• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    Diablo Aegis of Valor Crusader Build

    Diablo Aegis of Valor Crusader Build


    Aegis of Valor Crusader Build

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:03 PM PST

    Hey guys. As a casual player, I decided to try out crusader this season, and it has been a lot of fun. I have been able to implement some tips from you guys, and it has helped! With under 1000 paragon level, and no augments I was able to complete a GR 110 relatively easily with a variation of the Aegis of Valor build. If anyone is interested, check out GR 110 Solo 0 Augments! --- Build Guide

    Keep slaying out there!

    submitted by /u/boogawooga8558 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Hard Casting Rend

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:48 PM PST

    Hi, question about stacking AD and hard casting Rend @ pushing high GRs.

    I know that I should cast Rend twice during my COE cycle, but question is, do I have to wait out 1 second before I start WW again so it doesnt override the hard casted Rend before it deals damage?

    submitted by /u/ScionOfWar to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Yang's re-roll advice

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:29 PM PST

    Yang's re-roll advice

    Took me stupidly long to get my first ancient Yang's. Not sure what to roll here as it came with a socket. I have plenty of gifts and can roll it off but am not sure whether rolling the damage would be better than the another affix or not.

    https://preview.redd.it/338wcin7rv441.png?width=418&format=png&auto=webp&s=2d3c5e1b04cce68c659eb0eb78c5878959c9034e

    submitted by /u/datta_dayadhvam to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Poj vs SWK TR build

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:11 PM PST

    I have 5x 125gems lined up ready to augment. My PoJ gear is pretty insane pretty much every piece is perfect stats,... do I just aug and push poj? (Got primal azure also) or wait till better SWK pieces

    submitted by /u/xtremeam to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Yang's for a Strafe Build?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:24 PM PST

    There are no great strafe builds, as I understand it, but I was wondering, if you DID try strafe, how about using Yangs, instead of using two hand crossbows?

    It would be N5/CC2, using the ring, which would give all kinds of DR (starting with 50% from Yangs), and allow you to not worry about running out of hatred. Also, you could roll 10% damage on your Yangs, instead of having to roll it twice on on each hand crossbow.

    Grenades/Fire is the way to go, it seem.

    You'd just need to try and overcome the loss of +200% from each hand crossbow, but the higher base damage, and better attack speed from ANY quiver should help overcome this partially.

    submitted by /u/SolomonGrumpy to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything I can do to make my sunwuko tempest rush build any faster?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:45 AM PST

    I'm considering switching to justice for how fast it is. It seems like I will only need to switch set pieces. Anyways, is there anything at all that I can do? I can link my profile, but it's just a generic swk build. Can anyone tell me if justice is a good push set? It looks pretty good, and I just ran a 100gr with someone with one. But I was having a hard time keeping up with the Barb's so I'm going to have to try making that build.

    Edit: Here's my build.

    submitted by /u/cyantaco to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Any good unconventional DH build?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:40 PM PST

    Unconventional is subjective of course. Are there any good caltrops/ spike trap builds though? Any good builds without vengeamce and beast companions?

    submitted by /u/Screwbreaker to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky night tonight

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:37 PM PST

    First I got a primal weapon on my monk that I could actually use, then later this evening I rolled this beauty: https://imgur.com/a/rdgBt2D Can't stop now I guess, got to play crusader.

    submitted by /u/world92 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 50, 2019

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:33 PM PST

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Tempest Rush randomly cancels mid channeling

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:39 AM PST

    I'm playing monk this season with the PoJ Tempest Rush (Flurry) build and I noticed that the stacks are randomly being used - this means the TR randomly cancels in the middle of channeling. I just keep my right mouse button pressed, not using any other abilities. Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong? How to prevent the flurry stacks from randomly being used?

    submitted by /u/Draakex to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 50] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:00 PM PST

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Speed GR - what level, time and build variation?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:00 PM PST

    As title says, I'm interested to see what people are using.

    I'm doing 105 in 3 minutes. Tried 110 but it takes me around 5 minutes.

    Here's my speed GR build:

    https://www.d3planner.com/384015664

    submitted by /u/rault87 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment