• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    Diablo Primal Chantodo's Will (Wand) reroll

    Diablo Primal Chantodo's Will (Wand) reroll


    Primal Chantodo's Will (Wand) reroll

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:03 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    im using the "[2.6.6] Vyr Cold Chantodo Low GR - AW+Squirt's+Karini+CoE+Zodiac " Build. Now I suddenly found a Primal Chantodo's wand. What to do with reroll? I think I need attack speed and cooldown reduction. but what stat should I sacrifice? and also if I augment with a legendary gem, which stat do I do?

    https://imgur.com/a/JS8VgCL

    submitted by /u/hannemaster to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on ZWD for current seasons.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:43 AM PST

    Hi everyone!

    So a few seasons back I made a ZWD (I think it was for season of Grandeur (that was 3 seasons ago... why does time move forward so quickly?!)).

    Just wondering what you guys think about ZWD for Rat runs and thoughts on end game pushes with a ZWD. Also, what is the best ZWD setup in your opinion?

    I have a few D3Planner builds as well, will post after I clean it up some.

    Let the discussion begin!

    EDIT: D3Planner Link!

    ZWD

    WDs have more health than any other character for some reason. You tank with Moratorium, so you stagger all damage through the health you have. Reduce damage via wall of death.

    Mimics do not have a cooldown, so mass confusion everything and walls of death EVERYWHERE!

    submitted by /u/Zimmik to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment