• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Diablo is base damage range of sword affect ww rend damage ?

    Diablo is base damage range of sword affect ww rend damage ?


    is base damage range of sword affect ww rend damage ?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/yiyMVpt

    A new ancient little rogue dropped for meits base weapon damage is 1716-2314Old ancient one is 1496-2011

    submitted by /u/takayo72 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Enchant priorities and strategy

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Finally got my MoJ but with these affixes: - resist all - gold pickup

    In order to farm Keywardens/ Uber Bosses effortlessly and since WD should already have loads of resist all, should I enchant the first affix to roll CD? Or go for the second one?

    submitted by /u/pgordalina to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Ring of Emptiness or Unity (Arachyr Firebat Hardcore)?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:32 AM PST

    I'm doing this Arachyr Firebats build in Hardcore and I'm in doubt if I change my Unity for this apparently better Ring of Emptiness. As of right now, I'm wearing the Unity and cubing the RoE.

    The RoE has better damage and toughness, but in this particular build, since it's hardcore, I'm only using Taeguk as an offensive gem (I'm using Esoteric and Mutilation for defense roles) and maybe removing the 15% damage against elites of Unity will make my build struggle to kill Rift Guardians.

    These are the rings I'm considering

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/robsonwt to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Which set to focus? POJ or Sunwuko (Tempest Rush)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:18 AM PST

    Hey guys this is my 1st season and I'm currently para 1067 but with shit gear because of my indecisiveness. Up until now I'm not sure which set I would focus on augmenting. Do you guys stick with one set? or do you have both?. Atm, Im using and augmenting poj for speeds (90-95s) and sunwuko for push (100-110s). Is this the right thing to do? Or Am I spreading myself too thin? Is is it preferable to focus on one set, if so which set is flexible for both speed and push?

    TLDR: I kinda like to focus on set but i cant decide. Please advice :)

    submitted by /u/irampagexvii to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Raiment builds?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Looking all over the place and not finding much for Raiment builds right now. I've managed to get an ancient Won Khim Lau and Cesar's Memento that have been working wonderfully for me. Couple with Band of the Rue Chambers, Lefevbre's Soliloquy, and a couple other odds/ends, it works pretty good although a tad squishy.

    That being said, I'm having shit luck finding builds. I'm guessing because Patterns of Justice is similar... But are there any good builds to work around or am I just going to be using this as a stop gap until I get something better?

    submitted by /u/Bob002 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Justice Hammerdin Build Help

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:47 AM PST

    So I just found Blessed of Haull and am having a lot of fun pairing it up with Justice Hammer of Pursuit and Blessed Hammer Thunderstruck (which never needs to cast) so my Wrath only drops slighlty on bosses when I use shield bash.

    Shield is Guard of Johanna for extra Blessed Hammer dmg. Armor is Aquila Cuirass when fighting mobs so that my Dmg is Reduced by 50% bc I am not using my rescources. (Only Shield Bash for high dmg on bosses) Belt is Blessed of Haull for Justice/Hammers Ring 1 is Ring of Royal Grandeur so I only need 5 Rolands to get bonus. Ring 2 Rogar's Huge Stone for increased Life Regen. Amulet is Golden Gorget bc I havent found a better one yet. The rest is Roland's set.

    I'm paragon 60, have solo'd up to GR 17 but I feel like I need to make a better build for this. As of right now these are the best combos I can make with what I have but if someone has a better build then I can start working on getting those items to make this build even better.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/destef44 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    How To Get Butcher Pet In Diablo 3 (Darkening Of Tristram Event)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:09 PM PST

    How To Get Butcher Pet In Diablo 3 (Darkening Of Tristram Event)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:56 PM PST

    Fresh level 70 advice?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:33 AM PST

    So, Im starting a new alt, going for 70 crusader.
    I dont wanna farm mats on my main, so thats not an option.

    I have most legendary gems, and some random legendaries.
    Is LoN/LoD the way to go at start?

    If I do, where should I start spending my shards and DBs ?

    submitted by /u/LeifIngeNB to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment