• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Diablo [QUESTION] Crusader 684 but cannot clear GR55, am I doing something wrong?

    Diablo [QUESTION] Crusader 684 but cannot clear GR55, am I doing something wrong?


    [QUESTION] Crusader 684 but cannot clear GR55, am I doing something wrong?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:35 PM PST

    So I was pretty happy with my "thor" build using the seeker of light set, and had little issues clearing up to GR50.

    But ... it seems I need help, I cannot clear GR55, I just get splattered.

    I have a full Aegis set, full Akkhan, full Rolands set and full Thorns set and full inventory tabs of various items, so changing probably isn't a problem. But ... I'm just not sure what would work. I'm a casual player and spending like 5 hours building something on my own makes me a bit depressed.

    Can anyone link me something they've found that works so I can base my build off it?

    submitted by /u/evilosmosis to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    LF zDPS builds

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:39 PM PST

    I'm looking for zDPS builds for vyrs speeds and for solo support (without barb).

    The builds in the zmonk wiki are no longer working.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/mopedfred to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Cube gave ancient Focus today, looking for reroll advice. Considering Dex -> CHC then augment Dex back on. Included old ring it'll be replacing.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:31 PM PST

    Need help to improve my sub 100 gr POJ monk. I'm too squishy to do anything above 85 solo and 100 in groups.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:52 AM PST

    Blind+Flurry Release Question

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:19 AM PST

    Hey guys Im new, just got a question regarding blind. If i place my blind skill in Left mouse button and my flurry at Right mouse button, will the damage bonus from gems, passives etc apply if i release my flurry stacks and press the blind at the same time? [Casting blind (LMB) usually releases my flurry stacks]. Or does blind have to be casted first then release the flurry stacks? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/irampagexvii to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment