• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Diablo One way to get Avarice (50m gold streak): open full tab of T16 bounty boxes at once

    Diablo One way to get Avarice (50m gold streak): open full tab of T16 bounty boxes at once


    One way to get Avarice (50m gold streak): open full tab of T16 bounty boxes at once

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:01 PM PST

    Diablo 4 - Inside Gaming Preview

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PST

    Diablo 2 intro 8K (Remastered with Machine Learning AI)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:47 PM PST

    New to S19 with WW Barb. Hit 70. Got 6PC. Paragon 222. What to aim for next?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:36 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I havent played D3 for many many years and just recently started again with S19. Rolled a WW Barb.

    got my 6PC, found Lamentation and Furnace and can finish GRift 50 Solo for now.

    In my cube I have: Mantle of Channeling, Band of Might, In-geom (havent found the weapon yet).

    My question is: What should I aim for next? Should I do Ubers? Is it worth it? Or just grind for paragons and hope for better versions of my current gear?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/uzikundi
    [link] [comments]

    Easy way to get 1000 kills and spawn Uber Diablo

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:56 AM PST

    I need tips to gear my javazon

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:13 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    I cleared normal and nightmare with ease while playing solo and using stuff I found on the ground but when I got to hell I got destroyed.

    After a ton of gold farming to rez my merc several times I finally got a game where I had no immunes and cleared a1.

    When I got to a2 shit hit the fan as my resist were still way too low.

    I crafted a smoke runeword and that helped a lot. Now I just found The Ward shield that gives +43 all res, but a4 is kicking my ass.

    Is there something I can farm for gear? I watched some old videos and people said you could buy 3/20s from nightmare Anya but I haven't seen that in the store after a few hundred attempts.

    I'm using some +1 skillers javalins and some resistance rings and boots.

    I'm not quite sure if there's more than I can do without farming nightmare and hoping for titans and razorstop which I'm not sure even drops before hell.

    submitted by /u/LePunk1st
    [link] [comments]

    Lv 83 first time windy help

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:55 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/SVj6gJ2

    I have a spirit, ancients pledge, a 1 skill druid neck, and some random Resist gear.

    Working on getting an eth armor for my merc to make Duress with the runes I have atm.
    Merc has a Blackleach blade bill (251-833 damage)
    Twitchthroe
    The face of horror mask
    1,311 defense, 1,647 hp

    Where would it be best I farm? Trav/meph Players-8 on NM or what I currently do of Pit and Countess on Hell Players-3

    struggle with Physical immune ghosts in tower are a bit rough (especially when they roll cold immune too) and archers from time to time

    submitted by /u/AveryCollins
    [link] [comments]

    [HC]Anyone Down to do a playthrough today?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Trying to get a few to join in on a Group Self Found Playthrough today. Got a few of us but still need a few more!

    Join the Discord

    https://discord.gg/VbzQwkk

    submitted by /u/xJukex
    [link] [comments]

    Lots of good maps or did they change density in Season 19?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:27 AM PST

    I am noticing on GRs and regular rifts the critters are more compact. I have gotten the angel spawn multiple times already this season normally 300 or so kills is the highest even on a good day.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Fever Clan Open Recruiting

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:09 PM PST

    Hey all, I am an officer at Fever Clan, a multigaming community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, and 105+ active members of our D3 section. We are way more active on NA than EU.

    We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks for both Seasonal and Non-seasonal side of the game. Seasonal side is way more active, and we have a huge leveling event the night the season starts. Groups are filling up, so come check us out and join in the fun.

    We have seasonal launch events, weekly organized game nights on various nights, and we have larger events for some weekends.

    Basically if you want an active group that is always up for games, give us a try! We also play HOTS, OW, SC2, WOW, LOL, PUBG, and other titles.

    What we offer in our D3 section:

    - Large playerbase for Diablo 3

    - D3 playerbase - mostly seasonal players

    - We host weekly game nights and events

    - Seasonal Greater Rift competitions with prizes

    - Our own D3 Discord channels on the Fever Clan Discord

    - Seasonal D3 teams with varying goals and times

    - Playerbase that does not cheat or exploit to compete against

    - Good discussions and banter on D3 channels in Discord (The place to be)

    What we require of you to join our in-game only clan:

    - Follow the Fever-Rules (in summary): Act mature, be respectful and remain calm

    - Have a team player attitude and most importantly be drama free

    If you're interested and would like to join us in game, then please follow those steps:

    1. Press Shift+O while in game to open a window.
    2. In the bottom left on the window that opened press the red Find-button below Community.
    3. In the <Filter> option field, type in Fever.
    4. Choose Fever and join the community.
    5. Once in community chat, you can ask for a clan invite.

    Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older. You can become a full member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about!

    Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php

    Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application

    Interviews: Conducted on our Discord - https://discord.gg/EwHNfkb

    Questions? Please reach out to XxRoYalxX#11412 in game.

    See you in game!

    -Bdoggg

    submitted by /u/Bdoggg1549
    [link] [comments]

    Book of Cain, Tyreal, or Adria

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:06 PM PST

    Hey, I'm looking to dive into more of the Diablo lore, and want to pick up one of the following: Book of Cain, Book of Tyreal, or the Book of Adria. If I can only get one book which one should I get? And thinking toward the future, is it worth it at some point to get all 3? Are the different enough that one could own all of them?

    submitted by /u/A-Kuhn
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help - Talk Rasha Starter

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:58 AM PST

    Hey everyone. Currently working towards the Vyr Archon build but I'm having trouble pushing literally any content beyond T7. I die so fast and maybe I'm just playing it wrong but could use some help. Can anyone look at my gear and let me know what to change or any gameplay tips for this build?

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Tyr4el-11752/hero/116304744

    EDIT: Awesome. Phone autocorrected the title to Talk.

    submitted by /u/WNxTyr4el
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game super laggy for anyone else?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:20 PM PST

    Its been like this all season, my MS sits at about 90-110 at most times instead of around 30-50 like its supposed to. I ocasionally get larger MS stutters and when I go back to the log-in screen sometimes everything's grayed out for a moment. The worst part I've experienced so far though is laggy treasure goblins, sometimes I kill goblins and they just don't drop anything. I've lost loot from about 5 gobs so far, one of them being a gelatinous sire that died and left 2 new gobs like usual, then I killed them and they didn't drop any loot or spawn any new mini gobs.

    So are the D3 servers just fucked or is it only me?

    submitted by /u/Kexmannen
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3: Multishot Build - Unhallowed Essence Demon Hunter [S19 Viable]

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:34 PM PST

    Bazooka Not Dead - New Timing Patch 2.6.7 GR134 Rank 1

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:32 PM PST

    Normal or season?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:04 PM PST

    Title speaks for itself, should I do normal first then seasonal or just right into seasonal? I've never played a diablo game before.

    submitted by /u/NeonBible_
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy of Dreams - Kanai Cube

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:23 PM PST

    Does the LOD work with Kanai's cube items?

    submitted by /u/AsuraJun
    [link] [comments]

    Noon question: no set in my ch2 gift?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:58 PM PST

    Hello I'm new to diablo 3, playing on switch, I have a seasonal witch doctor, no other seasonal characters, I completed ch's 1 and 2, but there were no set pieces in my gift packages.

    I had a wizard in the prior season but it rotated out, so the lack of gift isn't because I had a different character steal the set trigger

    Any help? :-(

    No set kind of ruins the season for me, I have no idea how to approach progression otherwise.

    submitted by /u/inkwell84
    [link] [comments]

    Captain crimsons recipe

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:41 AM PST

    What the fuck is going on with this recipe? Does it drop from some1 specific or do i just have the worst luck?
    Been spamming bounties, have over 200 mats. Not getting any more recipies from them, not getting recipies from odius collectors, and i still dont have this dumb ass recipe. Am i bugged, retarded or unlucky?

    submitted by /u/Swagsurfer04
    [link] [comments]

    Changing difficulty in Diablo 3?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:40 PM PST

    My wife and I are hopping back into the game after a long break. We rolled new characters and have been loving it, it's impressive how well it's held up!

    The only thing is I clearly remember slowly increasing our difficulty back when we originally played. I set us on Normal starting back out, but we can clearly handle much more. The difficulty is saying it can only be increased or decreased by one. I can't seem to use Very Hard. Is this a thing?

    submitted by /u/Southpaw_AZ
    [link] [comments]

    8 D sound on diablo 4

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:49 AM PST

    I wish the devs could see this post. I love music and sound in this game genre. Is it possible to have multidirectional sounds to make the game more scary.
    I heard they are some blind people playing this game it will also help them focus on direction. Thanks

    submitted by /u/jfatal97
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo the hell 2 mod tips

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:46 PM PST

    I just started playing diablo the hell 2 mod and was wondering if anyone had tips for me. There are times I run into monsters that regenerate faster than I can kill them. Is there anything that prevents monster healing or is it just a gear check letting me know I should start a new game and farm up in a previous level.

    I ran into this at level 5 while I was in level 2 of the cathedral. It seems like a really harsh curve.

    submitted by /u/War2k7
    [link] [comments]

    New on Diablo 3 ( Xbox One X )

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Yo fellas , just bought like for 15$ the complete edition , is there ppl still playing this game on Xbox? Im alrdy lvl 25 babarian. My gt is " Dottan "

    submitted by /u/Dottan
    [link] [comments]

    Stone Gauntlets bugged?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:08 AM PST

    Using stone gauntlets on my seasonal crusader right now and at max stacks, they literally stunlock my character in an attack animation for 3-5 seconds making me unable to move. How do other crusaders make these gloves work? I'm assuming there's some funky attack speed strategy that counteracts these items...

    submitted by /u/Crabbing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment