• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    Diablo Diablo meets medieval bookbinding! Book of Cain Cosplay Prop

    Diablo Diablo meets medieval bookbinding! Book of Cain Cosplay Prop


    Diablo meets medieval bookbinding! Book of Cain Cosplay Prop

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:26 PM PDT

    All runes

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:54 AM PDT

    I've been playing on and off for a few years but this thought just hit me like yesterday. I'm playing a Raekor barb which gives all runes to furious charge, so what damage type is my FC dealing? Would it be the rune that i chose?

    submitted by /u/Bigballs56
    [link] [comments]

    2.6.7 Rend Barb 4 MAN EXP META

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    What if Diablo 4 was a MMO...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:10 AM PDT

    ...or a warframe type game. Would you feel betrayed or exited?

    I know the chances this happen are low but i'm curious.

    submitted by /u/Thebigfreeman
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think we will get Path of Exile style player housing in d4? Would you want it or not?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    Additionally, what are somethings d4 could have that PoE 4.0 couldn't?

    submitted by /u/deathsprophet666
    [link] [comments]

    I played Diablo 3 and had a pretty good time, will I enjoy Diablo 2?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:09 PM PDT

    The outdated graphics kind of put me off, but I always hear it's the better game. Can you help me understand why? I'm interested in trying it

    submitted by /u/BigLittleSloth
    [link] [comments]

    Podcast Episode 73: Blizzcon Schedule, PTR Feedback

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    Active D2 LoD clans?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 10:31 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm going to be purchasing D2 LoD again sometime next week and I wonder if there is any clans that would like an old school seasoned player to join their ranks?

    Happy to play any char as I had cLvl 80+ with them all, highest was a 99 javazon then a 98 Summon/CE necro.

    On the off chance anyone remembers me from EU I had a few accounts over the years but my main was Spiritcast.

    Mainly in UTAH and VZoD clan.

    Love to hear back from fellow D2aholics.

    submitted by /u/WesleySnipers2
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Diablo Immortal

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    It's been almost a year since it was embarrassingly announced but what the hell happened to this game?

    submitted by /u/TheKeeper772
    [link] [comments]

    Question about paragon points between different seasons

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:47 PM PDT

    This is my first season playing. I'm at like 600 paragon. I know that points work between other seasonal characters, but my question is about what happens at the end of the season. All my characters just go to non-seasonal, right? What happens at the end of the season in the NEXT season? Are each season's paragon points additive to the last one?

    Do the points from season 19 work towards my old s18 characters once they all become non-seasonal? Like if at the end of season 19,I am 500, will that 500 be added to my old paragon? Giving me 1100 in this case.

    submitted by /u/camelvendor
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about an early-paragon Wizard build - please help!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:42 PM PDT

    Hi players,

    Wondering if you can lend advice here. My character is a lvl70 paragon lvl15 Wizard, with a high intelligence. My stats are roughly 300k damage, 5m toughness, 700k recovery. My main offence is my secondary signature spell of Disintegrate, not my primary of electrocute as my arcane total is very high and I can deal much more damage.

    Questions are:

    • Do critical hit damage and critical hit chance relate also to secondary signature spells, or just primary attacks? As I rarely use a primary attack, should I avoid CHC and CHD?
    • It seems like putting paragon points into intelligence is a waste of time (my INT is 6000, so every paragon level of +5 INT only adds 0.33%, whereas I assume adding a baseline % of movement speed or arcane total would be more worthwhile?
    • Is socketing rubies and topaz a waste of time? I understand they both add armor but my stats for STR and DEX are so low I'm not sure if I need them. Should I focus on boosting my already large INT or evening out the others?
    • I have a 3500-dmg two-handed axe as my primary weapon, which doesn't seem very 'wizardy'. Does weapon type make any difference? Do the damage stats on a weapon affect signature spell damage? Should I switch to a wand?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/travelator
    [link] [comments]

    Lag in D3 connected to people porting? (Xbox One)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:57 PM PDT

    Recently started hopping into online games since playing solo was too slow for bounty farming, and I wanted to mix things up a bit. However, despite joining well over a dozen lobbies so far, every single one has had constant lag that makes the game almost unplayable. If its not lag spikes bothering me, its the constant input delay that makes precise play an absolute nightmare. Feels like 1-2 seconds of input delay constantly regardless of who I'm connecting to.

    I had someone in one of my lobbies say that the game lags whenever someone is porting to town or fast traveling somewhere, but I've not heard anything like that. Seems to me like the online for console D3 is just complete garbage.

    Am I missing something? Is that porting theory true?

    submitted by /u/Illuvial
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard should stick to thematically correct dark and gothic cosmetics and pets.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 08:01 PM PDT

    Does it bother anyone else when players are running around with Rainbow Fairy wings or a Battlecruiser pet in a Diablo game? It just ruins my immersion. I feel like if they did that with the next Diablo instalment it would be a huge sellout move. I really hope with all that "Embrace the Darkness" talk and rumours that they apply that to cosmetics as well.

    Example:

    Good - Bats, Maggots, Demons, Floating Skulls

    Bad - Pink Bunnies, Rainbow Wings, Unicorns

    submitted by /u/Draethar
    [link] [comments]

    What would you think of early firearms in D4?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:59 PM PDT

    Demon hunter crossbows are already pretty advanced and faster than flintlocks, what would you all think of firearms similar to pathfinder rpg, basically flintlocks are rare and revolvers and the most advanced thing.

    submitted by /u/deathsprophet666
    [link] [comments]

    I hope Diablo 2 Remastered will be made in the same engine as Diablo 4

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 07:19 PM PDT

    I imagine it would be a smart thing to do since D2 is riddled with bugs and problems with interface. If they are making a new game anway might as well create the game in that engine. This will also give the devs a chance to catch up with what made D2 so great, and carry those elements over to D4.

    submitted by /u/Philosophikal
    [link] [comments]

    Paladin axe build - viable?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    I haven't played D2 in years and never really tried out Paladin, but I like the idea of a man in armor with an axe a bit more than the fantasy barbarian axeman. Is the Paladin with an axe worth dropping the shield for? Or should I stick to one handed axes?

    I seem to recall axes sucking in D2, but again I haven't played in so damn long I might be wrong about that. I also don't know how axes fair with anyone other than Sven Svenson— er, uh, the barbarian.

    submitted by /u/JWAxeMan
    [link] [comments]

    Concept Art?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:13 PM PDT

    Is anyone familiar with this concept art?

    https://imgur.com/a/GUXOe6v

    submitted by /u/Bozrah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment