• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Diablo Blessed Mother (Lilith Fan Art)

    Diablo Blessed Mother (Lilith Fan Art)


    Blessed Mother (Lilith Fan Art)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:28 PM PST

    Some fan art I did of Lilith mixing elements of D2 Lilith (Andarial reskin) and D4 Lilith!

    Be warned its NSFW because Boobs.

    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/1nP66L

    submitted by /u/DigitallyDevious
    [link] [comments]

    Season 19 Abuse of Game Mechanics - General Discussion

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:53 AM PST

    I am David L. Craddock, author of Stay Awhile and Listen: Book II, which chronicles the making of Diablo 2--out TODAY for Kindle. AMA!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:27 AM PST

    Greetings! My name is David L. Craddock, and I'm the author of Stay Awhile and Listen, an ongoing trilogy of books that chronicle the history of Blizzard North and Blizzard Entertainment, with a focus on Diablo 1, 2, and 3. The first Stay Awhile was published in 2013; Stay Awhile and Listen: Book II – Heaven, Hell, and Secret Cow Levels was kickstarted in 2018, and is now available on Kindle for $9.99. You can find it here. Book I can be found here.

    To write this series, I've interviewed over 80 developers from Blizzard North and Blizzard Entertainment. You can read excerpts online to get a taste of the content. Nintendo Life published a snippet from the making of Diablo Junior, an unreleased title for Game Boy. I posted on Medium about the moving parts of Diablo 2's game loop that have made it so addictive for nearly 20 years. Other excerpts can be found on Polygon, USgamer, Shacknews, and PCGamesN.

    Since Book II is available, I thought it'd be fun to take some questions. AMA!

    EDIT #1: Another excerpt, this one on Diablo 2's audio design over at Gamasutra. EDIT #2 (1150pm ET): Thanks for the great questions, everyone! I'm headed to bed. You may continue to post Qs and I'll pop in to give answers over the next few days.

    submitted by /u/dlcraddock
    [link] [comments]

    After I introduced my wife to D3. . .

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:21 AM PST

    Expanding on previous post -

    We had a day off together yesterday while the kiddo was at school (rare event indeed) -

    We played D3 in bed for almost the whole day off.

    She went from "I don't play videogames" to "I'll just bring some food in the room so we don't need to take hella breaks."

    I was expecting her to kinda like it, but damn she's seriously into it now lol.

    She JUST asked me as I type this if we'll have time to play again before work LOL hell yes we will.

    If you're hesitant to introduce your SO/friends/family to Diablo, don't be - just try, you might be surprised.

    Okokok this is my last post on how excited I am about this.

    Have a great day errybody!

    submitted by /u/Dub_Coast
    [link] [comments]

    One thing we’ve all forgot about D IV

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:14 PM PST

    The quests and quick travel!

    In Diablo 2 we were forced, in a good way, to do quests. Stat point quests for every difficulty. Diablo 3 lacked any reason to explore or do any quests. No finding waypoints. Nothing.

    In Diablo IV we need to get worthwhile quest rewards. Optional exploratory quests. Like finding Anya, cleansing the Den, lighting the Gibdinn in flayed jungle. Searching for radament. Freeing the soldiers for a socket quest.

    submitted by /u/Gunswetta
    [link] [comments]

    Some thoughts on crit.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:51 PM PST

    I had this thought keep popping into my head last night, so figured I'd make a post if for nothing else than to sleep peacefully tonight, haha.

    So with the D4 itemisation stuff I've seen a lot of talk about how having crit chance and crit damage on gear is bad because it'll basically force you into focusing on them because they scale off of each other. So I was trying to think, when did I ever like crits, and the times are when it's been something other than rng, like say in borderlands where you'd get them by shooting the weakspots on enemies. Obviously that doesn't translate to a diablo style game but...

    What if crit wasn't found on gear, but was based on tactical stuff. Like I remember someone talking about how in the D4 demo if it started raining then your character would be wet and have water dripping off them and stuff ... so what if you'd get a "critical" if you hit a wet mob with a lightning enchanted weapon/spell, or an undead with a holy one, etc ... obviously there'd need to be ways of being able to trigger it all rather than relying on the weather and whatnot.

    My only concern would be that even if crit was just a fixed 150% damage that that might end up forcing certain classes into particular builds or god-forbid rotations and stuff to maximise it... but I figured I'd throw this out there to hear some thoughts on.

    submitted by /u/NabeShogun
    [link] [comments]

    Play multiple characters in single-player?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:43 PM PST

    So, I don't know if I'm asking something that isn't allowed or not. I was thinking back to some fond memories of LAN parties and my two favorite Diablo II characters: a necromancer and a barbarian. And it got me thinking - I don't really want to try to play multiplayer with anyone, but is there any way for me to play both of these characters myself in single-player?

    submitted by /u/TeamFluff
    [link] [comments]

    Ramaladni's Gift but for jewelry.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:50 PM PST

    If that were a thing, I'd be so happy.

    submitted by /u/Zipperpants
    [link] [comments]

    If Blizzard ban Eggman, ban his main account too

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:55 PM PST

    His "main" account is the 6k paragon in HC. The 150 clears are on a brand new account he uses to bot in SC (same thing he did in season 18).

    Blue post mentioned action will be taken and not sure if that means a ban but they should get ALL the accounts under 1 player to let cheaters know they can't just buy an account to cheat on.

    Blizzard need to take a hard stance already. They have been dancing around cheating in Diablo for decades now.

    submitted by /u/taeng_9
    [link] [comments]

    Season 19 End date?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:40 PM PST

    Curious as to know the end date for S19? Was told it was soon? Though this season just started on 11/24?

    submitted by /u/Hathorill
    [link] [comments]

    Crusader Heaven's Fury Shotgun (RGK/BK) Group Speed Greater Rifts Season 19 Guide

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:42 AM PST

    Don't lock basic affix behind Angelic/Demonic/Ancestral Power! Instead, let Angelic/Demonic/Ancestral Power ENHANCE them!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:13 PM PST

    I do not like the idea to lock the normal affix like Crushing Blow, Critical Hit Chance, Resistances, etc behind Angelic/Demonic/Ancestral Power.

    These are just normal affixes (not like special affixes that can only be found on legendaries) and imo everyone should have access to them.

    So here is what I would do with A/D/A Power instead: let them enhance certain affixes instead of gatekeeping certain affixes behind a certain value of A/D/A/ Power.

    For example:

    • 65 Angelic Power would now increase your healing, resistances, etc by 6.5%.
    • 120 Demonic Power would now empower offensive affixes by 12%.
    • 45 Ancestral Power would now increase the chance of triggering procs by 4.5%.

    Or something similar to this.

    I still would keep the idea of lock certain things behind a requirement, but I would only let such requirement appear as certain special affixes on certain legendaries, for example (on a lightning themed legendary weapon):

    • Gain +240-420 Lightning Damage if you have at least 3200 Lightning Resistance.
    • 15% chance on attack to create a mighty Thunderstorm, if you have at least 3200 Lightning Resistance.

    Anyway, I think that it is better to let A/D/A Power empower your affixes, rather locking your affixes behind them.

    submitted by /u/clueso87
    [link] [comments]

    How often are you getting Primals?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:05 AM PST

    So I've been farming D3 fairly consistently this season and am up around P900. I got a Bovine Bardiche for my GR70 clear on my Rend Barb, but geared up well enough to speed farm GR90+ and have cleared up to 112 now. My method for farming primals is to run T16 rifts, use the 3-4 keys to empower GR90s (max loot chance, right?) and to rinse and repeat. I got a Raekor helm, an In-geom and something else useless for my barb and that's it. I've empowered tons of these. My question, how often are you getting primals (like how much of a gap between GRs) and what is your farming method? Thanks gang.

    submitted by /u/Harryhood___
    [link] [comments]

    D3 on the Switch

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:00 AM PST

    My son wants a Switch. I was thinking that because it's also something my wife and I could play together. Back in the day she used to like Hack N Slash Gauntlet on the X-box.

    So, I was thinking of picking up the D3 edition Switch, because why not? It all comes out to about the same price, no matter what. If I buy that, can we co-op on that with both our chars saved???

    submitted by /u/Bob002
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:24 PM PST

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 12/10/19

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:00 AM PST

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    What are the Forgotten/Nostalgic Things You Remember in Diablo II that are Now Gone?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:41 AM PST

    Diablo IV is currently in development and I am hopeful it will be the successor of the Diablo series. But reminiscing back, there are moments I have nostalgia for. There are features in Diablo II that were once in the game but are long gone by now.


    I'll start with mine:

    My memory is quite fuzzy but I remember the hollow ones (the pharaoh-like monster) or Radament used to chant an incantation as they revive fallen undead. Also, I remember Lord de Seis causing my barbarian to drop items from my inventory, and glitching my belt.


    What are the things you remember?

    submitted by /u/ArcTriumvirate
    [link] [comments]

    Item affixes you’d like to see

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:09 AM PST

    Chance to multi strike and attack speed on kill are personally the two I'd like the most

    submitted by /u/TechnoPug
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment