• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Diablo Looking for advice on unique build

    Diablo Looking for advice on unique build


    Looking for advice on unique build

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:10 PM PST

    So, just to start off, I'm not looking for anything that'll get me past Torment 10. If it can, great. But here's a kind of build I'm looking for:

    No pets. No bone armor. Grim Scythe required, willing to have a second primary skill if needed. Extremely vampiric with several passive area of effects that drains all enemy health around me.

    Anyone seen a build like this at all? I'm coming up empty in my searches for one. Trying to build something like this but I'm still legendary/set farming, don't have much to experiment with yet.

    submitted by /u/Dr-Mess to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo3 season 19 / 1st GR150 solo EU HC / with barb

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Hey just started playing again after 4 years, playing this new Season Journey with my Wiz and just reached act II yesterday but I can't socket any gems. Why?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:24 PM PST

    New to Monk and Tempest Rush, a few questions

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:47 PM PST

    So this season I went hard on sader, but got a little tired of it and decided to hop over to monk. I've looked at the top 20 builds, but 2 stand out. The two 150 clears using PoJ with PE. What does PE offer for solo? Everything else seems straight forward, just cant figure out why PE? Does IAS help TR? When I looked on D3planner, it didn't show any breakpoints for it. Are those two build niche builds like zooka wiz?

    submitted by /u/CWScholten to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment