• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Diablo Trying to Re-roll my Golden Fleece to make it stronger. Which stat should I give up for a Roland Sweep build?

    Diablo Trying to Re-roll my Golden Fleece to make it stronger. Which stat should I give up for a Roland Sweep build?


    Trying to Re-roll my Golden Fleece to make it stronger. Which stat should I give up for a Roland Sweep build?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:13 PM PST

    Sarah McLachlan - Black (Diablo III - Reaper Of Souls Edition)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:15 PM PST

    UE Set Dungeon Season 19

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:38 PM PST

    OMG. I cannot beat this for the life of me. I had 5/6 times before I even got the other Danetta's and joe that I have everything except for Elusive Ring in my cube, I literally cannot do it more than once. And if I do manage to get some good shots in, I run out of time bc the spiders are really freaking slow! PLEASE HALP 😂😭

    submitted by /u/brmcvey to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Hex animation shouldn't stop channeling Firebats

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:42 PM PST

    The Arachyr Firebats build is all about channeling Firebats as long as you can to stack up 10 stacks of Taeguk and ladder up the Cloud of Bats rune from 425 to 850% damage in 3 seconds.

    But the Hex animation, a staple of that build, interrupts the channeling of Firebats, making the performance to be sub optimal. The stacks of Taeguk are not broken, but the Cloud of Bats damage, I believe, returns to square one.

    The animation of other powers like Soul Harvest, Spirit Walk and Horrify doesn't break the channeling of Firebats. Hex shouldn't do it either.

    Of course, the optimal rotation requires that you cast Hex before starting channeling, but you need to keep casting Hex to maintain your 4 piece damage reduction bonus and a lot of times, you need to channel Firebats to a very long time to kill an elite mob or a boss.

    What do you guys think about it?

    submitted by /u/robsonwt to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    I'm at 566k life, using unity. Justice/crimson para848. Progressing into GR115. I'd love to drop unity but feel too squishy without. Question comes to vitality or life on hit for the legendary piece? Thanks

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:10 PM PST

    AOV shotgun glove stat question

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:53 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I was just wondering what the preferred stats for gloves are. I'm currently sitting at around 23k Str with Finery, and am wondering if it would be beneficial to use gloves with CC, CHD, CDR, and RCR, instead of CC, CHD, CDR, and Str.

    submitted by /u/Raidenwins75 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    What can I do to get my damage up?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:28 PM PST

    here is my profile. I haven't figured out what amulet to use. I was reading to use squirts, but I figured flavor of time would be better. I want to be able to clear a 79 so I can unlock all the torment levels for pub play.

    I'm sure I'm not playing right, I just keep my archon up and stack as much as possible while death beaming enemies during archon. My CDR is 50% and I have crap crit hit and damage. I plan on farming bounties and refilling everything into ancient gear, including my source. But what am I doing wrong here?

    submitted by /u/cyantaco to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment