorns builds. There's a couple of questions I'd love to get some clarification about:

    1. I understand Crit Damage & Crit Chance have zero effect on the build, but what about my main damage stat?

    2. Does Intelligence impact my damage at all in this build?

    3. Should I move my paragons all into Vitality?

    4. The build calls for the Bone Ringer, but do these stacks increase pet thorns damage, pet attack damage, or both?

    5. I understand attack speed increases simply increase pet damage (rather than actually making them attack faster). Does this effect increase thorns damage?

    6. Are there any increases in thorns damage besides the following?:

      • % Physical Damage rolls on gear
      • Passive (Aberrant Animator)
      • Boyarsky's Chip
      • Spear of Jairo

    Just trying to get a sense of how my damage is actually happening, thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/HerdOfBuffalo to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Siegebreaker Assault Beast - HELP!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:41 AM PST

    So, as you see, I blindly walked in to the season rather stupidly and started with my go-to class (Necromancer, obvs) anticipating running my Thorns build again. It didn't happen, so my question is, I'm at T15 doing bounties and I can't kill SAB for the effing life of me.

    Tried with Blood (Nova) & Bone (Armor) build, as well as Pestilence lancer. No good. I don't have a thorn build ready for this, or any LoD build atm.

    Help?

    submitted by /u/_xtrarice to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Vyr Chantodo Cool Down Question

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:51 AM PST

    Hello - What percentage cool down reduction should I be shooting for on a push build? Thanks, C_K

    submitted by /u/Commodore_Krunk to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    What would you upgrade next?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:27 PM PST

    D3Planner Profile

    Trying to figure out which item to try to tackle next for upgrades, it would be nice to get a decent version of my Zodiac ring just for another augment spot, Flavor of Time is a PIA, already rolled a primal... but has awful stats.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Corvinuss to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment