• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 8, 2019

    Diablo When they announced Diablo Immortal last year I theorized that US players probably weren't Activision/Blizzard's target audience. Now with what happened with the Hearthstone Grandmasters tournament I can 100% confirm it.

    Diablo When they announced Diablo Immortal last year I theorized that US players probably weren't Activision/Blizzard's target audience. Now with what happened with the Hearthstone Grandmasters tournament I can 100% confirm it.


    When they announced Diablo Immortal last year I theorized that US players probably weren't Activision/Blizzard's target audience. Now with what happened with the Hearthstone Grandmasters tournament I can 100% confirm it.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/blog/23179289
    For those out of the loop, a Hearthstone Grandmaster winner expressed his support for Hong Kong. In response, Blizzard banned him for a year, revoked his winnings, and fired the two casters interviewing him.

    At this point Diablo 4 could be the best game to ever come out on PC, I still won't give another dime to Activision/Blizzard after this latest stunt.

    submitted by /u/Marahumm
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard employees have covered up the "Think Globally" and "Every Voice Matters" value plaques this morning

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 12:59 PM PDT

    I am not getting Diablo 4.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    In light of Blizzard's Blitzchung-Hearthstone stance (read: anti freedom-of-speech stance, anti activist statements, anti global community solidarity), it does not bode well for any of us to participate in a company that could legally turn on us for dubious reasons.

    I was genuinely excited for Diablo 4. Like most, throughout the years I stuck around with Diablo 3, through the intial release with AH and Inferno difficulty, through RoS being a light of hope for the franchise, through unbeknowst cancelled content being repurposed as small releases, and then through the announcement of Diablo Immortal.

    Through it all, even with those (what I would now call 'petty') disappointments, I still felt a strong connection for this company and what they were representing.

    But this whole situation is another thing entirely that has betrayed something beyond gaming. This is true, genuine, and sincere dissappontment.

    The wording of the rule that Blitzchung violated is as follows:

    "Engaging in any act that, in Blizzard's sole discretion, brings you into public dispute, offends a portion or group of the public, or otherwise damages Blizzard image will result in..."

    There was a time when that statement seemed perfectly clear in what it outlined. We knew what Blizzard tolerated and what they didn't tolerate. It all seemed intuitive to us, didn't it? Now I have no idea who is the puppet master for Blizzard's sole discretion or who is under the mask of Blizzard's image.

    How does this wording and the subsequent nature of its violation relate to us? Well, I am vocally against Climate Change and policies that would further damage global ecology, a lot of which are policies that benefit China and its economy. Would my account be banned, or otherwise face consequences, if I had a public platform through Diablo 4 or another Blizzard game, and used that platform to spread awareness of anti-climate change law?

    I now fear that would be the case when before I was confident of a different answer.

    This affects all of us. I will not show support to a company which lacks the backbone of Democratic freedom and one that would be puppets of dubious masters.

    I am not getting Diablo 4.

    submitted by /u/SpeakWithThePen
    [link] [comments]

    Its happening again..

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    Sorry for "low quality"

    kinda like the lives of people living in hongkong

    submitted by /u/kingofmer
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzcon 2019

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 06:49 PM PDT

    Gonna be a real shitshow this year. 50-50 odds on the following

    1. half the people get refunds for tickets today so attendance is way down

    2. attendees boo everything

    3. protests? not really sure people would. but its possible i guess.

    don't know how this cookie will crumble, but it will.

    submitted by /u/Zukuto
    [link] [comments]

    [Meme] RMAH RETURNS! Overly Complicated Blizzard Meme

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:05 PM PDT

    Question for Act 2

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:20 PM PDT

    Did they make a patch to stop lower level characters from getting past a certain point? I wasn't able to enter the room with Duriel.

    submitted by /u/laineDdednaHdeR
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Immortal scam/fake app

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    I just did a search and found this website https://getdiablomobile.com/ which looks legit but the app for download just wants you to complete "offers" to activate it. Virus scans show it as clean so it must be new but someone definitely went to some trouble for this. Anyone know how to report it to Blizzard?

    submitted by /u/gamayogi
    [link] [comments]

    Just DOWNLOADED Diablo 3 on Ps4 looking for some fellas to play it with.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:37 PM PDT

    My ign on PS4 is NahF--kYou. Seriously. Add me and we can play!

    submitted by /u/TheKatMain
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 10/08/19

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play D3 Campaign?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 04:11 PM PDT

    I have a demon hunter, level 21, working my way through act 2. Not playing season cause I don't really care about the bonuses or anything and I already have some money and equipments I earned last season. There's never any games to join so I'm just looking for some buddies to play with. I'm slightly on the casual side I'm not really into min/maxing my gear and such I just enjoy playing and blowing shit up . I like adventure and rifts, but I also like campaign and it's making me beat it right now anyway to unlock adventure mode for non-season. There's literally never any public games and I'm bored to death of playing single player.

    Anyhow just PM me if you want to add me and play. I'd also be down to start a brand new character if you want to start from the beginning - I'm just bored of playing by myself.

    I also have a level 70 necromancer to play with.

    PS. I'm not really interested in being power leveled or given gear or anything. Let's just kick some demon ass

    submitted by /u/GrilledCheeseRemix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment