• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    Diablo why does alkaizer roll area dmg on his weapons when it doesn't work unless rend is manually cast?

    Diablo why does alkaizer roll area dmg on his weapons when it doesn't work unless rend is manually cast?


    why does alkaizer roll area dmg on his weapons when it doesn't work unless rend is manually cast?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:23 AM PST

    First time playing a crusader, and it's going to be a zdps and I'm super lost

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:59 PM PST

    I'm having trouble finding good resources. Icy-veins only seems to have solo grift or new 70 guides and everything else is so old I dunno if it's outdated or not.
    I'm getting a late start this season compared to my buddies, so I'm trying to learn fast. Thanks in advance, sorry about the super basic question.

    submitted by /u/Swineflew1 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Help with raiment build

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:37 PM PST

    Hey guys, new monk for this season. I only played last season of D3 as a crusader and while I'm really enjoying the fast zipping of being a monk I'm finding the raiment set very glass cannony and I'm unsure if it's just a crux of the build or something that has to do with my gear being subpar.

    I like the zippy playstyle and just finished getting the hand weapon set tonight leaving me to only need the travlers pledge and compass rose to complete the entire icy veins build.

    I'm have almost a full Sunwuko set and I'm wondering if I should start crafting another build if rainment is always going to be this squishy or will getting primal/gems/enchanting help boost my survivability?

    Any tips I'd love!

    submitted by /u/Tjkie22 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Chantodo item choice question

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:31 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/151cL1C.png

    hello guys, new to wizard

    so I got this new ancient chantodo drop and I rerolled health per hit or sth into cdr - do you think the 9% damage is worth the vitality tradeoff? I'm currently at 1,044,000 health and I've read here that you're good around 800k so perhaps not needed, even though most leaderboard guys seem to run vit on weapon and offhand

    This reminded me, I had also rerolled my offhand vit into CDR (im at 55.3% now)

    This was partially because I had to run messerschimtd's in the cube because my archon wasn't up before i got decent gear, so I'm thinking of switching that out for furnace now that I have enough (?) cdr.

    what do ya think?

    submitted by /u/syzygy919 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to Diablo after 3 years away

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:59 AM PST

    I've always used Monk. Usually my first character to rebirth. I've noticed that a lot of builds now use this "Captain Crimson" set to buff up. Is the buff really that worth it?

    submitted by /u/Ramb0SW to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like my damage is bad and I keep getting one shot...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:22 PM PST

    https://www.d3planner.com/620783634 here is my build, can someone please explain what I am doing wrong ? thanks

    submitted by /u/Slappatron to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What to reroll on a primal crusader shield?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:52 AM PST

    Valor Sader

    Item here: https://i.imgur.com/PNDMwZh.png

    Fist of Heavens to Heaven's Fury Correct?

    submitted by /u/KieferSutherland to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Question about gearing and PoJ pushing playstyle

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:27 AM PST

    Hi, i wanted to have your opinion guys, first of all i'm struggling with survivability in grift at about 100, i cleared 110 yesterday but only because i played very safely with serenity and fake death and i still died quite a lot, so i guess it must be because of my gear ? Cause i see lots if monks going higher in tiers and even farming grifts alone above 100 quite quickly ? Here is my char if you could tell me https://eu.diablo3.com/fr/profile/Tyjerr-2965/hero/127211193

    Secondly about flurry playstyle, are you supposed to gather lots of mobs while stacking ? Cause if i encounter a lonely elite i usually oneshot him with 100 stacks and cold CoE because of the effect of thr weapon "balance" i believe, that makes you deal like 500%more damage if there's less than 4 ennemies while giving you guatanteed crit. When there are lots of mobs i need to take quite a lot of times to clean them all to then be able to kill the elite

    submitted by /u/Tyjerr to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use either Primal I've gotten this season?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:07 PM PST

    I'm running AoV standard build. I've gotten a Primal Baleful Remnant and a Primal Eberli Charo. Are either of these useful in any builds? Seems kind of a waste to not use either.

    Any advice is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/werdsup to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Barb build for farming death's breath with Cains set?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:05 AM PST

    Title pretty much says it all. Fairly new to barb this season (have been a wizard/DH main) and I am looking for a decent speed build for DB and gold. Was wondering how to work Cains and Goldwrap into a build. Does anyone with more Rage-experience (barb joke) have an idea? Please and thank you!

    submitted by /u/wardadortho to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    How to effectively avoid Stone Gauntlets from incapacitating you?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:14 AM PST

    So with the new AoV meta build cubed Stone Gauntlets are advised. I find myself more often than not being incapacitated by them - and dying because of it.

    How do you guys manage to avoid it stacking up, especially with multiple ranged units or some melee-attacks you can't really dodge?

    submitted by /u/Draakex to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding passives for Rend WW build

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:04 AM PST

    All the guides I look through says that brawler is the go-to, but doesn't Berserker Rage give 5% more damage? I'm using the ww weps so I don't have issues with fury.

    submitted by /u/Xalloog to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment