• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    Diablo Add for "The Art of Diablo" from Blizzard in Gamestar magazine mentions art from Diablo 4!

    Diablo Add for "The Art of Diablo" from Blizzard in Gamestar magazine mentions art from Diablo 4!


    Add for "The Art of Diablo" from Blizzard in Gamestar magazine mentions art from Diablo 4!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:53 PM PDT

    Found this in the german Gamestar magazine today. The text says something like: "With over 500 artworks from Diablo, Diablo 2, Diablo 3 and Diablo 4, this book presents remarkable pieces of art..."

    https://m.imgur.com/a/jDMY2L0

    submitted by /u/eskay2001
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 4 and Diablo 2 Remastered almost here?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:15 PM PDT

    I want to play d1 and d2 for the first time, is the best way to play them to buy them on blizzard launcher or any other/better way.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/alonepain
    [link] [comments]

    [PTR BUG] Khassett's Cord of Righteousness is missing a primary stat

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:53 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/7d4k5q9.jpg

    As you can see on the screenshot here, the belt has 3 primary stats, 2 secondary and 1 legendary stat. Whereas it should have 4 primary, 1 secondary and 1 legendary stat.

    submitted by /u/Doomscream
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 characters

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:29 PM PDT

    I wonder how powerful are the Warrior( Aidan) ,Rogue( Moreina) and Sorcerer?

    I mean Aidan looked pretty normal , he gave me the idea of a barbarian with less brute force but more strategy , but even as the dark wanderer , he did not manage to kill Tyrael (or perhaps he didn't bother?)

    Moreina as Blood Raven is just a boss for the second quest.

    Sorcerer as The Summoner ...well, he is really squishy , if you can get away from his mobs in Arcane Sanctuary you can easily defeat him although his spells are kinda good I think.

    So do you guys think it is just gameplay and story segregation ? Or the trio are not as impressive , just that Diablo's defenses in Diablo 1are not that great?

    submitted by /u/Screwbreaker
    [link] [comments]

    [PTR] Is this +18% damage a new thing or have I just missed it before?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    2.6.7 Area Damage with WW Rend

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:56 AM PDT

    Hi, someone tested if the Rend procced by Ambo's Pride is able to do Area Damage ?

    Thank you !

    submitted by /u/i9theghost5
    [link] [comments]

    New armors with low quality textures.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    Hi, first i want to thank the team behind D3 for the new armors and updates, it's always a good thing to see devs wanting to keep the game going, even now that D3 is a classic game, but i must say, these textures look hideous, i think it's the worst quality on a armor i have ever seen on D3, even D2 armors look better than this, i dont think they will fix it but i hope so, in WoW even weapons/armors released in BFA looks awful, with low texture, what's wrong with the Blizz design team?

    Ps: All graphics settings on max.

    https://i.imgur.com/jAHeiac.png

    submitted by /u/dokazin
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most godly item you've ever found/crafted in all three games?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    As a 'WOW type dev' and current Diablo team Lead, what impact do you think Luis Barriga will have on the next Diablo title?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:27 AM PDT

    What if the season buff worked like this?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    So instead of just once at 15, or 20, or 50 or 100, the bonus happened EVERY 15, 30, 50, 100, 200 ect... so every 15 kills you get nados... would be more satisfying because you are only ever gonna see them right at the beginning. Some of the streaks are dope like the meteor and nova, would be cool to see them more often. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/exofive
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else experienced dying and leveling up at the same time? It.... Didn't end well

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    Tips to make the game "last longer"?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:56 PM PDT

    TL:DR - I wanna make the game last longer before hitting that "Ancient/Primals or bust" point in gearing that comes so quickly these days. Any suggestions?

    Played a lot of vanilla, didn't touch RoS until Season 14, and then just came back to roll a Demon Hunter. Immediately what I noticed is wow, this game gets boring fast in Seasonal! I had all 6 pieces of Marauders from Haedrig's Gift, hit level 70 and was playing Torment 13+ in just a couple days of casual play. I quickly got the rest of the legendaries I needed for the basic build, so after just another couple days I was farming T16 comfortably.

    But I then realized that despite maybe 20-30ish hours of gameplay I had already hit a point where the only path forward was to roll Ancient/Primals for the very specific build I have. Meaning out of the dozens of potential rolls for each slot, I needed my Ancients/Primals to roll just 1 piece of gear in that slot. After about a week of continued casual play. I have literally not managed to find a single upgrade. I had some fun getting Crimsons to drop as a set, which gave me better survivability and helped me push GR100, but that's about it.

    I'm bored out if my mind, and it took just a couple days of casual play to hit that point. I'm also just bored with almost every build I see in this game. So many rely on set bonuses that almost always turn the game into a "Spam 1 attack and mash resource refills when they're off CD" and holy cow I can't express how boring that's gotten, knowing almost every ability doesn't matter outside of the 1 my set buffs to high hell and back.

    I wanna keep playing D3, but the game has been powercrept to the point of absurdity. It takes almost no time to gear up for T10+ or hit 70 even as a casual solo player with supremely suboptimal play and stats.

    I plan on rolling a new character on Hardcore next season, as I figure the increased tension will make the game more enjoyable, and having to restart my character if I do die could actually end up being super duper fun in a way! I also just don't plan on using Haedrig's Gift, since getting a T13+ capable build for free at the start of the season is kinda ridiculous. I figure I'd also use that ring-set that has players use all Legendaries and doesn't allow you to use other sets, since I figure it'll give me more chances to experiment and find upgrades I might not have bothered trying out otherwise, while also making the core gameplay about more than spamming 1 skill.

    But are there any things you guys do to make the game more fun? Maybe if I had a farming group (or if anyone in Xbox would stay in my lobby long enough to farm with me) I'd have some fun gearing up. But as it stands I'm at a point where I have BiS Legendaries, and farming hours for just a few Ancients and maybe a single Primal that likely weren't even the right gearpieces is just beyond boring. Hell, even some Ancients/Primals I get that end up being the right piece of gear end up not being upgrades cause they roll the wrong things, which is so upsetting

    EDIT: I know a lot of these complaints aren't new to y'all, but wew its crazy hoe bad gearing in D3 has gotten. Vanilla D3 and early RoS were so much better for it imo

    submitted by /u/Illuvial
    [link] [comments]

    Girlfriend frustrated playing as a barbarian while I'm necromancer

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:12 AM PDT

    My girlfriend and I started seasonal characters last night. She picked barbarian and I picked Necro. She is now frustrated one hour in with the fact that I am one hitting targets with any essence attack while she is tanking an easy fight, not gathering fury. What should should I use to help alleviate the problem? Should I start a new character and play crusader or monk so we can share melee tactics or is there a melee build for Necro that would prevent me from rampaging through enemies and be more if a 1v1 fighter

    submitted by /u/me4tpopsicle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment