• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 5, 2019

    Diablo Wich one is better?

    Diablo Wich one is better?


    Wich one is better?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:29 AM PDT

    Where to go from Inna’s WoL?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    I'm currently using Inna's WoL since it was the season set. Was interested in LoD WoL but can't seem to get any good items and stuck at GR 72. I've been playing this game for years on and off but Monk is new to me, I usually just play wizard, but still get stuck at some point. Wondering what good ways to go about getting better gear are. Definitely do not have the right attributes on my armor, but wondering if I should just farm bounties for reforging or just bloodshards for Kadala. I'm on Xbox One if this makes any difference.

    submitted by /u/Fight_Me_Bor to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    LoD and being a noob

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    A friend and I recently got back into Diablo, and picked up LoD gems. If I have a set piece equipped, say Uliana's gloves, but no other pieces, do the gloves count as legendary?

    submitted by /u/Noble009 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Building an LoD RF DH, what should I change or work on?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 11:25 PM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/614408875

    I'm running a templar with unity, should I be using enchantress instead? In either case, what specific items or spells should they have?

    For UE MS I'm using enchantress with a "do not die" enchantress item, plus using the hex chicken spell. Should I keep this for LoD RF and just toss in a unity?

    Do you only use shadow power when absolutely necessary or is it ok to blast it whenever?

    submitted by /u/LurkerPatrol to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing with a Wizard, some advice with Vyr Chantodo?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 03:08 AM PDT

    My actual build is: https://www.d3planner.com/841828230

    Im farming the Swami and the bracers, but with no luck atm

    What would be your next steps??? Trying to learn how. To make this work...

    Regards!

    submitted by /u/Plumkake to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment