• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    Diablo [PTR] 2.6.7 Rend mechanics

    Diablo [PTR] 2.6.7 Rend mechanics


    [PTR] 2.6.7 Rend mechanics

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    I was wrong about this class

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    Initially I didn't play with this class because it felt clunky and slow at the early levels. I decided to give another try for this season. I am very impressed how well it does post 70. I am running the Innas wol build and got to GR 89 without much of a problem. I am almost 600 paragon and only 2 ancients. On my other characters from previous seasons I couldn't get past level 80 with full ancient with augments except my wizard which topped at GR102. I think once I fully ancient and augment the gear I should be able to get at least GR110 with good rolls on the gear.

    My question is are there any exploding palm builds that can do high level GRs?

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Season 19 | Torment 16 | Wrath of the Wastes Barbarian

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:05 PM PDT

    [PTR] Recent barbarian discussions on patch 2.6.7 PTR

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:20 AM PDT

    Squirts Necklace Roll Advice - Cold Damage vs Crit Chance

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:50 PM PDT

    So I got a slight upgrade on my Squirts Necklace that's pretty much the same as my current squirts, just with higher Crit Damage and INT.

    I want to know if it would be worth now rolling my new Squirts with 20% less Cold damage but having 10% more Crit Chance?

    Stats: https://i.imgur.com/icLhZuu.png

    submitted by /u/Neolited to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Vurs double element question

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:18 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a link to a build guide on this build. Ive looked everywhere and cant find a damn thing. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Joe_Ferro_890823 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment