• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 43, 2019

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 43, 2019


    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 43, 2019

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:32 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Complete the Season Can't Beat GR20 with my Demon Hunter!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:30 PM PDT

    I cannot beat greater rift 20! I played a normal rift on Torment IV to open up rift 20. Nothing works. My demon hunter just doesn't do the DPS to beat the rift. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/steelrain2583 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 43] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Ok I’m new to the Necromancer, and mostly new to the game. What’s a good pet build I can do?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    Demon Hunter Natalya Marauder advise

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    After a long break of about 5 years I started playing again. After about 1 week I got following gear. I'm using the N6M4 build as I like the way it plays a lot.

    Here's my profile:

    https://www.d3planner.com/957605485

    I find it a bit odd that this build is very rare in top 1000.

    I'm open to suggestions what to adjust. I'm still working on the Gems so not all gear has gems and some are still not the best or Ancient. But it's just 1 week since I started playing again.

    Currently finished a 105 solo GR, but I'm sure it can be done more

    submitted by /u/rault87 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment