• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Diablo Strafe Natalya Build T14+

    Diablo Strafe Natalya Build T14+


    Strafe Natalya Build T14+

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:49 PM PST

    I haven't seen many strafe builds considered viable so I tried my own. It basically works on unlimited strafe while keeping natalyas passive up and vengence up permanently. I'm not fully kitted out on rolls or ancients so i won't post stats but im currently pushing past GR70 since completing my Natalyas a few days ago.

    Equipment

    Helm: Natalya's Sight w Diamond Amulet: Hellfire w Mirinae Gem Wrist: Aughild's Search Offhand: Natalya's Slayer Ring 1: Ring of Royal Grandeur w Pain Enhancer Ring 2: Natalya's Reflection w Bane of Trapped Feet: Irontoe Mudsputters (looking for replacement) Legs: Natalya's Leggings w 2 Diamonds Belt: Crashing Rain Main Hand: Valla's Bequest Hands: Natalya's Touch Shoulders: Aughild's Power Chest: Natalya's Embrace w 3 Emeralds 

    Skills

    Bat Companion Strafe Rocket Storm Preparation Punishment Vault Tumble Vengeance Dark Heart Rain of Vengeance Dark Cloud 

    Passives

    Thrill of the Hunt Ballistics Awareness Blood Vengeance Cull the Weak (Heartfire Amulet) 

    Cube

    Dawn Mantle of Channeling Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac 

    With 27.54% cooldown combined with constant Strafe procs on Ring of Zodiac and the effect of Dawn, Vengeance and Rain of Vengeance have 100% uptime. Strafe is given very near 100% uptime due to Companion and Preparation cooldowns refreshing quickly, and constant damage and mitigations bonuses are given.

    submitted by /u/MightyHerb to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the maximum amount of sweeping wind stacks I can have? Currently at 13. I've got vengeful wind and kyoshiros soul with patterns of justice set

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:27 AM PST

    New gear advice

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:48 AM PST

    I messed up the D3 planner but I'm supposed to have a COE as my other ring and squirts as my necklace. Any quick advice for gear upgrades/what should I be aiming for next for vyr chantodo?

    https://www.d3planner.com/762622930

    submitted by /u/Winston1776 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Enchanting Stone of Jordan

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:20 AM PST

    PS3 player here, but I think this applies to any version.

    Context: trying to max elite damage to farm keys and components for the Hellfire Ring.

    Got a Stone of Jordan from a alt Crusader and it's very cool for him, but not so good for a WD. I don't think I'll have enough play time to get another one, so I guess I'll take it. This one has +29% dmg to elites, which is pretty cool.

    Primary stats are

    +18% Holy Skill Damage

    + 320 Strength

    + 6% Attack speed

    + Wrath bonus

    Question is, what should I reroll? Holy skill dmg and Wrath are pretty much pointless right?

    Now if I go for the first one, I'll probably more easily reroll phys or poison dmg right? Or the reroll probability is the same regardless of the original skill you are changing? So for the wrath, I would more probably get mana per second, if I'm correct.

    Would be nice to have Int or a socket instead I believe, but since the ring was farmed using a Crusader, it's more tied to his skills, so reroll for Int could be hard, right?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pgordalina to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    The Lazy Monk's POJ build

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:28 AM PST

    So in two separate groups last night I had two different flurry monks ask about my build. I don't know if other people have come up with it but I figure I'd share it as an alternative to Flurry. I had a few issues with the Flurry build when I tried it: I could never see when CoE was on the cold buff, building your stacks to 99 seemed to take forever and Flurry was also (maybe it still is) bugged at the time on console (I play PS4) when it came to resetting stacks.

    I'm also super lazy and this build is as mindless as it gets. If you are like me with 2 kids and limited time to play, you don't have time to mess around with counting flurry stacks, you just want to shred through stuff. Maybe this build is already known to some, but I don't really see it on anyone I play with, let along streamers/youtubers in their vids. Anyway here's the build:

    • POJ 5 pieces: Head (Diamond), Shoulders, Gloves, Chest (Emeralds), Legs (Emeralds)
    • Captain Crimson: Belt, Feet
    • Wrist: Cesar's Memento
    • Jewelry: Traveler's Pledge, Compass Rose. Zodiac
    • Weapons: In-Geom, WKL
    • Must have gems: Taeguk (<3), Bane of Trapped
    • What you can use depending on what you're doing gems: Boon of Hoarder (speed key farming), Efficacious Toxin (speed/gr push), Bane of Stricken (gr push), Wreath of Lightning (speed)
    • Cube: Balance (duh), Mantle of Channelling, RoRG (must, doesn't work without)

    Note about my gear: I have a few items with +lightning damage on them to increase the damage to bring me to about 45%ish lightning damage, I don't know if that actually does anything but I feel like it might! Tempest Rush damage wherever you can also.

    Abilities:

    • Tempest Rush (Electric Field, will explain)
    • Dashing Strike (Blinding Speed)
    • Blinding Flash (Faith in the Light)
    • Cyclone Strike (Wall of Wind, you could do Soothing Breeze if you want also depending on play style)
    • Mantra of Conviction (Annihilation)
    • Sweeping Wind (Cyclone, but if I read things correctly, with the PoJ set this doesn't really matter)

    Passives: Relentless Assault, Beacon of Ytar, Momentum, Seize the Initiative

    Paragon: Fill everything except max spirit, vitality as needed (I don't have any)

    Directions for use: Pop sweeping wind upon entry to rift, hold down tempest rush, repeat until cleared. Dodge when in trouble.

    Commentary: The meat of the build is all about the mobility and damage reduction from passives. Mantle and Endless Walk set are incredible damage reducers. Relentless Assault is triggered by both Wall of Wind rune and your Blinding Flash. Once you get your CDR high enough, your In-Geom and Zodiac basically allow you to keep the Faith in the Light buff up 100% of the time. If you get into trouble you can zip around using Dashing Strike. In fact, I generally skip the few odd mobs and just group up the big groups and elites. Then I just dash from elite to elite as fast as possible. Spirit has never been a problem, with the resource reduction Tempest Rush seems to generate more spirit than it spends.

    No gimmicks, no flurry rotation nonsense, just speed and damage. The Electric Field tempest rush creates a wider radius which means that you're sucking things in from farther away.

    Speed Key farming: Goldwrap Belt, POJ boots, Nemesis Bracers, Focus/Restraint Rings, Squirts Necklace (or anything really) Amulet, Avarice Band in Cube, Cesar's Memento in Cube,

    Disclosure: I'm at about 1010 paragon, about half of my gear is augmented with rank 85-90 gems. I have no primals (I have no idea how anyone plays enough to find primal that are actually useful). I don't have 100% ideal rolls on gear, but most is quality. I clear GRIFT95 anywhere between 2:30 and 3:30 depending on the dungeon set I get. I've cleared as high as grift 107 in about 11 minutes. I haven't even leveled Bane of the Stricken, mainly because I'm gearing up first with augments and rolls rather than spending 10+ minutes at a time in a single grift when I can get 15 levels on a gem in the same amount of time.

    I also only switched over to the blinding flash/in-geom setup about 2 weeks ago when I finally got a quality ancient In-Geom to use (high damage range, dex, damage%). Prior to that I was using an ancient Vengeful Wind and Breath of Heaven/Blazing Wrath. In that setup, you also don't really need zodiac since your CDR can help keep Breath of Heaven up 100% of the time, during that time I used Unity. But dropping the Unity I haven't really seen a major hit to my defense or survivability.

    Anyway, that's my alternative to Flurry. I don't know if it'll go as high as a Flurry build, but I can certainly grind through high level Grifts with relative ease. I'll still die to RNG and being dumb trying to grab an orb while a molten explosion is happening. But it's not as white knuckled as say a raiment glass cannon build. Maybe it'll work for you!

    edits: for formatting

    submitted by /u/KiriONE to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:05 AM PST

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    PoJ TR Flurry Speed GR help

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:23 AM PST

    First of all, I haven't played a Monk since 2014 so please bare with me.

    S19 - started with Monk yesterday. Played a few hours and this is what I got so far:

    https://www.d3planner.com/162426328

    I'm currently speed rifting 95 in 2-3 mins.

    Before I start grinding for better gear and augments, I did some testing on skills, different gear. A few points related to what I want before the questions:

    1. I know EF is suggested as the "to go" build for speed rifting. I tried it and I was disappointed. The damage decrease is very noticeable. It's still very good for Normal rifts along with Avarice Band and Boon Hoarder

    2. I don't want to drop VW because I simply like to move fast

    3. I use DS for the mobility. Again, I like speed and I don't care I loose a few stacks. As long as I almost one shot elite anyways during speed rifting.

    4. I prefer SoJ over CoE for speed rifting. As I'm moving fast around I don't want to lose time calculating for the cycle and instead have flat damage increase.

    So the questions, considering above:

    1. Is there something I'm missing and would obviously increase the output of the build? Except of course grinding for better of the same gear and stats.

    2. Are there any other speed GR variants that are able to go up to 105 speed rifting once augmented and ancient besides this one?

    submitted by /u/rault87 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment