• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    Diablo Oh god! please redo the "spam-skills" in D3/D4

    Diablo Oh god! please redo the "spam-skills" in D3/D4


    Oh god! please redo the "spam-skills" in D3/D4

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:01 PM PST

    Almost every class in D3 has at least one, that one skill that has no cooldown and no recourse cost but is intended to be spamed 24/4 (Use the num lock trick).

    Why is this not an aura or something similar?

    Hope we don't get stupid skills like this in D4

    Sorry for the rant.

    //Peace

    submitted by /u/crimson4649
    [link] [comments]

    Please don't give free sets of items (Diablo IV)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:38 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/sfLhMXOsSq8?t=553

    Getting free set of items, especially if it's better than everything else, completely misses the point of a loot game, I think.

    The moment when you're getting through and getting better items, especially at the beggining, when there is huge room for improvement, is the most satysfying part of these games. Don't take it out, please.

    submitted by /u/Loominbeats
    [link] [comments]

    This is my first time playing Diablo EVER, and I love this game.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:58 PM PST

    I'm completely new to the style of genre of this kind of game and I'm addicted. I know nothing about the lore of this game or what the series is about but seeing how it played always used to nudge me away from playing it, until I bought it. I'm usually the type of gamer that jumps into games that the general public easily jump into, popular titles like a basic person. There's nothing wrong with that but being saturated with eye candy, brain dead games it was easy for me to not be interested in a game like this. I've played many games yet so many lose my attention after a while and become dull, so I started looking for something new to play. I've always loved fantasy and just had a huge craving for it so I decided to get Diablo. The aesthetics of dark olden times with magic and gore just sucked me in completely. I've haven't gotten far in the story, only until an hour ago I've finish Act I. I chose to be a wizard because the concept of throwing out magic just seems soo badass to me, it's hella fun figuring combos out as I level up and unlock skills. The story is cool and I can't wait to finish the rest, sorry for my rambling but I felt the need to express how I feel about the game. Wish me luck and if there's any feedback, or someone just wants to play me just let me know because I welcome it.

    EDIT: I'm playing Diablo 3.

    submitted by /u/RenV2
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to buy Diablo 3, how is the game?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:36 PM PST

    How's the game? Replayability, multiplayer and everything?

    submitted by /u/Sekiroo3
    [link] [comments]

    Great discussion between MrLlama and Noxious over itemization and game design, I highly recommend you to check it out

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:02 AM PST

    Diablo 3 Challenge Rift #130 Map and Strategy Guide (North America)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:26 PM PST

    Sarah McLachlan - Black (Diablo III - Reaper Of Souls Edition)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:18 PM PST

    What is your favorite armor/ tier set in Diablo3, aesthetically?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:25 PM PST

    preferably with link

    submitted by /u/tjoolder
    [link] [comments]

    Facets Ft

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:24 PM PST

    have a -5+3 light 5/4 poison 5/4 fire on us east

    submitted by /u/PhoopTicklers
    [link] [comments]

    Will/should there be two view options in D4?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:52 PM PST

    In D2 there is the 800 x 600 option and another resolution option available. Will/should there be a similar option in D4?

    submitted by /u/x-man01
    [link] [comments]

    Halp! Does Holy Shotgun Area Damage stack with Shield of Fury now?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:38 PM PST

    I'm trying to find a follow up to this study, which seems to have been posted before the season started, and perhaps when Shield of Fury stacks were not capped as they are now at 20. So... did they add Area Damage back after they capped it? This guy WorkWorkWork is talking as if he's able to change it himself, but he's not blue, I don't think he's actually on the dev team. I need to know if I should roll it off my gear or not, any help is greatly appreciated!

    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/area-damage-from-heavens-fury-not-benefit-from-shield-of-fury/7502

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFeG5uPFMfw

    submitted by /u/srslywteff
    [link] [comments]

    How to play GOG Version Diablo 1/Diablo Hellfire with friends online?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:34 PM PST

    There's 3 of us and we have tried everything we could find online to get either one to work and nothing works. Either game crashes or says Unable to initalize connection.

    submitted by /u/Deanoid_
    [link] [comments]

    Demons & Wizards - Diabolic [Diablo-esque Metal, Killer Video clip]

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:57 PM PST

    There was a problem joining the game? (Diablo 3) Ps4

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:53 PM PST

    Can't join my girlfriends game like normal usauly we're on the same network but now im home, my internet sucks here but we can play other games kinda fine. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/RhysToot
    [link] [comments]

    I just picked up the PS4 version of Diablo 3 and wanted to say thank you and nice work devs.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:46 AM PST

    I love the controller gameflow. Also i think the game plays so much better with a controller. Too bad we can't use that in the PC version.

    Anyway i will enjoy the game a bit on my PS4. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kiggerr
    [link] [comments]

    After years of wanting to play Diablo 3 i finally gave in. regretted it five minutes in. (language) (PS4)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:59 PM PST

    Why am i forced to play in Spanish?

    Not only on Spanish. but in a bad Spanish (Spain) Translation?

    Been playing games on English my whole Life. this is the first time a game has forced me to play on Spanish.

    submitted by /u/clavatk
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 12/16/19

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to week 129 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Make white items relevant!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:37 PM PST

    What if white items were the only items that could receive multiple legendary affixes from the consumables DK mentioned in the recent update?

    They'd be unique in that fact, but not get too OP because they won't have all the other affixes like magic and rares.

    I just don't want yet another game (and not just diablo, but any loot based) where whenever a white item drops, it's a better use of my time to not pick it up and just move along.

    Any other ideas to make white items relevant in later game?

    submitted by /u/DarkBurk-Games
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to Diablo III...

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:13 PM PST

    And I must say, the game isn't quite how I left it. I last played on PS3 when ROS was released, when Crusader DPS was terrible and before greater rifts etc.

    There have been numerous (mostly welcome) changes however I do have a bone to pick with the Necromancer.

    When I first heard about him, I was excited for the return of the priests of Rathma. Upon review however it seems as though it's "easy mode" right out of the box. I'm talking about the various loops that can be abused, the health globe drops from devour etc. It seems out of place considering the rest of the characters I've played as in the past. Am I missing something, or is this "streamlined experience" to be expected for the rest of my playthrough? I understand that I can raise the difficulty, but for me the fun was finding the gear that allowed me to discover these interactions on my own. I don't want to change classes if I can avoid it, but I would really like to tinker. I think the ~horadric~ Kanai's Cube has a lot of potential for interesting interactions.

    Ultimately I would like to know if anyone else has experienced anything similar or if it's all in my head, and I should just shut up stop worrying about it.

    All in all, it's still great game and a ton of fun.

    submitted by /u/ValueCannotBeNull
    [link] [comments]

    4 man crusader builds

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:33 AM PST

    So I just can't find any info on it, but why are crusaders running Johanna's argument in 4 mans. Can't for the life of me figure out why you want to use hammers in a shotgun build.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Pancackles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment