• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 9, 2019

    Diablo Wizard set idea

    Diablo Wizard set idea


    Wizard set idea

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 10:32 PM PDT

    (2)casting wave of force reduces the cool down of mirror image by 5 and damage of wave of force increased by 500% for each mirror image you have out.

    (4) casting mirror image grants you 50% reduced damage and mirror images gain duplicates rune.

    (6)mirror image deals 1000% more damage for each wave of force used with in the last 12 seconds stacking up to 5 times.

    any thoughts on this type of set idea? I was looking to bring wave of force into the wizard scene and maybe have some of it's core evolve around mirror Archmage's viclyke is an item that can help duplicate the images to chain spawn and help wave of force. what if we add in a wand with "wave of force costs 5-10 less arcane energy and deals 200-300% more damage."

    submitted by /u/AmberAnnS to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do to continue pushing further

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 04:44 PM PDT

    Wanted opinions from others, pushing GR105 at the moment and farming in 80-90 depending on how much I want to pay attention. Looking for any thoughts on what I can change to continue pushing higher GR with UE MS build. I was enjoying Fire a lot but went Physical after getting the Squirt's to do so.

    Right now I'm gambling shoulders/gloves/quiver for Ancient upgrades, cube rolling Yang's or jewelry and crafting Captain's pants hoping for Primal. Augmenting my bracers next.

    Also curious since a lot of people run Gizzard with Squirt's. Currently running BotS/BotT/Zei's and wouldn't know which to switch out.

    https://www.d3planner.com/933897504

    submitted by /u/The_Elusive_Dr_Wu to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, Uli 4, Inna 6 works pretty smooth

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:24 PM PDT

    So I saw some old posts detailing this set up in S16 with RoRG free. I was bored so I decided to play around a bit.

    200B non-crits with non ancient gear, and no augments. No CoE in the cube (worn RoRG and Unity - the worst)

    BotP and Wildebeest's gizzard.

    The idea is to use Squirts to double it again, hence the Gizzard, but I didn't have a Squirts...

    Anyone playing around with this?

    submitted by /u/SolomonGrumpy to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Squirt’s Necklace

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:39 AM PDT

    Got this on my first gr of the day. Game is telling me to switch to physical so I am switching. Playstyle is different from fire though

    primal Squirt's Necklace

    submitted by /u/tiburcio_imburnal to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Viable build around primal Demon Machine bow?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    I got that Demon Machine bow as primal ancient. Is there a build where it could be useful?

    submitted by /u/dizztar to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Gear Check... First time Chantodo/Vyr pusher

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    Hi. Been slowly gearing up. 121 tops so far but most of effort has been to collect 120s for augment of final gear selection.

    Https://www.d3planner.com/431397618

    Would you pros let me know where my biggest weaknesses are. Can't tell you how many times I've tried to get a cold ancient Squirts...

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/diablo-mirror to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment