• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    Diablo 2.67 Monk Mechanics (Patterns of Justice & Sweeping Wind)

    Diablo 2.67 Monk Mechanics (Patterns of Justice & Sweeping Wind)


    2.67 Monk Mechanics (Patterns of Justice & Sweeping Wind)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:36 PM PST

    Look what I cubed!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:08 PM PST

    Pushing limits for DH UE Multishot

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:10 AM PST

    I've started playing Diablo again about 1 month ago. Managed to get into Season 18 and I've gone with DH UE as I like the play style a lot.

    First of all, I've been checking the leaderboard that started yesterday and also the last one for non-season. I'm assuming that the picture you see when hovering over the mouse over the character is a visual snapshot of what they used during that particular GR (of course some will use transmog, but not that many).

    Here's my current character:

    https://www.d3planner.com/585127845

    With this build I managed to finish GR 112, same as I did in Season 18 with even lower gear. I may push it up to 113 depending on the luck of map and mobs.

    The only thing that I'm missing in terms of gear is a better Quiver as I don't have the Multishot bonus there. Otherwise I think it's pretty good.

    While comparing also with other people on the leaderboard, I see that the DH UE are very very rare in higher GR 112+. And most of the ones had much higher paragon level and slightly better gear.

    Is this really the limit of this build? I need to go Impale to actually have a chance going further up?

    submitted by /u/rault87 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Remorseless + Oathkeeper? Thoughts?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:25 PM PST

    Patch 2.6.7 installed on Xbox One

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    560MB update, and I got a piece of the new Tyrial set: Mirror of Justice.

    submitted by /u/Nymunariya to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Monk Tempest Rush question

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:57 PM PST

    Hi folks,

    I have a good idea though not really new. But does electric field/flurry runes on tempest rush become affected by the modifiers of balance, won khim lau, and Cesar's momento?

    I figured if Flurry still stacks to 100 and with all the modifiers + set could potentionally hit a rift guardian like a damn truck if it has 100% crit chance.

    Also does stricken stack off of electric field? could be a good way to stack a boss while kiting.

    Also does the target have to BE frozen for Cesars to work? or does it work as long as they were hit with a freezing ability(I figure CC immunity will be an issue).

    Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/CaucasianHumus to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment