• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Diablo Vyr Wiz pls check my gear and advice

    Diablo Vyr Wiz pls check my gear and advice


    Vyr Wiz pls check my gear and advice

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:37 PM PST

    Hi,

    I notice I'm a bit to fragile, as soon as I'm out of archon and have not that many stacks its "boom ur dead". Could you guys have a look at my gear and advice me on how to proceed? What stats should I drop and what stat do I need more of.

    https://www.d3planner.com/898065624

    thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/hannemaster to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Cubed Lamentation (New version) vs Cubed Mantle of Channelling - WW Barb

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:37 PM PST

    Guys, I have the previous version of Lamentation equipped, which does not have the new Rend buff. The version of Lamentation in the cube now DOES have the Rend buff. Is it a smart move to swap out MoC that I'm using in the cube and equip a different belt that gives me higher overall sheet DPS?

    Sure 150% extra Rend Damage > 25% MoC Damage (although I lose 25% DR)?

    My Cube is now Ambo's Pride (New version) | Lamentation (New version)| Skull Grasp

    Thoughts appreciated!

    submitted by /u/binarysmurf to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Patch 2.6.7a is live (Won Khim Lau fix on TR: Electric Field)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:04 PM PST

    Zdps WD + Barb

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Hey all going to be playing WD and was wondering if for duo with a barb if we would be able to get to GR110+ with about 850 paragon and no augments. Also would like to know if people have played zdps WD and how you liked it. Ive mainly only played jade WD

    submitted by /u/Gordo842 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    [2.6.7] WotW WW t16 speed build

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:35 PM PST

    Posting this here cause I've seen a lot of speed builds that people create to be flexible between rifts and grifts, but for t16 I think this feels a lot better.

    https://www.diablofans.com/builds/100338-2-6-7-wotw-ww-t16-speed-build

    Enjoy :)

    submitted by /u/Momenaut to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Helltooth 2 piece buffed by 6 piece?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:20 AM PST

    Just a quick question. Is the necrosis dot from 2 piece buffed by 9000% from the 6 piece? Is it considered damage from the skill, or just a separate (inconsequential damage) dot.

    submitted by /u/Banalaty to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    SC Group for Season Start

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:17 AM PST

    Hei there - I am searching for 3 other people for the Season start this week. I am from Germany and normally a hardcore pro player (was several seasons top 10 monk). 3 other monks would be perfect for lootsharing but not a must.

    Greetings

    submitted by /u/0mni_ to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment