• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Diablo [STUCK] How should I reroll this? I’m 1201 Paragon if that helps.

    Diablo [STUCK] How should I reroll this? I’m 1201 Paragon if that helps.


    [STUCK] How should I reroll this? I’m 1201 Paragon if that helps.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    Primal Heart of Iron, any viable hardcore builds?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:36 PM PST

    Unfortunately found on my DH so has dex and a useless DH skill, easy enough to roll one off though. It has 3 sockets, vit and thorns already.

    Wondering if there are any viable thorns builds that can equip the HoI over Aquila or Invoker chest?

    submitted by /u/L73 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    How could i improve my shadow impale build

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:06 AM PST

    As title says im playing shadow implae DH and right now im kinda stuck at low 100 gr's. I feel like im doing better with mediocre multishot build. I am aiming for around top 1000 this season.

    D3 planner link : https://www.d3planner.com/184654443

    Any tips and help in general is highly appreciated.

    Merry Christmas to everyone.

    submitted by /u/xDraga to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment