• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Diablo How farming works in diablo 3?

    Diablo How farming works in diablo 3?


    How farming works in diablo 3?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:18 PM PST

    I am new to diablo realm and finished campaign, restarted with season hero, daemon hunter. Right now i am level 70, para 235 and unhallowed essence suits. Playing on T9 difficulties with GR40. But feels like i am stuck here can not go beyond that for now.

    I played GR40 4-5 times and feels like drop is reducing gradually, so how I supposed to farm for better weapons and armorers.

    submitted by /u/dhruvin3
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody on PS4 with pixel ring?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:28 PM PST

    Need to kill the boss, I've been running routes for over an hour and no portals or puzzle rings.

    submitted by /u/Foongiis
    [link] [comments]

    Which way should I augment?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:40 PM PST

    While I am trying to find an ancient pair of steuarts greaves, I found a primal pair of bryners. And I want to augment with caldesanns, but am torn which I should go for. Intelligence, vitality, or strength.

    submitted by /u/Inuyasha8908
    [link] [comments]

    Who's on the D4 Score?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:16 PM PST

    Just asking if there's someone already on the music for D4? Or any prospectives... I mean, if they can't have Matt Uelmen, I'd like to nominate Carlos Viola who did the music for Blasphemous.

    submitted by /u/putridcheese
    [link] [comments]

    TIFU When I got a 1k kill streak.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:45 AM PST

    Was almost done with the season needed one more conquest. Chose to do avarice. Had all my ducks in a row, ring of avarice, full leveled boon, leoric crown with emerald, bovine bardiche, ya know the basic stuff. Hop into NTCL and went to town. Got my 50mil in like 3 min. Thought why stop here. Milk this bitch for all she's worth. 100mil, 200mil, 300mil. God himself couldn't fucking stop this chain of glittering rain pouring from the heavens. On and on it went until I started killing the cow Kings guards. That's when shit hit the fan. As I'm bathing in the gold and blood of 1000 cows... it happens. I assume I've unlocked some special cow level thing as red lines start moving across the ground. Then I see it. The pentagram of my fuck up. Well turns out god couldn't give less of a fuck about my cowmageddon but the devil. Well the devil wanted to make sure my ass knew the pain of 1000 cows. As Diablo spawned the most I could muster to say was "The fu-" before I was without any hesitation absolutely obliterated from my glorious gold encrusted cowssacre.

    I did end up killing the ruiner of my cowpocalypse but like the big bringer of diabolic fuck off justice that Super Mega Diablo EX Super Saiyan God is it wasn't without a shit ton of pain.

    TL;DR Started a cowmageddon to get avarice. Smashed it. Decided to go for broke. Killed 1k cows. Summoned Super Mega Diablo EX Super Saiyan God who skull fucked me.

    P.S. Mods feel free to change the flair to whatever this should have. Not very familiar with this subreddit.

    submitted by /u/Ianappropirate
    [link] [comments]

    Retro talk with mods in Diablo

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment