• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    Diablo Best S19 Speed build for T16 and bounties?

    Diablo Best S19 Speed build for T16 and bounties?


    Best S19 Speed build for T16 and bounties?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:59 PM PST

    Obviously its UE MS, but what items do we sub out now that we have crimson and squirt's necklace? Could also use molden wildebeest gem to get a shield and keep squirts up 100% of the time. Im looking for the fastest build, like 2min T16 rifts. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/zegui8 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Is Belial's second phase unaffected by Bindings of the Lesser Gods?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:26 AM PST

    I am running LoN/LoD Wave of Light and can't kill Belial. His first phase is trivial but after that I can hardly scratch him and cyclone doesn't appear to increase my damage.

    Edit: It looks like Rabid Strike does not mimic Wave of Light during Belial's second phase. Has this always been the case?

    submitted by /u/Rion1337 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    LoD Blood Nova. Having trouble with RGs

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:24 PM PST

    I'm not new to D3 but I hardly ever play the Necro. I decided to give it another shot this season and found the LoD Blood Nova a lot of fun. I'm currently playing T14 with ease using Simulacrum for that extra bit of power against tough RGs. But when I try to bump it up to T15 or T16 rifts and equivalent GRs I have a hell of a time killing some RGs.

    Here's what I've cobbled together so far for the build: https://www.d3planner.com/331467991

    I know an ancient weapon with more damage would help but for now I'm just thinking of dropping BoP for Stricken although I normally do that at much higher levels for all my other builds.

    Any other ideas for dealing specifically with RGs?

    submitted by /u/Cisco9 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Any group builds besides bazooka?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:52 AM PST

    I'm not sure I want to write a macro (isn't it bannable?) and trying to micro with a frame worth of timing seems annoyingly inconsistent.

    Is there any other build I can try? Getting bored of trying to push on my own and feel like I'm getting carried by barbs/monks/crusaders in groups.

    submitted by /u/ricerobot to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    How to increase gear from here?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:15 PM PST

    Im doing GR90 sub 3:30 rn, would like to push 100 for gems. One thing i noticed people talking is hitting 2 APS but even with WotB and max AS on paragon im only getting 1.98. does a piece need AS for this to work? how should i do this

    https://www.d3planner.com/586424157

    submitted by /u/NubbynJr to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Hard casting rend

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:06 AM PST

    So far I've gathered that ambition-rends do NOT benefit from AD. Hard cast rends DO benefit from AD.

    My confusion is when they overwrite each other. So the goal is to group max density into small area then hard cast rend.

    My question: if I have a great pack and hard cast rend twice during physical CoE, then how long do I wait until I start spinning again?

    submitted by /u/ceus10011 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    POJ TR rotation question/confirmation

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Hey guys I'm gearing up for the above build. Likely doing a variation of this skill set up at first https://www.diablofans.com/builds/105469-s19-poj-speedgr-lvl-gems-gr100.

    I just want to make sure essentially I need to have TR on rmb. Moving using force move and left click cyclone before I let go of rmb. (Same applies if cyclone was blinding flash variant I believe) and I'm ok to numlock epiphany, mantra, and sweeping wind. Havent played in a few seasons but it looms like that is the gist of it and I want to make sure I'm not missing something.

    Also dont cross over character with pointer or you lose stacks due to weird bug.

    submitted by /u/318Reflexion to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Best build for 4 man grift push?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:57 AM PST

    Does anyone have an idea of what the best DH build would be for a 4 man grift push? I know DH isn't optimal for 4 man groups but I was wondering what the most efficient build would be. Maybe LOD rapid fire?

    submitted by /u/LittleRoRo to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment