• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    Diablo Icy veins tiers

    Diablo Icy veins tiers


    Icy veins tiers

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:45 PM PST

    Hey all - newish player, enjoying S19 content but haven't really wanted to progress until I tried Crusader.

    In looking at what builds to try, I noticed on icy-veins there are "tiers" labeled beginning, mid, and top.

    What qualifies as beginning tier? Is it number of paragon points I currently have? Or GR difficulty level? I have been running Master with mostly no problem and I want to try Torment 1 for the season achievements but I wonder if I am undergeared (not fully knowing how to play my class yet make it hard enough).

    Trying to link my PS4 profile with no success. Hopefully Ive provided enough for an informed opinion. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/XFitAndCode to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    UE MS build, what should I reroll on squirts necklace?!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:11 PM PST

    Solo Speed Farming Blood & Essence

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:55 PM PST

    I just started running Necro for the first time yesterday. Out of all builds, the Blood & Essence Pestilence build from Lord of Fluffy is the most appealing to me.

    After a few hours I got to this build:

    https://www.d3planner.com/320220610

    I know it's not optimal yet, but I'm able to run 85 in 3 mins with it.

    As LotD is highly dependent on density. Any tips and tricks as to what can be improved in my setup? How far have you reached speed farming with this build?

    submitted by /u/rault87 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Advice?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:59 AM PST

    Hey guys so I've been playing solo my whole game just to mess around but wondering on build advice? Had a quick search through the page but a lot of it is quite overwhelming 😂 I'm currently Paragon 122 and on torment 4 just wondering on advice to push into the higher torments? As well as build and skill advice what are the best 3 cube powers and best points for paragon levels? I currently rely on archon and most gameplay is waiting for it to come back ahahah Thank you!

    submitted by /u/robbo12131 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    LoD Monk Build Question (on specific build in post)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:53 AM PST

    Was browsing DiabloProgress.com when I sought out the "world's best" monk.

    https://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/%ED%83%9C%ED%9B%88%ED%82%B4-31869/%ED%83%9C%ED%9B%88%ED%82%B4/78322623

    As of the time I viewed it, the build is currently set up for speed runs, but what had me wondering is the choice of Gloves of Worship. Were these chosen because of their guaranteed crit dmg and main stat? They don't affect pylons so I can't see anything else. I would have thought that the tried-and-true magehands would have been better.

    submitted by /u/deltran to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Generator Build

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:09 AM PST

    I can't seem to find any resources on this, but why doesn't broken promises make generator builds really good? Does it just not end up working in reality like it does in theory? I was trying out a gen monk build as a side project and broken promises seemed... promising but no one really talks about it so i assumed it means its bad? Thank for any help you can provide

    submitted by /u/Winston1776 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Pushing 2man Gr's advice

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:49 AM PST

    So how does this work? I've done a solo gr 133 before, but in 2's when trying to play the same way we are never even close. I usually try to focuse elites and the trash that dies, dies. That of which doesnt, I ignore.

    I usually run with a zmonk, but have noticed that the leaderboards run zbarb, is it that much of a difference

    submitted by /u/CWScholten to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Hammers? In My Valor? It's More Likely Than You Think.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:03 PM PST

    Was looking at DiabloProgress.com when I found this build from the "world's best" crusader.

    It's mostly a Valor build, but... https://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/rascalgodx-1267/mooooooooooo/110843226

    What is the purpose of using Blessed Hammer?

    submitted by /u/deltran to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment