• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    Diablo A friend of mine posted a HC Wizard guide.

    Diablo A friend of mine posted a HC Wizard guide.


    A friend of mine posted a HC Wizard guide.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:57 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDI8-CK3nNE

    He doesn't really know how to work reddit (neither do I) but I will send him a link to this thread so any feedback would be appreciated!

    Edit: If someone could tell me how to get the thumbnail in the post that'd be swell

    submitted by /u/WoozyPUP to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Help with HC Char

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:21 PM PST

    Hello guys, I haven't played Diablo 3 since pretty much since Reaper of Souls and a little bit of Season one and never played Crusader that much. I copied builds some people have and now I am able to do GR60 atleast. But I don't know what else to do tbh. My aim is GR100.

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Aeon-2295/hero/127287779

    That's my char. I feel like Cooldown is an important stat, which I have neglected, but then I have other questions like, how much res is actually enough? How much Vit? When do I roll for crit? What to upgrade?

    submitted by /u/Aeon- to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    I love Ambo's Pride.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:17 AM PST

    It's the natural evolution of my favorite build, always wanted to build rend into WW before due to set bonuses.

    That is all, thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.

    submitted by /u/Baren to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Multi shot, CC vs CD.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:28 AM PST

    Is there a certain amount of Crit Chance that I should stop at? When is any other stat like CDR better?

    submitted by /u/Jacknabox to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Endless Walk PoJ Monk

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:11 PM PST

    https://www.d3planner.com/359290351

    So... I think there's a few differences between me and most PoJ monks. 1) I run endless walk set. The damage reduction is so nice that I push GR118 (May be higher, but I haven't tried) with emeralds in my chest/legs. I give up amulet and CoE for it. 2) I run vengeful wind, just because I thought I actually needed the stacks of SW. I'll be considering switching to azurewrath soon as I find a decent one. I really like movement speed though, so I may end up not switching. A couple more primals and fully augmented gear should let me push GR130.

    This build is for pushing high GRs. I'm on the Switch, not sure if that makes any differences. Rank 114 (including the ~30-50 hackers) on Monk leaderboards.

    submitted by /u/PermanentDmg to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:23 PM PST

    Hello, I run small quiz site and I've created Diablo 3 Knoweldge Quiz. I don't know if I can post it here, so if I shouldn't ill delete it (I figured it will be cool quiz for all Diablo fans). You can check it out here - http://www.everyday-quizes.com/diablo-3-knowledge-quiz/

    submitted by /u/cmm392 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    S19 Barb GR Speed, Bounty / NR and Push builds

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:00 AM PST

    I've been experimenting with different builds for S19, my first time playing Barb. So I'll split this into 3 parts, with some questions for the push build.

    1. GR Speed build - https://www.d3planner.com/227850470
      I've been testing so many variants of the speed build that this is ultimately the one I like the most. It's a mix of both speed and tactics and I've pushed the limits of survivability by ditching BoM for CoE and using CC set. It's a nice mix and I've been able to mitigate it with high CDR to obtain 100 % WoTB uptime and almost 100 % Ignore Pain uptime. With this I'm able to clear solo 105 in about 3 minutes.

    2. Bounty / NR Build - https://www.d3planner.com/346543522 There are many variants here but I like this a lot. It does give a lot of gold needed for constant empowering GR, even for higher 110 +. Plus it gets insane speed

    3. Push build - https://www.d3planner.com/259330598
      This is my current push build. It's not perfect, but it isn't bad either. I've managed to go up to 121 without too much trouble. Now the problem is that I'm having a hard time to go past 122. I know people are using Ancient Spear to push further, but is it that important or am I missing something else? How far can you push without Ancient Spear?

    submitted by /u/rault87 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck ~110

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:52 PM PST

    I can barely get through 110. Tried 115 and felt impossible even though I had plenty of archon stacks I died to a lot of groups. Not sure if I'm undergeared or just bad. here's my build

    submitted by /u/ricerobot to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Crusader Questions

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:51 AM PST

    How to clump?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:06 AM PST

    Could someone break down to me how to pull 2+ screens worth of mobs?

    Been watching youtube videos and I see these awsome pulls, however I cant seem to get the mobs to follow me like the videos.

    I can do maybe a little more than a screens worth which doesnt seem to be time effective at all. Not sure how I'm jacking this up. I do have ancient spear rage flip and ground Stomp wrenching smash. I know about cc lockout . It just seems the mobs lose interest in me.

    submitted by /u/CWScholten to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:46 PM PST

    Hello, I run small quiz site and I've created Diablo 3 Knoweldge Quiz. I don't know if I can post it here, so if I shouldn't ill delete it (I figured it will be cool quiz for all Diablo fans). You can check it out here - http://www.everyday-quizes.com/diablo-3-knowledge-quiz/

    submitted by /u/cmm392 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Just got back into the game and...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:59 AM PST

    ... I need valid reasons to start playing in season rather than playing my non - seasonal barb that has "almost all" items for WW/rend build :D

    submitted by /u/Akr0n to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    New to Barb, for S19 torn on WW/Rend build or Immortal Kings.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:35 AM PST

    Other than the set bonus, why shouldn't I run IK/Hota or IK/Raekor this season?

    submitted by /u/Future_Khai to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Help me push GRs, maxed out at 114 currently

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:03 AM PST

    Here is my profile:

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/swatecke-1513/hero/116405967

    I haven't found a slanderer yet so I don't have istvans. I think that's my number one priority, along with continuing to grind para because I'm at like 890 para. Any other suggestions appreciated. I feel like I def need more damage.

    submitted by /u/swatecke to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment