• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    Diablo New Diablo team, PLEASE be more communicative with the playerbase

    Diablo New Diablo team, PLEASE be more communicative with the playerbase


    New Diablo team, PLEASE be more communicative with the playerbase

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    If there is one thing I want from new Diablo team is for them to actually communicate with their player base during the lifetime of the new game. I think the D3 team was really stuck in its old way of operation and struggled to fit into the current landscape. Great examples of this is GGG (PoE) or Massive Ent (Division), or even OW with their consistent dev feedbacks, weekly streams, long blog posts, etc. Players just want to know what's happening and want for their opinions to be heard and listened to, moving forward, no matter what type of game is releasing, I hope Blizzard remains active with their candidness and openess to communicate with those who live and breathe Diablo.

    submitted by /u/aeclasik
    [link] [comments]

    If the Necromancer is in Diablo IV and when he encounters a group of ghosts...

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    ... He should say:

    "Don't you guys have bones?"

    submitted by /u/Zaptagious
    [link] [comments]

    Kotaku: Diablo 4 & Diablo 2 Remastered to be announced this week

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:29 PM PDT

    I just love how this sub gets so alive before Blizzcon every year

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    Even tho I am usually utterly dissapointed by the lack of announcements every year, one thing is nice that I see a lot of people craving for some Diablo content and makes me actually realize how many people are stil out there who wants some content (and not counting people outside reddit)

    because you know when you look at D3 state or at this sub throughout the year its usually more or less dead

    submitted by /u/Freeloader_
    [link] [comments]

    Season 18 Ends 11/10 - General Discussion

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    I wish she understood.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:58 PM PDT

    My wife and I have been together since before Diablo 3 came out. She has seen my highs and lows as they were associated with this universe. I was obsessed with the novelization and rerelease of Diablo 2 through Battlenet, no longer needing to keep my 20 disks, and release of Diablo 1 & Hellfire on GOG.

    She knows I "like" is game, but she asked me yesterday why I was getting so jittery and emotional about this years Blizzcons supposed leaks. I've have tried over the years to explain my passion, I've even tried getting her to play them with me to share in the experience, but nothing has ever conveyed the purity and amount of passion I have for Diablo.

    When I was very young, I used to play Diablo 1 on my moms computer with the volume all the way up while she was being abused. The Butcher still to this day scares me. With the release on GOG, I didnt go and kill him until I was level 18. The Under church with teleporting mobs gave me nightmares.

    I remember being grounded one Halloween and couldn't go out to walk with the rest of my family door to door, I was home along. But I didnt feel alone, I was exploring the Oasis in Act 2, avoiding the triggered bolts of electricity from the scarabs. I still recall that night better than the actual progressive Halloween's.

    How do you explain something that you associate as apart of you and your development? How do you explain that sometimes a product can have such a significant impact on you that you genuinely are sad the day it is gone?

    She will more than likely come across this in my history but I'm curious if anyone has come across this issue in their own lives?

    submitted by /u/Aregdior
    [link] [comments]

    Remember the Mysterious Home Page of Blizzard at D3 Reveal?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:25 PM PDT

    How awesome that was. I remember like yesterday. The whole internet went crazy about the images. And Blizzard were so smart to hide all that Warcraft and Starcraft bits to confuse us. Even before the very end, everyone's speculating whether it is a Protoss or something from Warcraft etc. In the end it was Diablo who shattered the ice.

    If I remember it correctly, it lasted 4 days with more revealing image everyday.

    https://o.aolcdn.com/images/dims?resize=600%2C500&quality=100&image_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blogcdn.com%2Fwww.wowinsider.com%2Fmedia%2F2008%2F06%2Fice5andahalf.jpg&client=amp-blogside-v2&signature=89e3d23c0f5070383d7eebbdc23ce890c4118460

    submitted by /u/lewstherin_telamon
    [link] [comments]

    Lilith shown on playing cards in Blizzard Gear Store

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    Diablo 2 Remastered - quality of life changes?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:49 PM PDT

    I know the purist says that the gameplay and mechanics shouldn't be altered - just a graphics update and that's it. However I personally want to see quality of life changes all over the place, starting with your own loot drops as in D3. The agony of killing Baal and then clicking the ground as fast as you can, hoping the bots don't get your gear first, would be a nostalgia that I do not care to relive.

    What quality of life improvements would you accept for D2 or are you a purist that wants nothing more than just 1920x1080 :)

    submitted by /u/RazielPrime84
    [link] [comments]

    Embrace the meme

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    I really hope that after the Blizzcon 2018 fiasco Blizzard is going to embrace the phone meme.

    I think the Diablo 4 announcement will be perfect with something like "...so we made a game for you guys that apparently don't have phones".

    submitted by /u/tomfuel
    [link] [comments]

    If Lilith is in the game maybe her Daddy Mephisto will be in it as well...

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:45 PM PDT

    I miss killing him over and over for phat loot!

    submitted by /u/Draethar
    [link] [comments]

    Battle.net launcher confirmation?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:32 PM PDT

    Look what the B.net launcher looks like

    Image

    Coincidence? I think not.

    All aboard that hypetrain.

    submitted by /u/absalom86
    [link] [comments]

    Playing through D2 for the first time in many years. Need help with early paladin ideas.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    I remember hammerdin being very popular but it seems pretty weak for me. And I cant seem to find a good 1 handed sword. What do you normally do when starting over as a paladin and what can I look forward to getting for armor/weapons?

    submitted by /u/GingerStud69
    [link] [comments]

    If diablo 4 is announced, what time would it happen?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    Would it be in the morning during opening ceremonies? Or in the afternoon Coming Soon sections? Or the evening "Community event"?

    submitted by /u/OnSugarHill
    [link] [comments]

    D:I progression tie-in?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:49 PM PDT

    DISCLAIMER: D:I was a mistake

    So, guys, I just want to ask you a question out of pure interest. If we assume that immortal would have a tasteful monetization system, would you be pissed if it had some additional progression tie-in with diablo IV?

    I mean, that would be a great opportunity for blizz to reimagine this mess as some kind of addition to the big pc release.

    I am not saying it is a good idea, I just want to hear your opinion.

    submitted by /u/wizizi
    [link] [comments]

    Which iconic Diablo Bosses would you like to see return in Diablo 4?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:01 AM PDT

    Is Diablo 1 a good game to play with your significant other?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    As in, do you think it's fun to watch? We're looking for something spooky to play.

    submitted by /u/BossAtlas
    [link] [comments]

    Guesses for the Blizzcon Diablo 3 wings

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    Since the wings are set to be released at a later date im starting to speculate that they are Lilith wings- given the leaks out there. Any other ideas?

    submitted by /u/Dracziek
    [link] [comments]

    What we should expect from graphical side?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:47 AM PDT

    There are indie diablo like games that had like 10-13 employees and they look better than Diablo 3. It is year 2019. Should we expect the best looking 3D Isometric game of all time? Or should we expect low budget looking Diablo 4? Lost ark seems to be best looking 3D Isometric game to date but it is also getting old.

    submitted by /u/Bootleking
    [link] [comments]

    BlizzCon: TUNE IN THIS FRIDAY w/pic of new Barbarian on WoW launcher.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:36 AM PDT

    There are a lot of pessimists and I can't blame any of them but I can't help being a little hyped when I see this. Here is hoping we can be excited about Diablo again and have a bit less disdain for Blizzard for a short while.

    Pic below:

    http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy170/draethargaming/Mobile%20Uploads/received_440666623320503_zpsdc1hhchm.png

    submitted by /u/Draethar
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 NA Challenge Rift Week 123 LON

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:15 PM PDT

    Instead of the usual suspects what lore characters would you like to see in a future diablo game?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:15 PM PDT

    I wanna fight Lucion (if Lillith is in, then i think this is highly possible) and a real fight with Bartuc (his lore is bad ass). And then i wanna see the mythical Trag'Oul as a big ass dragon appear in the game.

    You?

    submitted by /u/NikoBadman
    [link] [comments]

    10/28 Challenge Rift - What the actual fuck.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    Seriously. Just.. what the fuck? Nothing about this makes sense.
    I think we're being trolled hard with this one...

    submitted by /u/Geoclasm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment