• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Diablo Path of Diablo Season 9 Trailer - This is NEXT LEVEL

    Diablo Path of Diablo Season 9 Trailer - This is NEXT LEVEL


    Path of Diablo Season 9 Trailer - This is NEXT LEVEL

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:44 PM PST

    How do we learn the characters names in Diablo 1?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:41 AM PST

    I'm doing a nostalgia run of Diablo 1, & occasionally using the wiki to make sure I don't pass over anything, cause once I beat it, it'll be a long time before I'm back.

    I learned all the characters have names, where is this lore found in game?

    submitted by /u/Anonymo_Stranger
    [link] [comments]

    Path of Diablo Official Trailer

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:20 PM PST

    I had overwhelmingly positive feedback from my first one so here's a second - SAXTRIS - Rift guardian encounters Diablo 3

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Is the Necromancer in the second game a good guy or not?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:02 PM PST

    I get the impression he is more of an anti-hero, as most of his lines are rather sinister.

    submitted by /u/Bootlebat
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find pets on xbox platform??

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Halp. I want some cool shit

    submitted by /u/alien_ichor
    [link] [comments]

    I couldn't find this sort of content. so I made it... I thought this sort of resource would be useful for new players

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Bugged achievements?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Hi. Is the achevement "A RARE PHENOMENON" bugged because i killed the "Enraged Phantom in "The Festering Woods", "Dust Imp" in "Ruins"and "Sekeletal Marauder in "Battefield Stores" and it didn't marked as killed in achievement?

    submitted by /u/Pexxys
    [link] [comments]

    Question on crafting Diablo 1 belzebub

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:17 PM PST

    when you crafting a item, can you use any version of that item (special vs non special/unique) for example, I had a bow that was pretty good, I was thinking that by using that for recipe that it would add to what I already had and not give me a whole new item type with completely different stats. does using a "good" item make any difference to the end result, or can I just start using normal shields/bows/armor and get the same results.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/chepnut
    [link] [comments]

    How does Diablo make money?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Beyond just buying the game, I don't understand the business model. All of the other Blizz games have a residual income model but Diablo is just buy it and you're done.

    submitted by /u/ItsLarryG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment